Please note this isn't a help stop you from suicide thread but instead a help guide to successfully kill/ significantly...

Please note this isn't a help stop you from suicide thread but instead a help guide to successfully kill/ significantly injury yourself.

Right now I'm trying to end my time in the Navy.
It was a good time but I genuinely can't take it anymore.

I've attempted suicide 3 times. 2 failures (Obviously) and one stopped.
>(Jumped overboard was saved in 58 seconds. Stupid fast faggots)

I'm in therapy and all become I don't smell like absolute dog shit 24/7 I only have "Mild depression"

I mostly inspire to not die like a NEET wallowing in my own flith Since I take showers pretty regularly,
So what's a good way to kill myself/ a career ending injury?
If I don't die I at least want my Vet Benifits and GI Bill.
If I die I'm dead it's a win-win

Carrier?

Horrific car wreck.
No drugs or alcohol, that could get your benefits cut.
Im talking 70 on the interstate and hit a concrete divider.
If you survive without serious injury the key phrase is "anxiety". Claim you dont remember the accident but you get light headed and feel short of breath everytime you are in a car. PTSD = 100% + free weed.

Non-sucide question. Whats your rate? CTN1 here.

Way to support your shipmate First Class.

Just finish your time you pathetic fucking faggot. It's the navy. It's not like you're in the marines or some shit. Suck it up.

what is causing you this, exactly?

is there something you are allergic to?

Post some crows or STFU. You cant say what its like unless you have been there. Go 45-90 days with out seeing land, while working 16-18 hour days.

Quit being captain save a hoe. He knows what he wants and is asking a way to achieve his results. You are probably the guy who tries to date a stripper to "save her from that life".

lol this thread is fucked. Spend your time not on Sup Forums, read a book or something.

source of your image?

Don't actually kill yourself. You're in medical care now help them help you to get you what you need. No matter what happens all you're doing is ruining the rest of your life, in which so much changes and situations and circumstances change with the passing of time without you really even noticing until you look back. Not to mention the effects that everyone else talks about like how it affects your family, friends etc. Even if you don't think you have any loved ones, that's the depression talking and your death WILL affect people. Please don't kill yourself

actually i was not and neither i'm that "guy", but think it as you like. I get it anyway by your reply nevermind.

You signed up man. It was your choice. I do know what it's like, and that's why I didn't sign up, but if I did, I would see it through like a man. Maybe you should just kill yourself, rid our military of embarrassment. I have tons of friends who did their time and came back. They all hated it but they all finished because they are actually worth something. If you can't hack it, jump overboard at night next time when you know they won't get you, loser.

nice.

Funny, You aren't replying to OP.

Trying to explain military life to someone who hasn't served is like trying to explain colors to Helen Keller.

Im sympathizing with OP. Ive been there. You wanna know how I deal with it. I dont. I just keep going through each day doing the bare minimum. One day it will all end, until then I am just a passenger on the train wreck that is my life.

Example. The only thing I have eaten in the past 3 days is about 2 1/2 lbs of skittles and a cup of ramen.

have you tried mushroom mushrooms

Longshot but ... lockpicks?

MtF are still men. You're that guy.

MM3
3 year and being forced to reenlist.
I want my walking papers but "Um...user you have great high marks and well making your way to MM2 why you wanna leave?"

Because I'm sick of you sea fags.

kek i'm sure you can do better that that

smoke marijuana and your suicidal feelings disappear

Your superiors don't give a shit whether you live or die and they really aren't all that superior in your eyes, yet you still need to listen to them. Your own life is completely out of your hands, and at any moment you may have to go do something incredibly dangerous at some other asshole's say so. You wake up early as fuck every morning to mostly stand around and do nothing, and most of the time you are bored out of your mind, occasionally interrupted by abrupt bouts of intense fear and anxiety. The military is the same for everyone in all parts of the world. It sucks, sometimes it really sucks, but it's no mystery what it's like to anyone who actually pays attention to the world, and you don't earn any medals for just putting up with it.

Yep. Leaving it out so I don't get more reports. Or it's a page 7. Normally I won't care but Mah pride.

Dairy. But not critically

Chemical depression.
I blame myself and lot of alcohol abuse

Forced to re-enlist? No such thing. You can wait until they read you out and then walk the fuck away.
I watched it happen with a CTR2. He got a nice job offer from his father in law the morning of his re-enlistment and didnt tell anyone. Once our DIVO read him out he walked to the Quarterdeck requested permission to go ashore and left his ID with the OOD.

I resent that sea fags remark. Im a CTN we dont deploy.

the navy would kick you out in a heartbeat if you jumped overboard in a suicide attempt

fake and gay

Prove it was suicide attempt.

It was an attempt they marked it down as an "Accident"

My plans was simple:
Have my last smoke, hop off the ship.

Didn't help like 4 other people genuinely fell (Thrown) off the ship in this "hazing problem" we were having.

I went to the Behavior health center down in Jacksonville FL because that's where we were for on a port call.
Checked out after 5 days went back to the boat and back to hating my life.

Not happy

I have to extend my obligated service.
I stayed a Seaman for long than intended since I originally wanted to go corpsman.
Said fuck it went MM and deeply regret it