When the fuck did niggers turn nice?

when the fuck did niggers turn nice?
>Be me
>be home from college
>get a job working as a bus boy at local bar/restaurant on the water in home town
>pretty packed outside but not inside
>A black man wearing a fucking sports coat, collared shirt, and jeans comes in with his wife and son, son is also wearing the same thing and is around 20
>he says "excuse me young man, do you know where we can sit down"
>"um yeah uh right in here"
Fast forward
>they finish up and I collect there plates
>"Here you go son, youre a nice young man"
Dad sadly passed away when I was around 8 and I was taken a little off guard, when ever someone calls me son I get a little teary eyed.
>Fucking sits down with me, and talks to me about life and what it means to be a father
>tells me I bet my dad is looking down at me right now and Is as proud in me as he could be
>leaves me a 50+ tip
>hug him and they leave

What the fuck Sup Forums, since when were niggers nice? this family was not only more polite than all the whites there, they were the cleanest, you guys are wrong about these people. Some of them arent bad

not all of them are gun wielding melon hunters

because the meme Sup Forums world view is an extremist one. there isnt a single person who isn't literally retarded that thinks every single person from a given race is the same, the real question is whether its worth putting up with the shitty ones in order to accommodate the good ones, as well as sacrificing you heritage and its legacy. those are the big considerations.

Depends on the subcultures. Many communities have subcultures full of idiots. Whites have hicks and cucks

Some, not all, have a consensus that there is a behavioral difference between a black man and a nigger

Blacks =/= niggers

>gun wielding melon hunters

thats a kek

>he is influenced by the views people put forth on a Tuvan bow-fetching forum

Kill yourself my man

>talks to me about life and what it means to be a father
If only they knew what leftists were planning to do to the family. They would fucking kill them all instead of voting for them.

>a single nigger was nice
>this means that all niggers are nice

Nice nigger logic, nigger.

For every nice nigger, you have 100 horrible niggers

first post is best post

lol japan

how would you know, jap?

>supposed to be working
>starts crying with a random nigger customer telling him his life story

right

Because

>melon hunters
White men go squash hunting.

have you heard of "breaks"?

This. All shitposting aside, it's important to note that black aren't inherently niggerish.
Suburban black folks that have had the same chance at life as the rest of us, often turn out just fine.

>A bag of thousand candies
>only one is good rest Rest are poisoned

Do you take the risk of eating them

Congratulations, OP. You met a black man, the natural camouflage cover of the far more common and problematic nigger.

Get out you fucking reddit people.

All blacks are niggers. All niggers are blacks.

OP found a nigger who was nice to him. Good for him.

Stop trying to change the meaning of the word. It has history and comes from negro in Spanish, meaning black.
Black = Nigger. Deal with it. If you want to be more specific, call them "degenerate niggers" or something. But stop memeing this shit

So is OP a nigger shilling for le civic nationalism or an outright shill?

>excuse me young man
>you're a nice young man

Where on this fucking Earth do people speak like this?

You met a normal civilized citizen. The exact opposite of a nigger.

Niggers come in all colors user. It's just that a shit ton of blacks tend to be niggers.

You were on a candid cam show

I don't think any (sane) person here has ever claimed that every single nigger without exception is a retarded, violent, and unclean ape. However, I would still say that a disproportionate amount of them are, at least in comparison to every other race. It's all about just looking at the averages, not the exceptions.

>literally using the same format and rearranging the words

No SANE person would dislike all people of a certain ethnicity. There's a difference between BLACKS and NIGGERS, WHITE PEOPLE CAN BE NIGGERS user.

God you fucking shills don't even try any more.

Those weren't niggers you met, silly OP. They were rare and upstanding members of the black community.

>newfag taking the nigger meme too seriously
oh boy

Dumb frogposter, there are based and shitty people on every ethnicity.

All niggers are black, but not all blacks are niggers. Remember that.

>h-heh white people like me r-right
Nah sorry nigger.

The South. Fuck off, Britbong.

Also, OP, blacks as a whole are pretty shit. But there are several individuals, particularly among the older blacks, who are great people. And ESPECIALLY in Dixie, where for some reason, despite our larger overall black concentration, the blacks tend to be reasonably civil and polite all in all. You won't see BLM riots in the South.

Calm down nigger

You seem to be confusing being black with being a nigger. Being black or african American refers to the race and/or skin color, being nigger refers to the behavior and personality traits.

There can be white niggers, who in fact are the worst kind of niggers

>And here, we see the young Sup Forumslack, venturing into the wild for the first time.

>letting anecdotal evidence sway your position
Stay retarded.

The only way to judge society is through statistical analysis.

You make us look bad. Our alt right movement has to come off as intelligent otherwise we will be regarded as stupid rednecks

Found the stormweenie. kill yourself.

I feel ya user, this is a prime example of nurture over nature. Sure each race has inherent genetic qualities about them but 9 times out of 10 upbringing and influence are the decisive factors in outstanding citizens. I wish Sup Forums would stop bickering amongst themselves and take a more active role in creating (and sabotaging) separate influences to sway the youth against degeneracy. Let's take make Sup Forums intelligent again.

There is a difference between niggers and black peole