Can't simmer the zimmer

reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns-zimmerman-idUSKCN0YB2RL

>George Zimmerman said he has sold the gun he used to kill unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin in Florida in 2012 for $250,000, television stations in Orlando and Las Vegas reported on Friday.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/george-zimmerman-2-5m-debt-legal-fees-article-1.1532347
youtu.be/bTi0A3BF0i4?t=36s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no fucking way. I was expecting like $10k. I'm calling bullshit someone paid $250k for it what the fuck

TMZ reported like $150,000 or some shit. I believe it. It is a piece of American History.

Ted nugent does what he wants aussie

I have a pf9. If i kill a nigger with it can i sell it for even a quarter of that?

Expected, he probably can't get a fucking job because of how the media smeared him when in reality he should have walked away that night

There are rich ducks out there who have nothing to spend their money, this shut was problem pocket change to them probly bought by a rich gun collector.

oh well he's a piece of shit like trayvon and I'm sure he has what's coming to him like trayvon. Zimmerman is basically a nigger and cant control himself. Fuck him

if i was that rich, id buy it, then return the gun back to zim zam and it makes headlines again

This, George "Shoot a Nigger" Zimmerman could have walked the way of peace but he intentionally went out of his way to stalk the kid. Kid could have been in his home eating more skittles right now but he had to defend himself from a crazy, lawless neighborhood stalker.

It will go down in history as the gun that started the White Revolution.

After shit hits the fan and the nigger menace is finally wiped from the face of the Earth people will look back on our time and praise George Zimmerman as the hero who saved America.

Some day that gun will be worth as much as items owned by George Washington and the other Founding Fathers.

And he'd be 200k poorer. Whats your point here? He has money now he gets to use to fuck with blm and hillary. Is that Sup Forums's wet dream?

you need psychological help my man

nydailynews.com/news/national/george-zimmerman-2-5m-debt-legal-fees-article-1.1532347

looks like he'll have to kill 9 more trayvons

>selling your legendary so you can stock up on ammunition for the final boss

>White Revolution
>White

>ywn own the "Dindu Doomsday Device"

Why even live?

>George "Shoot a Nigger" Zimmerman could have walked the way of peace
youtu.be/bTi0A3BF0i4?t=36s

all he wanted to do was walk the stupid path of peace

This white man is a madman!

You mad?

dindu's bane is a legendary weapon, and it's tasted mudblood. He shouldn't have sold it, it was a priceless family heirloom

>profiting $250k off of rich, racist dumbasses

Holy shit. When did Zimmerman become so based?

>tfw you will never get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to kill niggers

>Implying 250k isn't a reasonable price for Dindusbane

germany YES

>Zimmerman is basically a nigger and cant control himself. Fuck him

i for one find it shocking that a strayan can't appreciate real life shitposting in the form of pissing off every possible liberal in the US constantly

This.