People like having pets that resent and hate you.. why the fuck do people have cats /b?

People like having pets that resent and hate you.. why the fuck do people have cats /b?

mutual hatred?

some people have cats to kill mice

FUCK Cat !!!!

If your cat hates you then you picked a shitty cat.

>that resent and hate you
People date humans for the same gains.

people have cats that resent and hate them because they dont know how to speak cat because they are fucking ignorant

katties are frens

>they dont gradually work on being able to successfully penetrate their cat
There I fixed it. Animals need sex too, even Liberals.

no sex slave is dog territory.

keep the guardians to the gates of hell out of this

Because it's cheaper than having a wife and kids.

I hate niggers

Wife makes food and does dishes.
Kids have no value.

You hate yourself?

My cat died...

Did you fuck it to death?

No I hate you

You said you hate Niggers, but you are a nigger and I am White.
It appears you are confused.

some cats like their owners

Cats are fucking great, mate

Ah you must be one of those special folk.

Some females also like their boyfriends, usually once they kill them for insurance money.

I am special, because I'm White, you are a jelly self hating nigger.

i have 3, 3 week old kittens

Cats are only mean to you in 2 conditions

A.) You treat her like shit
B.) You don't know how to pick a cat

My cat is the greatest thing to come into my life.

Proof I'm a nigger?

you dont have to be black to be a nigger.

get up and dude takes your seat, thats nigger.

tell dude he can have a hit of your cig and he smokes it all, thats nigger

make it known you want that last cookie and dude eats your cookie, thats nigger.

No you fucking dont

jelly?

ill take one with all 3 and timepost, trips and i drown them and post vid

Damn they are cute

Trips? Easy

Trips of truth, sevens even.

Roll

You've only met shitty cats

Fail

Cat owner is peasant. dog owner is master race.

Rate mine

Better than they shit and piss eveyrwhere

Pics with timestamp.

no

even a chimp could train a dog.
it takes true intelligence and understanding to raise a cat.

Better than dogs they shit and piss eveyrwhere

It looks dumb 10/10

/thread
This
Cute

Shes a qt

"True intelligence" you people are slave to pet. only retard would do that

Cats adapt the personalities of their owners, this even includes the subconscious stuff.

So if you're cat is an asshole you're probably an asshole too

Cats have more neurons in their brain than dogs. The neuron is the seat of awareness and intelligence. This means cats are smarter and more aware than dogs. Which is also why they refuse to be slaves.

Yeah and they hump you sometimes

Cats love me.
Perhaps cats hate you cause you're a shitty human.

i really enjoy this picture.
this is why i love cats.

of course it does no good to tell you the human is the problem in this picture.
but if its cats vs. dogs opinions are assholes and your too narrow minded to give an explanation the time of day.
so you can take your asshole opinion and run with it amigo

Cattos > doggos

My cat absolutely loves me. Follows me around the house. Sleeps in my bed every night. Sits outside my shower waiting for me to come out. My gf gets jeally of my cat cause it upstages her a lot.
Your argument is invalid.

>this
is believable

Aw my cat patches would get inbetween shower curtains every morning and try to rub on me in the shower without getting wet.

I miss her.

My cat always follows me into the bathroom
>Hello hooman, what are you doing?
>Oh you're taking a shit? Mind if I watch?

ive heard of hotdog down a hallway but this pussies pushin it

Look at it from a cats point of view, you have a huge house, food, a human to let you in/out as you please, the same human to give you affection and treats. Cats don’t hate us, they realize we’re simple minded slaves to be taken advantage of and thanks to our opposable thumbs very useful indeed.

My cat ran away

Where does one get kittens, I'm so fucking jelly

Moar Like this one. Stupid cats.

Usually by knowing someone whose cat has gotten a litter. You need friends for that tho, so maybe check the local shelters instead.

>If your cat hates you then you're a pretty shit person.
ftfy

>Had never owned a cat
>Doesn't know shit about them

Terrible bait fag, kys.

MY cats love me because I'm not a retarded faggot that teases them with cucumbers and laser lights.

already finished your homework kiddo?

Not get, anyway u can't spell catfag whitout FAG. Hurr dure Mao Mao hurr dure.

Who cares if they love you, they're funny little faggots and pets are there ultimately entertain you.

>his cat doesn't like him to the point of sleeping in the same bed everyday

pic related, taken right after waking up

>I hate niggers
>Oh hurr you hate yourself then?? =DDD

Good enough?

What a fucking naive dolt you are.

I'm sure you are a fucking pleb IRL

Look at this hateful fuck attacking my furniture

Cute. My guy is the same way: ridiculously affectionate, spends every night sleeping next to me and my wife, in the winter, he turns into a living teddy bear, wanting to be cuddled under the blankets.

He is made of love, fur, bad breath, and nothing else.

He is also sitting on top of me right now.

> People like having pets that resent and hate you.. why the fuck do people have cats /b?
I dunno. Same reason America has niggers?

My cat loves me and pretty much is at least friendly to others, but some cats are raging bitches.

My friend has a cat named Mooby who is perfectly nice to her and her boyfriend, but HATES everyone else. The cat will ambush and viciously attack you for no reason at all.

mine's sleeping on my stomach right now (I'm in bed, 1:40am here)

it's like the only thing she cares about is to be petted all day long

I'll kill you cat, mean destructive nigger

I want to put my face in your cat's fuzzy belly. That's the only thing mine won't let me get away with.

mine likes it aslong as I don't do it too much. if becomes too long to her taste she'll find another place to sleep

I would pet that cat into next week.

if your cat can tell you no with claws retracted when swatting it at you because kitty knows you can say no harder, you have a good relationship with your cat.

My cattu once punched me full force in my face. No nail but it shocked me for a second.

lol thats cute
thats your cat saying "hell no human. i love and respect you for kibbles and bits reasons but that was crossing the line"

She's semi-wild because she used to be an outdoor cat. She really loves me tho, esp shows when we cuddle up at night or when I come home. Whenever I take a girl home she's always pissy tho. She's scratched them a lot lol

Mine's even weirder: he'll follow me, climb into my pants around my ankles and go to sleep in them while I shit.

There was one time when I passed out drunk on the toilet, he climbed in and went to sleep, but when I woke up and try to pull up my pants, I had forgotten there was a cat sleeping in them.

That was painful for all concerned.

mine also follows me whenever I go to the bathroom, staying at my feet and watching me as I take a dump

cats are jealous creatures no doubt

>Cats are fucking great meat
FTFY

Thanks for that mental picture lmao, that's the best thing I'll read on Sup Forums all night.

I'm lucky I still have my balls. I made sure to trim his claws more frequently after that incident.

Do you know what breed she is, I have one that looks just like her and I don't know what breed she is.

Stop sitting, smoking and eating cookies, lardass. Enough with the fat logic. Someone trying to help you quit is a friend.

im the 6'2 guy weighing in at 138 ibs.

also, spotted the nigger

should i feed a stray cat?

Cats don't work for cops

Spotted the nigger spotting fat ass larping as a lanklet. Looks like I touched a nerve, eh fatty?

>Not having cat nibbles in your jacket permanently
GTFO pleb

Because they're cute, independent, and not as dumb as dogs

No idea