Why don't we like this again?

Why don't we like this again?

Sup Forums told me not to.

It was never liked

because getting called a nu-male is my biggest fear

Hey

Because it's reallllly gaaaaaay

Dream House is a superb song, excluding the stupid lyrics that fortunately aren't coherent

something something le noot real black metal album is good

>we

someone on the anonymous image board said it was "beta cuck shit" with a picture of the funny normie frog and i would do anything to avoid having my self esteem damaged so i will never listen to something that the people on my favourite website could attack me for

Well i honestly like it though

yea its not that bad

why would you listen to an album that's pink?

are you a fag?

because anyone who has listened to more than one black metal album can tell you how boring it is

Not trve enough

Faggot album cover

>triggered nu-male
>uses sarcasm
Can't make this shit up.

Pink was marketed as a 'feminine' color in the 1950s by J.C. Penney. Not even joking; the only real reason that album cover looks 'gay' to you is because a huge corporation told you so.

Sunbather's bright pink album cover is the biggest 'fuck the system' of all time.

tru

muh "not true black metal" and muh "not true shoegaze" crowds both got pissed off and told you not to enjoy it, that' why

I mean I never stopped liking it. It's good music for productivity AND doing absolutely nothing. The Pecan Tree is phenomenal and... weirdly heartbreaking to me.

I actually really like the first song but the rest are a bit shit

But Deafheaven are Neo Nazi's?

hardly. they accepted an immigrant east indian in the band

i thought everyone grew out of the "pink is feminine" phase by the time they were 8

no music is good for productivity, I fucking hate plebs who use music to study or work

True

?

It's boring and unoriginal

...why?

Some people like it, but they don't want to be called a "Nu-male" because of how it's not "Trve Kvlt" But fuck those guys, they can't enjoy nice things.

it got attention only because of the album cover
there's better blackgays out there

Most of the hatred for it doesn't quite come from the music itself but from the fact that the style the band play had been around for almost a decade, and then when this album got big they were hailed as trend setters and innovators. It didn't help that some really self-righteous people who never heard black metal before started telling people who didn't like this that black metal has to innovate and expand, despite having never heard any other black metal or even blackgaze.

But Deafheaven themselves say they aren't black metal.

It's a pretty average album, either way. It's leagues above fucking Lonesummer.

> the only reason people don't like deafheaven is because they're stuck-up metal fans
kill yourselves

this is correct

Currently listening to this on vinyl great album!

Solid 8/10

So, basically because of the fanbase, wew

I like it.