Who shoots first and what events lead to it?

Who shoots first and what events lead to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
liveleak.com/view?i=17d_1504202468
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

neither

NK is just trying to get the nuclear deterrent

trump is just being an ass as usual

I'mma shoot first and the event will be that my hand is filled with white sticky goo.

China and Russia will stop supporting NK on a given point and it will be nuked (or that Kim jung whatsoever taken out) shortly after.

They both are pussies

kim
he will be killed by chinese

We wouldn't need to nuke NK to obliterate it. We would just use traditional weapons.

US might attack.

North Korea responds with missiles. Relatively few Americans killed; Japanese and South Koreans more.

China decides to "liberate" parts of North Korea.

US wins but it ain't clean: they mess up a bit--maybe shoot down some South Korean and American planes by accident airplanes.

>NK is just trying to get the nuclear deterrent
Know how I know you're a dumb leftist?

calm down trumptard he's right

You made an ignorant and half-assed assumption based on the limited thought power of your half-brain?

I want war to start so I can kill some commies like my grandpa, but anyway probably trump

Your grandpas a commie or you want to kill commies like your grandpa did?

I want war because I want to die but at least I would be considered a hero and it won't tear my family apart as much.

I want to kill commies like my grandpa did, sorry for poor sentence structure

Calm down Cletus this isn't 1917. Nobody is going to co sider you a hero for getting shot to death in some foreign shithole.

Then join the army and fight the fucking IS.

I say NK since trumps still the biggest troll.

Getting this mad over so little...

>mad
you don't know what that word means

I'm guessing Trump Block Ops Kim dead, and we conspiracy theory for years.

But honestly, Trump dresses better and is.... Not as fat, as Kim.. Step up your Supreme Leader game Kim, take some notes from Putin. Like really Kim, your people are starving and your fat? Atlease Trumps people are Fatter and Stupider than he is.

yeah man im sweating and furious because i called you a trumptard
you wat?

Actually, he's not. But you Hillary shills are pretty stupid.

Just because he doesn't like trump doesn't make him a shill if that's your logic 64% of the country is a shill

I like how nobody questions Americas nuclear deterrent but everybody loses their minds when a nation like NK wants to develop one to keep the U.S. from attacking.

maybe because NK is ran by a fucking retard?

If only you knew what irony was.

Weak bait

the fucking retard who runs the U.S will be out in a few years, unlike KJU, you fucking retard

The US is ran by a even bigger retard.

Trump was elected by trolls.

Get used to it

right, nigga I voted for gary, you leave my damn politics out of this, I'm just callin him out for being a dumbass

So nations are only allowed to posess the means to deter attacks from historical aggressors like the U.S. if some rural trash American approves of their leadership?

Are you actually stupid enough to believe that Trump is crazier than Fat Kim, or has this become some kind of performance art?

North Korea is getting it's nuclear deterrent. It's the only card in their hand that can successfully deter (probably) any war provided they don't threaten everyone. Look at what happened to Ghadafi and Hussein.

The issue is they're threatening everyone. To make it worse North Korean policy is bluntly built on doing exactly what they say they'll do.

It doesn't help that neither side can give in otherwise it gives the other person permission to do whatever they want if they show a little force.

The only way is to deescalate in a calm planned way. That way both sides can maintain mutual agreement. With Trump and Kim, that's not happening lol.

North Korea's overplaying their hand and it's hurting them more than it has to.

NK's leader is better educated than Donald Trump ironically

>Incommingbutthurt

> rural trash
Ah yes, there's the bigotry.

Yup, Russia got his ass elected, proof is ^

I think we should appoint Cash Me Outside girl as ambassador to NK, and send her to broker a peace deal.

It's not an insult, it's a statement of fact. But I like how you used to opportunity to deflect from the fact that America is the world's #1 aggressor.

US shoots first to prempt an open test over the Pacific. Over the next 10 hours DPRK has its command and control destroyed as well as most arms threatening Seoul. DPRK retaliates with conventional weapons. Seoul has massive loss of life. Ballistic missiles are fired at Japan causing some destruction much like in the opening days of the first gulf war. China then sends forces to "reinforce" the DPRK troops but really are invading to make a puppet regiem and stop the spectre of a US force and allies sharing a border. Whole war is over in about 2 weeks via an agreement between China and SK/US. Kim regiem is removed but the family is allowed to retain figurehead status under new Chinese led state.

This really has been something to witness.
Trump: "We will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea."
Kim: (in alpha dog manner) "It's on now motherfucker. I will rinse you in uranium and crane kick you to the moon."
White house "Weeel, Mr. Trump did not mean exactly mean what he said just a moment ago."

Oh my fucking god!

I didn't deflect anything, retard. That was my first post. I just pointed out that you're a nasty little bigot.

We are due to cleaning up the messes left in the wake of badly crafted policy during WW1. I don't believe in our foreign misadventures but there certainly aren't any other countries stepping up and trying to maintain stability.

The U.S. overthrowing Saddam and Ghadaffi and trying to overthrow Assad (fortunately failing) proves why nations should never ever give up their nuclear deterrant, lest the U.S. decide to bring them freedom.

Developing a nuke is the #2 best way to get America to fuck with your shit, right behind trading your oil in a currency besides the $US

we could completely avoid war if we worked with china on destroying the kim dynasty but what you said is on point as fuck if shit actually went down

Neither. Chinese are slowly taking back their support of Best Korea. My guess is either they engineer a coup to put in a more stable government, or the Kim regime will learn to play ball

So the U.S. is bad because they picked on poor innocent Saddam, Ghadafi, and Assad?
kek

Don't defend Assad you neckbeard fuck he kills his own people, the jihadist shit going down there now is a direct result of him barrel bombing and killing his own civilians

you should look into the prison he has where he burns people out back the same way the nazis did

agreed check'emYou either let the big kids have their way around the playground or you get beat up. Bringing a knife can change things.

China would have to physically secure to allow regiem change. DPRK without the Kim family is a really bad situation for them. Millions of refugees and a well supplied military run by a fragmented leadership they no nothing about. DPRK is so opaque and so brainwashed it is hard to tell fact from fiction

Thanks a bunch for the immigrant crisis. Somehow nobody seems to care anymore when you guys cry over illegals pouring in.

>DPRK is so opaque and so brainwashed it is hard to tell fact from fiction
Like the Democrats!

Perhaps they should have considered the consequences of war when they began their illegal and immoral rebellion against their lawful government. Fortunately the fight against ISIS in Syria is almost over and then Assad will stamp out the jihadists masquerading as a moderate opposition.

Enjoy your cultural enrichment!

People always mention this idea that China is worried about refugees. Are they though? China doesn't give a fuck about anybody but China. If refugees come there, they will just get ignored by the government. Given how big their population is, it wouldn't be a huge amount. They'd barely be seen. So why the fuck would China care about that?

were talking about war with north korea not politics, gtfo russian bot

aka. the America effect

> immoral rebellion against their lawful government
You mean against the guy who used chemical weapons against his own citizens?

Donnie fires the missile after watching archival footage of a NK missile launch on Fox news

>overthrow regimes that keep extremists in line and the riff raff in the Middle East
>wonder why extremist groups are rising and the West is being flooded with riff raff from the Middle East

> claims the nonsense with NK is not politics
kek

Like the entirety of the US political system. Both sides sucking cock of the finance and corporate interests and then rehashing the same BS culture wars frivolity while switching sides occasionally. The superstructure ensures they always win and keep us from uniting with God, moralism and fear of others.

Its a clusterfuck either way but yeah I'd like to hope in some internal shit going down there but I doubt it, only chance will be attacking before they get too many nukes

/this

> doesn't know how to use green text

Korea shoots first.

A bunch of 20 somethings get deployed to die in asia. Nothing of value was lost

Good job falling for the propaganda. Why would Assad risk international intervention by using chemical weapons in a war he is winning?

Oh shut the fuck up faggot, it started out as a peaceful revolution till they started killing their own civilians

Just fuck off, you're human garbage if you support Assad

No u....

NO U

Literally.

Is uniting with moralism a euphemism for sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation? Because that's hot.

>peaceful
>revolution
You may pick only one of these.

fuck off russia

It must bother you so much that Assad is sure to win and there is nothing that can be done about it, save for a U.S. invasion that will never happen.

Because they are already having trouble maintaining growth internally. They don't need or want a bunch of impoverished brainwashed and unsympathetic super communists flooding in to their country.

Ask the U.N. They found the weapons.

They already have to import fuck tons of rice to feed that huge population
Millions of people is a lot of space, no matter how big your population already is. And also a bunch of people basically waking up from a 30 year coma. That's gonna be a strain one way or another.

As if anybody cares what the UN says it finds.

I prefer anal and being left the fuck alone but who's counting

Nice try, State Department.

"The U.S. era of strategic patience is over regarding North Korea" - Mike Pence, April 2017

The current policy... sanctions and "strategic patience".

Maybe this is an idiotic question, but couldn't they just deal with the refugees? What's the point of a militarized police state if you can't secure one small border. Use troops to stop and deport refugees, and arrest the ones that get through. Isn't that a batter solution then letting the Kim regime slowly go nuts and start a war?

Nice tinfoil hat, idiot.

> NK is just trying to get the nuclear deterrent

Yeah because it's a good thing for countries to go against every other country like a madman as long as you get the nukes. It's totally justified to be like Kim and try to get nukes so you can hold the world hostage for your own self defense no matter how evil you are and what human rights you violate.

Oh and if Kim ever was hated by his own people and his regime was about to be toppled, then he nuked his own people to protect himself from the uprising, that's fine too because clearly people like Kim deserve nukes just for self defense in deterrence.

This all is literally what liberals believe and it's why NK even has nukes now when we could have wiped those evil madmen from the planet decades ago.

You mean you falling for Syrian propaganda?

liveleak.com/view?i=17d_1504202468

You're human garbage.

The only reason countries need (((growth))) is to pay interest. Communist countries don't need to pay interest, which is why the hillaryjews and the donaldjews are assmad like this.

They wouldn't if they could use the personnel placed on high alert during the cohencidentally-timed military exercises to plant rice. As usual, the US accuses others of the problems it deliberately causes.

"well yeah, but it's different kind of strategic patience"

>factual
>nonbiased

wew lad, keep it up trolls

doesn't matter, the USA is gonna obliterate NK anyways.

When the day finally comes that Assad wipes out the rebellion and restores peace to his once prosperous country, I'll think of you and your butthurt.

The US is a belligerent country. Nobody is going against anyone, simply ensuring that the other side has something to lose.
Shouldn't you be on reddit right now, neocon?

So which am I, Russia or the State Department? If you're going to be delusional, at least be consistent.

I get laid, alt right conspiracy faggots do not

none. fake. doomsday threats are part of american culture. stay distracted!

>NK shoots first
will shoot at least 3 missiles, each with 10 warheads, thats 30 targets, there is very little legroom, LA/SF will be nuked, US lunches offensive, nuke-bombs every single place in NK that has anything that can fly more than 100 feet, nuclear fallout will be a problem in the regions, cutting ties with China, South Korea, Japan, starting World War 3
>NK disarms nuclear weapons
US will not intervene in regime change, NK people will still suffer, no war, will create similar scenario like Iran, possibly 50+ years of "talks" and at some point in the future the NK leadership will change, open the borders and possibly unite the whole Korea without war conflicts

NK fires a nuclear warhead at the United States.
American ships off the coast shoot the missile down while it's still leaving the launchpad.
It goes off.
NK gets nuked by its own bomb and the country becomes uninhabitable.
Japan buys the land, they know how to clean up radiation.
Japan sells it to SK. Korea is whole once more.
Japan and Korea best friends from then on.

The whole litany can be applied to US

Yeah because it's ONLY the USA who wants sanctions on NK... Japan really loves NK testing missiles above their airspace too I'm sure. And I'm sure SK really loves NK. If it wasn't for the USA, SK wouldn't even exist right now and NK would have invaded Japan too.