Post her

post her...

fuck no. I can smell the curry-laden diarrhea shits from here.
> pic most certainly related

not usually attracted to indians, but something about her is hot
my 11" cock is diamonds right now
gonna need more

fapfapfap

Gawd she is hot, can we see her cock

who is she?

He name is not important. You could make one up and it's be just as good

think some people on here wanna bone her for real thats why...

fuck yes. fapping hard to those fat pussy lips

She looks awful. She is prob smelly from shitting everywhere outside. Fucking filthy sand nigger

Jesus. That's nasty....

I think i still would.

She's Indian. Get it right for fuck sakes. How can you have white privilege if you don't even know what kind of minority you're oppressing?

fuck man...fapfapfapfapfap

goddamn i wanna cum all over them

full set with fucking is being hoarded :(

gonna nut hard to this brown slut tonight

A lot of these images are horrible.
Wtf, op?
Why not just upload the set.
You are literally dribbling out one image at a time, and many of them are modified with her ass monster pixelated edged?
If you want people to lose interest, FAST, keep doing what you're doing.
Also, another user asked you for her name. If you are not aware, you are on an image board. There are millions of women posted here all day every day. Nobody gives a fuck about whatever girl. To respond as though this girl is some big secret is not being a Sup Forums contributer when you place that against the backdrop of your editing images to beyond destruction, and dribbling even that out at an abysmal rate.

why edit that?

this

dis

Fuck no Indian's smell like shit because they just shit everywhere. I read a article that says 80% of India's street food has feces in it.

moar

shit pics all hacked up and cropped
plus, i'm bored with too slow uploads
i'm out
boner destroyed
have no interest at all now

Gay nigger op won't post any good pics.

pics as this make me feel guilt. They'd do with life a lot more than I did in a nation without streets filled with garbage.

Agreed
Lame threaded op can't seem to figure out how to Sup Forums.

beyond gross

fugg

buncha ungrateful fucks on here. dude's posted a SHITLOAD of pics and there have been imgurs and volas with her content. yes cropping isn't ideal but i'll take it over nothing at all. so quit yer bitchin here's some anal penetration for the road

I'm saving user

Agreed, too much complaining when OP is a champ and his girl is amazing

Does she want them to?

>ungrateful
Works both ways, friendo. One posts a girl here on Sup Forums because they want attention for her, which can be for a variety of reasons. So . . . anons give that needed attention. Then you've got an op that, once he gets what he needs, basically dupes everyone into hanging out for all that time in a thread waiting for some decent images, only to have their time wasted.

That's bullshit.

Either post the shit up, or gtfo. There are a million girls on Sup Forums and all over the internet, including ones where we can get shit tons of quality images on. Here, op posts images slowly, then even slower, then not at all, and most of the images are edited by him to absolute shit tier on top of it!

"We're" ungrateful? Op got what he wanted--attention to her. He simply failed to deliver and was an asshole in the end.

I just deleted her folder. Way to prove Indians are garbage. Good job. We'll ascribe this bullshit to her.

>imgur
>vola
Huh, yet op doesn't link to it, doesn't answer simple questions (could've given her first name so anons could give her folder a name rather than a number, etc.). Again, neither op nor you seem to understand how image boards work. These are fucking IMAGE BOARDS, not jerk you around and edit the fuck out of shit pics boards to play some stupid game of guess my bimbo's name.

this spot on analysis

tbh, this either post or don't post, but if you are going to post, don't be a dick about it
it wastes everyones' time and patience
also tends to turn them off to the girl

dude it's cool. there's no reason to get all bent out of shape. I don't mind the slow reveal because i enjoy fapping to her. i don't need everything right away. if OP wants to have fun with his content i say let him. this is really no different than all the other posters who have pics of their gfs or exes and they post a few here and there when they feel like it. they don't all immediately link to entire sets on demand. they don't always share names. and they sometimes crop themselves out of pics as well. we aren't entitled to anything. if it's too slow for you it's too slow for you. fair enough

fucking lost