Hey alt-leftists, thanks for ruining all these things!

Hey alt-leftists, thanks for ruining all these things!

>football
>baseball
>public bathrooms
>small business
>universities
>minorities
>the democrat party

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/sfl8x
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off, Alt-Right. Take your leftist bitches with you and get a room.

t. Centrist

I'm a eurofag and I commend you.
Best to start speaking this, the truth because leftists are becoming increasingly fascist.
(Not all, obviously)

Your tears are delicious alt-right retard

Look at all the effort that went into characterizing a group of people with vast differences as simple identical sheep. I bet it felt good to make, like deciding someone's just an idiot and moving on with your day - I wonder if that nagging voice ever came up though. You know, the one that reminds you that everyone is an idiot and your differences of opinion bare no reflection on that.

The Left and Right are just two sides to the same blender.
Fucking hang yourself for thinking there was a healthy perspective on either side.

Edges are Sharp, that's true

>ruined baseball

nah i'm conservative still love baseball, don't let politics dictate every facet of your life my man

streamable.com/sfl8x

Except you're forgetting who won the election faggot

What's left of real liberals, is getting sad just watching them trying to support the true political philosophy & ideology of when it was(real)

(You)
Also, -1+, -1+ axis is godly

But global warming is real?

What did you win, a powerless loud mouth who can't get anything done despite having a majority of his party in the house and senate? Lmao, I'm just sitting here eating popcorn and laughing at hard he falls flat every single time.

Technically yes.
The scale though.. that's thousand of years for an observable change, look at the wiki, has a great graph

You got thousands of hateful kids running around with masks. Doesn't sound better

>who can't get anything done despite having a majority of his party in the house and senate
Sure sounds like a certain niglet halfling...

Typical profligate.

Liberal comes from libero in Latin, which means free.
Ironically said towards obviously leftist antifakers against freedom of speech.. those fascists

ITT two sides make silly caricatures of each other and call it "truth".

Trump's better than the wife of a rapist.

Child molestation is technically rape, So you think an actual rapist is better than a wife of one.

>Republicans, the party that brought you alternative facts, alt-right and gallons of delicious fascist tears.

Keep "winning", it's fucking hilarious.