I'm talking to this 29 year old milf but she says I'm too young I'm 18 I'm pretty sure she wants to fuck but the age...

I'm talking to this 29 year old milf but she says I'm too young I'm 18 I'm pretty sure she wants to fuck but the age scared her away what do I do
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2IkXk1a8zS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell her that you want to fuck the shit out of her if she's ready for some young meat.

Tell her that you are better than any man she knows. Be assertive (alpha), show interest and she will come to you, and you in her.

Too young to what?

Fuck? Explain to her that is not the case. But for anything else other than being cannon fodder in war she is right. I mean no way should she get into a'relationship' with you. But fuck you...sure why not.

You can serve in the military
Pose nude legally
Go to adult prison
aquire debt

So why not.

Ask her to meet, and go to contact instantly. She wants the dick, you just need to make the move in a good place, maybe your home, hers, but she's open. You just have to be bold.

also, more pics she's hot

Pursue her?

youtu.be/2IkXk1a8zS8

Let her know you're looking for advice, instruction. Ask her to help you hone your techniques.
Tell her no attachments, no reason to continue any further than she wants to.
She still says no? Find another 29 year old. There's millions of em out there.

year old milf
Until 35 that's just a bitch with a baby

She was said she was looking for something how do I casually ask her if she wants to fuck

Just like that, what's the worst she can say? No? Who gives a fuck. There's plenty of other gaah out there.

fucking keek. yeap.

>ask her on a date
>flirt
>ask if she wants to go back to your place after

Serious* just wondering what to say here's more

You man up and stop being a little punk bitch 18 year old faggot and say, "Hey, you want to fuck?".

Don't be a bitch, you are just proving her right you are too young.

How old is the little shithead?

Pretty much this

One word, son. One word:

Rohypnol.

Wait she is sending you these photos but "doesnt want to fuck?" Shes messing with you she wants the D.

What she meant was "I want to fuck you, but you're only useful to me in a sexual manner and I have a child (children) who need to be taken care of. It's tough being a horny single mother and if we fuck then I'm not going to want to go out and get a male who will provide for my family".

This is the truth op, so unless your cock ejaculates money, you're fucked

Or rather not

who uses cameras to take nudes instead of their phone in 2017
I call bullshit OP
you fat virgin fuck off with this shit

Maybe she has an iPhone