WWYD Rape Thread

WWYD Rape Thread

i would rape

not today

i'd suck dat tranny wiener

Fuck don't you just want to torture those tits?

Bump

Get her drunk at a party, then take her upstairs and use her as a cumdump.

how about her dorm room??

Get her keys from her bag and let myself in, dragging her in along with me. Toss her onto the bed and ignore her drunken struggles as I part her legs and shove my cock deep into her sweet little pussy.

Those cute little nipples are just begging to be tortured hard. Clamps, pliers, whips.

omg im south african too

wwyd to this slut?

Her struggles would subside as I pound into her, her body instinctively responding to her cunt getting filled up with hard cock. Any more resistance would just make me thrust harder and faster into her.

Wwyd

UK slut

Show the special relationship between the US and UK by claiming her pussy, picking her up and pressing her against the wall before ripping off her panties and shoving her slutty pussy down onto my cock.

Annons this bitch on snapchat will give you a shit ton of nudes kaylarandall7 only if you send some first shes oje of those

Damn that was hot but she isn't a small girl user. 6 ft tall!

Well damn. In that case I'd bring her down to size, dropping her down to her knees with her face in the ground and her ass in the air, giving her a good slap before forcing my dick into her English pussy.

Your comments are great! Im jerking it to the thought of this happening.

tit fuck to no end

Got more pics?

Degrade her and use wierd insertions

wwyd?

She needs 2 dicks. Wwyd?

wwyd to her?

Yeah. Here you go.

I'd put my penis in all of these girls.

Make her cry out as I keep slapping her ass while plowing into her pussy, reaching forward and grabbing a good chunk of her hair, pulling her head up so I can hear her better.

Dude stop. I can only get so erect kek.

If she wasn't having a stroke I'd definitely fuck her

wwyd to rebekah?

Breed her, whether she likes it or not.

wwyd to my girl?

thats a man baby.despite being a man he has a very fine rack
nothing
dump seed inside of her.
dump seed inside of her.
put this bitch on a diet.
id quickly become robin and we would save this world from criminals.
send this omploompa back the the united kingdoms.
store seed inside of her vag.
id get her a brand new fucking camera because she needs it.
i don't fuck drunk chicks.

id make her regret wearing such a slutty bikini. id wait till she was alone before knocking her out and dragging her to an isolated part of the shoreline. shed wake up hanging from a tree by her ankles with her wrists zip tied behind her back and a ring gag in her mouth. once she was completely awake id start to slowly pull the strings to her bikini top. shed start to cry as she helplessly watched her top slowly slide off her body and to the ground exposing her big tits. by the time I got to her bottoms shed be hysterical with tears a drool running from her face. id untie her bottoms and slowly pull them from between her tightly clinched legs exposing her perfect shaved pussy. once she was completely naked id fuck her helpless mouth and throat until she passed out. id cum all over her tits and face and leave her hanging there naked for someone to find.

wwyd to her?

wins for good replies

wwyd?

Bump

wwyd to them?

Ripp off that panties, put her against the desk and fuck her ass very strong. WWYD to my sister?

彼女のおっぱいにヌテッラを置き、それを食べる。

follow her home drug her and zip tie her elbows to her knees. find a pair of scissors wait till she wakes up then cut her clothes off piece by piece as she screams for help. once she's stripped completely naked gag her with her panties to muffle the screams. fuck her in every way possibe before finishing in her ass. leave her tied and gagged with nut running from her ass for someone to find.

Back her into that barn into the bull pen, the bull would come at her from behind and knock her up in the air, looping a horn around her pants and ripping them off. She would try to stand up but as soon as she would get on all fours the bull would try to mount her, the first few thrusts would just push her forward until she's at the bars that I just locked. He thrusts one more time and shoved it deep inside her bulging her stomach out, the bull violently thrusts, with every time forcing the air out of her lungs and rolling her eyes even further back into her head finally the bull thrusts deep in with all 25 inches and fills her completely with bull cum, it has no where to escape with how wide he was so she just keeps filling until she looks pregnant. The bull pulls out and a rush of semen starts deflating her tummy. She thanks God it's over until she hears another bull walking up behind her and her heart drops.

Worth a win?

Do her:

Póngala sobre sus rodillas, e introducir mi polla en su boca muy lentamente hasta su thorat una vez y otra.WWYD:

ッ cannot precede ラ, dude. It's ヌテラ.

That said, agreed.

Face fuck her in a back ally.

Put her on her knees, take her hair and make her give me a blowjob, for a long time, then cum on her throat.WWYD

worth one.. got a full frontal for another one

worth a win

Drunk gang bang. Post video online

Put her on her knees, and push my cock into her mouth very slowly until her thorat once and again.WWYD?

Stephanie?

Strip her naked. Refuse to give her clothes back until she swallows the loads of 3 random beach dudes

smack her head against the bricks knocking her out cold. she'd slowly regain conciousness to find her ass up in the air with jeans and pink lace thong bunched up around her ankles. she'd helplessly try to push me away but would be to concust to stop me from sliding into her pussy. id fuck her as she lay there semi concious before forcing my way into her virgin ass. the pain of me taking her ass along with the head trauma would send her to shock and she would pass out again. id nut deep in her ass and finish stripping her completely naked. id burn her clothes and write fuck me across her ass leaving naked and unconscious in the alley.

Pull that dress up and bend her over. Go back and forth between holes

name starts with an s put it's not stephanie

I love thinking about her cute self getting fucked. And talking about it. Would love to hear about your time with her. Kik me at filterlife

Bend her over the sink. Fuck her ass

id invite them to an after party once the club closed. they be inebriated when they arrived and wouldn't realize they're the only women there. they'd be too drunk to stop us from forcibly stripping both of them. once they were both completely naked id give them an ultimatum "either you suck and fuck to get your clothes back or you leave her completely naked without your purses or phones"

wait till were alone force her into the barn overpower her and tie her wrists to the horse stable. pull her shorts down to her ankles and rip her shirt off her body leaving her standing there in her black bra and panties. unclasp her bra and use a pocket knife to cut the shoulder straps exposing those perky tits. pull her panties down and stuff them in her pretty little mouth. use her phone to take photos of her helplessly tied up naked and send them to everyone in her contacts before posting them all to her social media sites. exposing her to everyone she knows.

wwyd

I would literally eat her ass with a real knife and fork. Till I hit bone.

worth the win

Rape the shit out of this slut

I'd make a little bat signal out of a flashlight and some cut-out black paper and then i'd tape it to my dick to summon her to meet me at the top of my dick.

Me like it

drug her and strip her naked. tie her ankles and wrists and take her to an ally filled with bums. wait for her to wake up and film her as she's gang banged by filthy bums for hours. post the video online and send everyone she knows the link. sit back as her family, friends, co-workers, and bosses all watch her get fucked in ever hole and filled with bum cum.

got creepshot wins for replies lol

would save from SA

blindfold, gag her, and tie her to a chain link fence on the busiest part of her college campus. tell her peers that it's a social experiment for our sociology class that she's a willing participant. id also tell them that they could do whatever they wanted to her with no consequence. id film as she systematically stripped, fucked, and abused by every passerby. once the campus cleared out and this whore had been properly used id cut her loose and make her run across campus to her dorm completely naked. id then hand out free copies of the video to anyone who would take it along with posting it online.

break into there room force them to strip and fuck each other as i live stream it to their facebooks.

wwyd to this slut

follow her home around the holidays as she goes to visit her family. hold them at gun point as my friend ties up the whole family except her. turn on some music and make her slowly dance and strip in front over her entire family. once she was completely naked id make her dance for awhile longer shaking her ass and titties for the whole family. after we got tired of making the slut dance we'd gangbang her until she was dripping nut from all her holes before we tied her up too. we'd leave them all tied in the living room for someone to find.

WWYD

Pull that whore dress up while pushing her against the wall, rip her underwear and stick muy cuck deep inside her pussy with no contemplations. Bend her over and do the same with her ass to finish cumming inside her mouth after she cleans muh dick

Wwyd? Be as rough as possible

I feel like you guys would enjoy my prude stuckup sister. Do your worst!