Life and death

Attention everyone, I have just discovered the secret of life, death and consciousness.
When you die with your current consciousness then that is it. You will no longer be who you currently are ever again. However that does not mean you will never experience life again.

The universe is infinite in time and space. Given an infinite amount of time you will exist again but under a different set of genetic circumstances.
You will be alive but you will be a completely different person. You will have no recollection of your previous existence. You will have an entirely new consciousness and personality. Also wherever there is life, there is a chance you will experience it there. This could be different planet or galaxy.
So do not be afraid of death because it is not the end of existence.

k keep me posted

>the odds of being reborn a nigger are only increasing

I think it's a one time thing, I don't see how it would be possible to be reborn.

Based Mexican bants.

Good work, Pedro.

babies firt ego death, must'v been one hell of a trip

With your luck your bound to become one, I mean you hit Mexican this time around.

Under op's logic every form of life is you. The only thing unique to you is your point of view.

>implying that would happen like that
>implying god wouldn't judge you for your sins and allow you into heven or hell

screw the reincarnation theory that makes that law existiable, it doesn't make any sense anyway, what your going to go into a another body 50 years ago, their is a gamble that you can become the next Antichrist by reviving.

>Universe is infinite
Not proven yet and heavily contested at the fact that we have the mass density of the universe . It may be unimaginably large but not infinite

Seems unlikely, you cannot exist anymore. Maybe I'm wrong but the fact that life can be created and destroyed so easily just reinforces the fact that it isn't unique.

What specified that it was a one time thing. Let imagine time.

Can you visualize hundreds of billions of years?

No. Well... Imagine that by infinity. That is the time you have to be reborn.

It took X amount of time for you to be born now. So why not infinite amount of time for you to be born later?

>Implying that would happen
Sounds pretty good
>Implying god
Alright retard you lost me there

When you ( brain ) dies, you are going to...

stopped reading there...

I see it as an instance, we exist in the time when our body is conceived to the point of when we die. We no longer exist, there isn't a place where we are stored or anything like that.

The universe can be infinite, but we aren't linked to that.

but what actually is consciousness? do we have a soul?

Life in general is pointless.

Our purpose to to survive and reproduce.

But why, so that our offsprings can do the same?

I think this is why intelligent creatures would be nearly impossible to find in this universe. Once they get to the level at which most of the western world is at, they see the bigger picture and stop reproducing.

We have no evidence to even make a plausible answer to that question. You'll find out when you die

I don't want to be alive again though

>the belief in God is stupid meme

Theres answer at some point of knowledge but it takes a lot to get there

Have fun when you die and find its nothing like what the bible told you

wrong germandude. our purpose is to create and protect.

survive and reproduce is for animal kingdom, and maitenance of the planet.

we create, protect, and adjust planet to our needs.

Whats the point when we're a sand grain in comparison to the universe. The universe is 26 billions light years in diameter. The earth is a few light seconds in diameter at most

There's no point to doing that though, especially if we never leave Earth because everyone will die when the sun expands