I'm on the verge of inter-dimensional travel. AMA

I'm on the verge of inter-dimensional travel. AMA

Prove it or delete this thread.

>this

How can I do that without handing over my hard work? That's not rhetoric. What do you want to see?

Remeber this post OP

gonna go to another dimension and have sex with yourself op? what happens when you decide to kill yourself and take yourselves place?

I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Evidence, Mr. Rhetoric

Seriously, ask me anything short of how it works. I can give vague answers and pictures of parts, but it really doesn't look like much.

Yeah? What specifically?

show us your dick

Any shred of evidence that would prove you've even been working on anything.

A picture of apparatus, test documentation, a theory... anything.

You havent figured that out yet? Pleb.

this and this

Only interdimensional?

Hah, humans.
Come back when you get to the 10th.

inb4 scribble on a napkin

are 'they' onto you, yet?

I'm working with speakers, attaching bigger cones, industrial sized magnets, and running loud music through a series of lowpass filters so that it's not perceivable to the human ear doesn't cause damage. My plan is to rupture a hole in the universe.

That's so fucking stupid

it doesnt work like that

What's the loudest decibel we've reached?

Who wins deontay wilder or luis ortiz

>doesnt cause damage
hey, dumbass, just cause you cant hear it doesnt mean it wont hurt. enjoy LITERALLY pulling air out of ur lungs

our* lungs
if this fucknut has enough speakers he can literally make everyone in his locale go deaf

That's so fucking stupid.

oh yeah? u know how speakers ever work?

wilder, 8th round standing KO..ortiz was winning points wise but wilder hit him right behind the ear with a counter punch.. he lays back on the ropes floppin arohnd .. fight didnt do as well ppv sales wise, screen shot this, and if i see it later i’ll give out some more sports picks, if i remember them. I time traveled to 2042.. dont even get me started on north korea jesus christ

OPERATION: Ye Mighty and Despair

ManyATrueNerd

RLN: Jonathon James Cartwright Foulds

British White Male

Aug 17th 1986

'The Old Church', 48 Verulam Road, St. Albans, UK AL3 4DH

Yes, I've been building and rebuilding them for close to six years. Ama about that too. With enough lowpass, the sound becomes a rumble. It won't damage your ears anymore than it'll damage the rest of your body.

smoke some DMT and you'll be in another dimension for sure bud

I'm actually suprised I got a response to this question

>Discovers the most groundbreaking even in human history. Posts on Sup Forums instead of using discovery itself to transform mankind for the better, forever.

Riiiiight.

cont. the rumble is unlike an earthquake because the waves are more prone to travel through the air and up to space where it'll bust open the universe.

wdym? speakers vibrate, causing air to vibrate which our mind turns into sound. if you run a 20hz at like.. idk the db of a plane taking off, youll def hurt urself

thats what im saying tho bro! ive been in theatre all my life as a tech. not saying i know everything, but i know an unheard sound is still felt

Think less than 1hz at 1,000,000,000+ dB through a thousand lowpass filters.

using like, -10 gage wire? wtf 1bill db?

Hundreds of speakers, maxed out, cones tripled in size, twenty industrial magnets rigged up to a few amps.

Thats really fucking dangerous. Mark my words, if you go thru with this there will be a report by the end of the year about a town full of people going mysteriously deaf.

im not telling you not to do this. tbh, the government did try to use sound as a weapon to vibrate buildings to rubble. ut works BUT... theres no way a vehicle can house something like that. youll need to use jello to house it, or itll destroy itself.

but for real, experimentation is the only way to know. or we can ask cern.

>That's not rhetoric
>waves are more prone to travel through the air and up to space where it'll bust open the universe
Alright, the consequence of lying on the internet, or being batshit insane, is that he potentially kills himself instead of creating a spatial anomaly.

Are you retarded? I'm taking every precaution.

No you're not. You're taking a form of energy and mindlessly turning it up to 11. Probably in a populated area. With the intention to, what, just
>frack the universe open
Real careful there.

Where are the laws that say I can't? And don't point to ethics or your own personal morals. It's just an experiment.

Wasnt this a movie plot. Where one guh thinks he can time travel and theres a lot veiled hints of the machine, but in the end you find out hes just retarded or something.

When the speakers are prepped, your ears are the first to go faggot.

The film was Safety Not Guarenteed it came out in 2012.

Now, performing an experiment you assert will tear open the universe and not describing how you intend to control that event or the events that spawn from it, where all of humanity should live notwithstanding the fact that you will instead cause massive property damage, bodily harm, and most likely, death?

I'm no lawyer, but I'm sure you've just broken a handful of laws in your respective country. Including a couple laws of physics, because you're trying to
>tear open the universe
with sound. I am of mind that you also don't have a government grant to do this. Furthermore, by mentioning laws, you invoke the ethics of the respective society you live in, forget about my morals.

>experiment
It's just an experiment. That will most likely kill you assuming you don't pin yourself between magnets or become one with all kinds of amperes. Or if errant shrapnel doesn't embed itself somewhere vital.

Can I come too

Can't get anywhere without tests. How would you suggest I make it safer?

>less about ripping open the universe and more about seeing what it does to everyone around me
So, an unethical experiment.
>I'm still doing it
You're about to natural select yourself.
>Can't get anywhere without tests
Can't perform "tests" when you're dead. An entire plethora of information exists for you to do theory-work if you earnestly believe that you're going to tear open a hole in the universe with, speakers. Instead, you're prepared to dick around and make a big mistake/s.
>How would you suggest I make it safer
On paper. Publish. Revise. Stay on paper until someone throws money at you. Do it somewhere isolated, you're playing with sound for goodness sake. Or consider the following: local man deafens entire town, including the local ecosystem.

That nigger wasn't me

Every nigger trying to rip open a hole in the universe with sound is the same nigger.

I'm still doing it from the comfort of my apartment.

I don't think the neighbors would appreciate you robbing them of their consent to not become deaf or dead.

Can't get anywhere without experiments.

You can be laughably incorrect about a few critical details and die by tapping one wire to the other because power, yes.

a) how much acid are you on

b) if you're "on the verge", you've figured out how to deterministically manipulate quantum particles, meaning you can break all existing encryption effortlessly and steal literally all the world's money. Of course you probably wouldn't do anything too noticeable... Kindly show off at least $5m in recently accrued net worth so I know we're at least talking on the same level here.

c) go to a reality where op isnt a massive cuck

oh and do my heat transfer homework for me, since you've clearly mastered supercooling

I didn't realize this was a faggot party

please come to brasil

where's the math/theory that proves this is even possible

Even if the experiment doesn't yield the results I'm looking for, we'll all learn something.

I mean modern physics hypothesizes that there could be something weird and wormholey if you bend spacetime using enough energy, and we have no idea where the fuck quantum information goes or how it travels instantly... So like theoretically yes someone could do it.

Just not OP, cause he's too busy sucking cock for DMT money

How big of a disappointment are you to your parents?

>using enough energy
Sound is energy, retard.

We'll all learn that OP was arrested for making 100+ people deaf while high on acid.

The faggot party just gained three new members

>OP activated machine
>Is dead

You won't, because you'll probably die. We won't, because most of us know not to do this.
>wormholey
>where the fuck quantum information goes
>like theoretically
The weird and wormholey requires and deals with such different things than whatever OP thinks they'd be doing. Spacetime already bends, it's just the how and where, to which I absolutely don't have an answer; wormholes can be bad. On paper. Because nobody has ever observed a natural wormhole definitely or created one artificially. In fact, making a wormhole to another dimension is just out of left field. It wouldn't be wormhole anymore.

I also don't think quantum information goes anywhere. It's always there. It's quantum.
And sound does not stay sound. There is so much that would be going on in a system with whatever OP proposes that it would mean fuck all to blast sound energy everywhere like a retard in the hopes that some series of key harmonic cascades happen and all kinds of fantastical fuckery occurs. No.

I think i can sum up ops idea right now,
> Step 1. Release a shit ton of energy in the form of sound
> Step 2. Realise that there have been nuclear bombs that have dropped over 1 million times as much energy and this isnt going to do shit to spacetime
> Step 3. Suicide

I think i can sum up ops idea right now,
> Step 1. Release a shit ton of energy in the form of sound
> Step 2. Realize that there have been nuclear bombs that have dropped over 1 million times as much energy and this isn't going to do shit to space-time
> Step 3. Suicide

Okay so I'm a retard but hear me out

If there's an infinite number of alternate dimensions
there's an infinite number of dimensions where you
die instantly when you travel there.
So there's an infinite % chance you'll die, right?

listen here op can i come with you i dont really have much to live for so im willing to do whatever you need of me. i just cant stay here in this world much longer. hell ill be the arms of the project. i can do hard labour if need be .

There is also an infinite number of dimensions where you don't die so -_('-')_-

Well. Think of it this way.

Let's say there are an infinite amount of realities. In that very big infinite number of realities, there is a percent, a range, a chunk, of realities where you are exactly you, minus one quark or one atom or one molecule or one hair follicle or a couple skin cells, a few centimeters of bone placement, a rainstorm instead of a sunny day- the point is, there's a chunk of that infinite set of realities where you are you where it counts. Not all of them, but a set of them. That means the rest are realities where you are not you where it counts, or you don't exist at all, or nothing is what it is where it counts. As in, there are realities where there is no life at all. There are realities where gravity doesn't occur. So, no matter how big you make infinity, there will always be a finite number of realities where you exist as you, where it counts. As in, "identical" realities, or realities where there is always a you that will go to die instantly when you manage to go to that other reality that will exist.

So, there isn't an infinite % chance you'll die, but instead a chance between 0% and 100%. Not 0% and 100%, but between them. Like 0.00000000(...)1% and 99.9999999(...)9%. It's a very big range considering the decimal values, but it still isn't infinite. It ends at 100%, and it cannot be 0%.

> So, no matter how big you make infinity, there will always be a finite number of realities where you exist as you
There cannot be finite in infinite.

Because?

Are you taking your grandson with you?

post another pic of the apparatus. and a new pic of a different part

Because infinite is infinite.. duh

infinite. Means there is no limit. Means there is an infinite number of realities where you are you and something else has changed, etc. There might even be some where nothing changed, just a dupe reality. Infinite == Infinite not Infinite == Finite

OP DO IT
give us some better proof

If you meant "rape bus", then good luck my friend.

Well, English is an example of being able to have a finite set inside of an infinite set.
There are an infinite number of universes.
There is a boundless array of universes that never ends.
There are some universes where you do not exist.
There exist some universes that do not include you.
There exists a portion of a boundless array of universes where you exist.
It will never be the case that there is an infinite amount of universes where you exist, because there will be a portion of all possible universes where you do not.
There is a finite set of universes in an infinite set of universes where you exist.
There is a finite set of universes in an infinite set of universes where you do not exist.
Finite and infinite things can exist together. For example, one infinity.

You're making a really erroneous conclusion if you thought that Infinite == Finite. That's not the case, but there can however exist a finite amount of realities within an infinite amount of realities. Finite set inside of an infinite set.

If there are infinite universes then there are infinite universes in which I exist in every possible state

There are infinite mes typing this right now

No, you're not getting it.

20% of 100 is 0.02. Of 100.
If you add a zero to each number so that 0.2 is now 2 and 100 is now 1000, the percentages don't change. 20% of 1000 is still 0.02.
20% of infinity is still finite, because it is definite. It ends somewhere. It stops short of going on forever. If there are infinite universes, are all of them complete with a (You)? Or is there at least one universe where you don't exist? Because if that's the case, then there aren't really infinite (You)s. There are just many, but they will never equal infinity. They will equal infinite minus one. 99.999999999999999(...)9%.

If you exist in every possible state, then you're a constant. But that doesn't make any sense, because according to what we know now, macroscopic things cannot become influenced by the kinds of shenanigans going on at the quantum level. On top of that, it doesn't make any sense to say that you exist in a universe that has no matter, because that's already a different (You), and per identity theory, most would argue it would not be (You) at all. Blame gravity.

So, no Schrodinger's cat. If you're a human being, you only exist where human beings do. Moreso, where you are allowed to exist. If the laws of physics and reasoning are sound.

>0.2 is now 2
Meant 20 is now 200.

If there are infinite universes and I exist in any of them, I exist in infinite of them. Half of infinite is infinite

If I get in ur van, do I have to take my pants off?

It seems like thats the rule in a lot of vans.

No, half of infinity is not infinity. You just made it finite by saying half. Half. A range. A finite range, user, a range. 50%. Half! I mean, try to demonstrate half of infinity mathematically.

This is absolutely stupid.

>20% of 100 is .02. Of 100
>20% of 1000 is still .02
20% of 100 and 1000 is 20 and 2 respectively, you dumb shit.

You'll realize I'm right if you try to make a graph or get into set theory.
Someone was paying attention.

Are you back on the couch yet?