You're gonna love this. Trust me. What you're seeing now is singles

You're gonna love this. Trust me. What you're seeing now is singles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YyAEB8TPs1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how long does it take to get the doubles?

fuck off cocku

These are doubles.

>you have my attention

ok

>twice in 1 day
Don't choke.

Go on

And this... this is known as doubles that have ascended past doubles. Or you could just call these trips.

So close

Holy fuck

Ripppp

So close faggot

Bitch boy.

So close

:( off by one

this shit again?

Kek has spoken. You are unworthy.

Ya done goofed

Stupid goku

robbed

Damn rekt/10

Damn it, again Kakarot? Looks like I'll be taking things over from here. These are singles.

Ill show you trips

and i hate how the ugly people losers bother me ugly way cause cant get people to talk to them normal way cause is disgusting like my short ugly loser father and people dont know that the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and is disgusting but still try to hurt people with sex ugly way cause take anything and people dont know the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit like my short ugly gay ugly short loser father that is always gay to me ugly way while try to gay touch me ugly way and try to hurt me ugly way while is short and ugly like my short ugly loser father

And this, this is known as doubles that have ascended past doubles. Or you could just call these triples.

holy fuck.....again

Oh mmy fuck

These are doubles.

HAHAHAA

u suk m8

Holy shit he did it

Those are dubs not doubles, still nice tho

Awww shit, here we go

script kiddies get the fuck Kek has deemed you unworthy of trips.

and i hate how the ugly people losers bother me ugly way cause cant get people to talk to them normal way cause is disgusting like my short ugly loser father and people dont know that the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and is disgusting but still try to hurt people with sex ugly way cause take anything and people dont know the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit like my short ugly gay ugly short loser father that is always gay to me ugly way while try to gay touch me ugly way and try to hurt me ugly way while is short and ugly like my short ugly loser father and there disgusting so fuck the ugly people losers and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and cant do anything and is ugly like my short ugly loser father that try to hurt me ugly way but is a disgusting ugly short midget like my short ugly loser father that try to hurt people ugly way to be better then people ugly way and would look pathatic if cant hurt people ugly way and he smell worse then dog shit and is short and able to hurt people ugly way but stay home all day cause is short and old but able to hurt people ugly way and is short and try too hard and smell worse then dog shit and nobody in this socitey cares cause is ugly just as him so fuck this shit soctiey and the ugly people losers going to bother you ugly way and cock block you ugly way cause is too disgusting to get married and do all the lame ways to force you to talk to them ugly way

kill yourself

YEEESSSS VEGETA MY BOIII

These are dubs

Yes I hate script kids too,Mr frog

Is trips a possibility? I believe so.

These are trips fight me

>Tl;DR
Hey goyz check out mah neu copee pahsta.

Kek

>off by one syndrome strikes again

n-no way..

You have been denied multiple times, the frogs shall rain upon you for this.

Not this time script kiddie. Those trips are mine

hey vegeta, what does the scouter say?

check em

Checkm faggots

shieeet completely manual my nigs

Nice pepe, wanna trade?

Kek has spoken, script kiddies get cucked.

Are you niggas even trying?

Hmmph! You are clearly far more powerful than I, but this battle isn't over, I still have one more trick to show you!

A

Are you?

Change...
...NOW!!!

We were a mere 10 away from catastrophe

Looks like I have to take over, guys. These my friends, are singles!

youtube.com/watch?v=YyAEB8TPs1g

I like to call this QUADS!!!

>this thread

A B
S O
L U
T E
L Y

CHECKED

fuck all of you

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH-

I'm Recoome!

Well done, user.

eat ass you failures.

I am Burter

I- I c- can't d- do it ...

I'm Jeice!

New off by 1 thread

Get in here bois

and i hate how the ugly people losers bother me ugly way cause cant get people to talk to them normal way cause is disgusting like my short ugly loser father and people dont know that the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and is disgusting but still try to hurt people with sex ugly way cause take anything and people dont know the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit like my short ugly gay ugly short loser father that is always gay to me ugly way while try to gay touch me ugly way and try to hurt me ugly way while is short and ugly like my short ugly loser father and my short ugly loser father is disgusting like the ugly people losers and there short and make shit disgusting cartoons to lie to people the ugly way that there better then everybody the ugly way but there not and there short and ugly and cant do nothing and smell worse then dog shit and is usless and short and ugly and smell worse then dog shit and is worse then dog shit and is short and ugly and god knows and god knows the ugly people losers are the most disgustest things on this universe so fuck this shit socitey

Guldo!

Ginyu!

traps are gay

We are the Ginyu Force!

E X T R A T H I C C D U B S

Goddammit, that got me.

trips*

Trips comfirm

put those dubs in my pussy REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

works every time

and these

I'm not... done... yet...