FB / IG pt. 5

FB / IG pt. 5

more!!!

should i just edge to this bitch til my balls ache? or should i show a little respect and restraint toward my female friends?

Keep going!

MORE!!

what’s her IG?

More of this cum slut

Yes, keep going, stroking it over here

jerk off hard to this young slut

liking her huh

+1 for her IG

I'm imagining my dick slapping that sweet ass, any more bikini?

MORE!

she's so sexy, keep going

Loving it! I am faping so hard for her boobs. More!

sure ;)

Who is this goddess? I am jerking off like crazy for her! Keep em going!

Hell yeah! more

That's the stuff, whats her nationality?

what's her Instagram? Would love to fap to every photo of her!

Lil bitch i know, she lives near me

spanish

hnnnng, more

Edging for her, keep at it

such perky little tits

and i hate how the ugly people losers bother me ugly way cause cant get people to talk to them normal way cause is disgusting like my short ugly loser father and people dont know that the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and is disgusting but still try to hurt people with sex ugly way cause take anything and people dont know the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit like my short ugly gay ugly short loser father that is always gay to me ugly way while try to gay touch me ugly way and try to hurt me ugly way while is short and ugly like my short ugly loser father and the ugly people losers got more power cause outnumber everybody but is still short and ugly and disgusting and get things the lame way cause outnumber everybody and god knows and this ugly midget get angry but has no friends cant get things the normal way do disgusting things and has to get things the ugly way so fuck this earth and the ugly people losers try to hurt people ugly way so people dont do ok cause try to be better then me and people the ugly way so fuck the ugly people losers like my short ugly loser father and i just need $4000 but i cant save cause the ugly people losers hurt me ugly way so make me spend money on food or things cause hurt me ugly way so i cant save so iam stuck and can hurt me ugly way cause is too ugly and cant do anything so has to hurt people ugly way to be better then people the ugly way and its pathatic but the ugly people losers aint worried cause outnumber everybody and can lie the ugly way like my short ugly loser father that can hurt people ugly way

Give us her Instagram. She deserves a fap for every photo she uploads!! Never found out something on Sup Forums that deserves that many faps

Any bikini?

MOAR!

man, I'd take her to an empty beach and rape her against the sand and finish in the water

keep going

her hipster ass makes my balls ache.

more of the right pls

Sure you would. You'd blow your load as son as you touched her, and you'd be useless.

I would love her laying on the beach, cum on her stomach and feed her the sperm with my dick.

keep going

moooar

go on...

THIS

into her feet?

edging

My cock claps her ass as I grab her neck and she gasps for air. Then I lick her neck and face.

paint them with cum - they tease you, you reward them

keep going

Let me see some tight sluts with big asses

I shove my dick up her pussy as far as it can go and plow her as I grab onto her tits and kiss her

Yeah! Everything on this woman is perfect!

continue, so hot

Keep gpimg

This ^

Get her into doggystyle and throat fuck her until she has tears all over her face

looks lijw like an ex of mine. very nice

more!

jerkmeat.

left gave me a insta rocket ya dig

Find her running with this outfit. Take her behind the bushes, rip apart her yoga pants and finger her until she begs for the d