More pics/guides like this

More pics/guides like this

Weapons in particular, OP?

Explosives

Moar bombs op? These r great

wtf you planning user

>Fun Fact, user!
Fuck man the guy who made this gave no shits, love it.

I just like to see other peoples improvisations. Gets the mind churning

This would be weak as fuck in reality. Doubt it would even penetrate the bottom of the boot.

266 kcal my ass

I love the 'any needed prescriptions' part on these, like people can just go tot heir doc like "Hey I need you to give me extra pills so I can stash them in my crazy bag"

And what exactly is this shit for?

Catfish accounts?

I was going to say this. Use a shotgun shell and a tube that is at least 3 in past the end of the shell

I actually expected everybody to derp out and try arguing that i don't know what i'm talking about

Practical

Mostly bullshit, especially the last one. You should try to use charcoal before the large rocks. After that the water needs to be boiled for a few minutes.

>solidox
Yeah i didn't think they sold that anymore.
Shit was really useful for anything that wasn't welding. mostly bombs back in the good ol days before everyone had the wireless jew and you could actually genuinely make bombs for fun without the feds coming out of the woodwork.

kek this is old troll bait

See they would use bombs similar to this, but instead of a piece of lead on the end of the bullet it would be a bunch of flash powder inside a toilet paper tube with glass and nails taped all over it.

Why what happens?

If you're truly worried about that you can always naturally procure most of the materials. It doesn't need to be complex.

This really doesn't work near as well as for instance throwing a plastic bag full of leaves down and lighting it with a sparkler.
Just throwing a globe of HCl at your enemy would do a lot more damage, even ammonia, that shit's really irritating.

HCl (l) + NH3 (l) ---> NH4Cl (s)
chemie here, this is bullshit

Huffing butane is not a good idea, however if you do it that's probably the safest way.

Probably don't smoke for a few minutes afterward either.

I have that pdf :D

Link

link amigo

bump