ISIS just liquefied 25 people for the religion of peace

sostrenews.com/mosul-iraq-isis-kills-25-prisoners-by-lowering-them-into-vat-of-acid/

>ISIS executes 25 prisoners by lowering them into vat of Nitric Acid
>All 25 were accused of being spies for Iraq government
>People still claim Islam is the religion of peace

Deus fucking vult when?

Ill will sell all my earthly possessions in a heartbeat, and carry a cross onto the blood soaked sands of the holy lands. I will never put down my sword when Christ is weeping for his children. Ten million voices will cry out deus vult, my brothers, and we will teach every Christian to raise his voice in righteous indignation. Make those Islamic shitskins hear you.

>wanting to lose another crusade

Link to video?

>Footage or photographs of the execution are not publicly available, and hard evidence of such events coming from ISIS-held territory is particularly rare.

Middle east could literally be glassed in a day.

implying you west countries have guts to do that

Based Putin will though. Or God Emperor.

putin may be but west countries have caught him by balls
>muh god emperor
sure, that flip flopping guy will do anything.

I thought you guys were a superpower why don't you do something about it?

>Do you expect me to talk, Ahmed?
>No infidel, I expect you to die

This happens right after that high school slit fucks 25 niggers? Is this meme magic?

Putin is too scared of NATO. If Trump is elected and leaves NATO, greatest alliance in the history of mankind confirmed. Otherwise... I shudder to think of what will happen.

More like a superpooer.

I was wondering what they would do next

They try so hard to be edgy to remain relevant in peoples minds

I doubt this one is true. There's no evidence for it and lowering 25 people into a vat of acid would be stupidly expensive for the effect they get out of it. We already know they burn people alive and that's so much cheaper and easier to set up.

>That pic

This.
They produce a lot of fake news, inlcuding children executing prisoners. Its bullshit.

Well there's video of ISIS kids shooting people in the head so we know that that goes on but there are none the less a few lies as well.

ISIS are bad enough without making shit up.

is there a video?

Not yet mate, they'll be one in 4 more years.

>Believing Russian propaganda
>American

what has the world come to?

You are a bigot. They didn't kill these people in a vat of acid because they were following Islam. They killed because they are poor and desperate. They just want to feed their families and reduce American influence.

Ok, i knew only one video where a kid would kill 2 guys, but there is no blood and all.

your west white bros just had to leave those muslim dictators alone.

but noooooo, muh democracy(oil)

i can tell lies on the internet too OP watch

> OP's mom has gangbang with ISIS for being "too islamophobic" to better relations between ISIS and islamophobists."

muds killing muds, i don't care.

Your OP's antithesis. "They" don't only respond to external material conditions. They are also are driven by ideology. Whether the ideology is manipulated or true irrespective of the fact that it serves as the ideological reasoning that frames and shapes their response. The general social problem of terrorism is partially a problem that corresponds to contradicting ideas in the Islamic religion. Each religion has them, but for some reason Islam has produced the most willing and devoted holy fighters in this modern era.

STILL WAITING FOR VIDEO YOU FUCKING MUSLIM C᠎UCKS

No. Some believe they are facilitating the end of the world and the fulfillment of prophecy. Many do. It is beyond any earthly concern, and has become a spiritual battle. It is about domination, not influence.

This. Not our fight. Our fight with Islam will occur in the streets of London, Paris, Munich etc. I don't give a shit what Islam does in Muslim countries.

All is going according to plan. Shock the world and spook them with the jew created boogeyman!

Soon we will look to 'our greatest ally' and allow them to attack ISIS in full force.
They're invasion will create a 'Greater Israel'.
This is the End Game, they know it's either us or Them. Do not be fooled by the kikes! All of mankind must unite to fight these power hungry Khazars! We must not allow Israel to attack. Lest Gog and Magog attack and the whole world will wash away.
The flame will consume us and the long winter will come, the snow will melt and the world will be washed away again as it was it shall be again.

If you're a Christian you should.

>nitric acid
Jesus Christ that's horrible, fuck did they lower them slowly? can't even imagine the pain.

the nerves would die quickly..r-right?

Considering minor exposure gives on average second degree burns they'd only be able to feel proper pain for about 15 minutes before all their nerves and shit were burnt to nothing and then it'd be phantom pain.
Up until that point though it'd be excruciatingly painful.

Wrong. ISIS is a symptom of a problem. Sup Forums finish the statement for me.

Islam is the shittiest piece of fucking filth that could be called a "religion".

That's bullshit. They love to show off their executions.

If there's no video I don't believe it.

I'm fucking dying picturing someone baking an ISIS cake.

>sure, that flip flopping guy will do anything.
That's what everyone's hoping for. He'd glass the sandbox to stay in power, and anyone else who gets in the way.

>>ISIS executes 25 prisoners by lowering them into vat of Nitric Acid

I swear to God, their execution methods are starting to get a little too creative.
Like, this is the kind of shit you'd expect from a mustache twirling comic book villain. The kind of death trap that The Joker shoves Batman and Robin into.
What are they going to do next? Tie some poor shmuck up and throw him onto some train tracks and wait for the 6PM train into Kababistan and hope some syrup-nigger on a horse doesn't show up to thwart their plan?

Theatrical for the hell of it.

>eating all that food being so close to your bare feet

The guy on the right looks like Pewdiepie but with dark hair instead.

>inb4 Swedes are actually arab

Was your middle school bully named Muhammad?

I think everyone knows the problem.

>that pic
self-proclaimed agnostics are the biggest special snowflake fedoralords

literally semantics

Untermensch savages.

They were lucky. Lowering them into Surströmming would be much worse.

Deus vult is like the neckbeards war cry.

Nothing infuriates me more than seeing desert monkeys abuse western technology and western science to spread their fucked up sand monkey religion.

>western technology
>Denmark

I get your point but m8..

also where the fucks the vid?

>no video

Maybe when the pope stops licking Muslim feet?

kek.

What is your point britbong?

Because I'm from a certain country, I'm not allowed to be disgusted by sandmonkeys abusing science for the sake of their regressive cancer?

only stills

Shoo shitposter, shoo! Everyone knows that's the drowning one.

Obviously shooped.

Nah i just found it funny that if you change the word "sand/desert" for "norse" its literally what your ancestors did lol

That's from the drowning, not the acid.

Nice try.

>All these butthurt fedora lords fantasizing

>The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said Daesh terrorists tied the people with rope and put them in a large basin containing nitric acid.

>The source further added that the execution was performed in public to scare other people.

heheheh

>not the acid.
That's because it didn't happen. Rumours like this about ISIS appear regularly and are often unfounded.

They're bad enough without making shit up and lies like this one is likely to be only give retards who think that ISIS is some sort of CIA plot ammunition.

They adapted to southern war tactics, yes? Or what the fuck are you talking about?

>its literally what your ancestors did
No particular country invented axes for war. even negroes know it's a good idea to put a sharp stone to the end of a stick to kill the other guy better.
The boats wasn't something they stole from the Brittish, or German, or French.

POO

video??? This is my fetish

fuck are you going on about?

You accused my ancestors of abusing western technology for warfare.

>They love to show off their executions.
Only when it makes them look good, ISIS are fairly media savvy and know what to tell people and what not to tell them to look appealing. They probably got a few people to watch the video to see how it'd go down, got 'holy shit that's terrible' back as a response and scrapped it.

>no table, food on the floor
Fucking degenerates.

modern agnosticism is old atheism under a new name with the added retarded notion that "I don't know" isn't the same as "I don't believe".

Poo man is right, the west is ran by cucks

Atheists dont challenge you to prove their lack of belief they just dont believe in a higher power lol.

Atleast they are not eating muslim meat, my deus vult friend.

the most obvious shill

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

>never posted for 2 years
Did my IQ go down?

There is literally no credible evidence for it. Fucking hell Sup Forums, by believing in this crap you just leave yourself open to the real shills. Apply yourself nigga, do some of your own fucking research.

>Eating bagels

Do we really need more proof they are funded by kikes?

You really don't think they have kids doing executions?