It's actually unfair. my sister's ass is maybe the most perfect ass i've ever seen (pic related)...

it's actually unfair. my sister's ass is maybe the most perfect ass i've ever seen (pic related). she always wears these tight shorts around the house and it's so frustrating. i haven't masturbated to her yet, but it's getting really tempting. why does the girl with the best ass that i know have to be my fucking sister?

I 100% feel you. My sister is blonde, skinny, and has medium tits with the perfect ass. Theres a slight age gap, shes 18 im 16, and she has a boyfriend.

but that's not your sister, you fucking retard.

she is u retard

She's is fat. Her ass is the same width as her thighs. Go an fuck a tub of butter op

she's not fat, i promise. let me show you another pic

yeah clearly she is very overweight

found the kissless virgin

she obviously needs to lose weight

better than this?

her weight has become a serious issue for sure

she actually looks like she's just fat. nice that they're both on flamingos though

Your sister has actual abs

she's not hot

> i'm 16
>underage fag
> MOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSSS!

Even if it wasn't your sister you'd still never have a chance with her

bump i want to see more

probably right

U dun fucked up

op is your sister more muscular than you are?

We need moar to complete our research.

nature is playing a trick on you.
it's kind of like how a lot of guys are mostly attracted to girl's bodies who resemble their own mother's. you see your best friend go for a fat girl, and you look at his own mom and she is kinda the same shape. coincidence? at times yes. at other times no. you decide. meanwhile fap.

You're calling him a fag yet you're asking for the mods. I think you have it backwards.

Why don't you post her snap or something and let someone get nudes of her for you