youtube.com/watch?v=oZdiXvDU4P0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Dear OP,
Go fuck yourself.

+1 would read agin

>

/thread.

I'd write one to niggers, but what is the point if they're incapable of reading?

Ben, you're an annoying faggot. I don't know why everyone likes you, but I don't. I don't want bad things to happen to you, but you just get under my skin and I don't like you.

one more backstab and i'l strangle you with anything i can get my hand on.

Dear S,

I'm glad you were dumb enough to cheat on me with someone with AIDS. Now you've got your short, sad life left. I'll let you get right to it.

- P.

You're a dickhead. Nobody respects you which is your biggest fear except you don't even realize it's happening. You're not half as funny as you think you are. If you weren't in a position of power nobody would even give you a second glance. I genuinely hope you find a way to stop being such a gigantic cunt so you can fix your life and stop fucking up everyone else's every day. Or die I don't care.

Dear Bitch,

You ruined my fucking life. It's been three years since you broke off the engagement, and I still live in a pit of despair I can never hope to climb out of, no matter how long I live. I've dated and fucked plenty of other people, and all I want is you. Every day I hope is the day I finally die. How did you ever think it was OK to fuck me two days before you broke up with me?

Why can't you just tell me why? I just want an answer. I can't hope to ever move on until I finally know why. Why did you leave and tell me such lies? You lied when you said you were afraid of commitment. You lied when you said you didn't know what you wanted. You were engaged to someone else barely a year later. I gave you 6 years of my life and you've taken 3 more, because I can't fucking move on. I'm wasting my life and I can't stop. I can't do anything. I can't even hold down a job. I just lay around all day, doing nothing, thinking about killing myself or cutting myself, and wait for death.

I will never forgive you. I hope that you are barren. I hope your husband cheats on you. I hope you suffer every day until you die. I know you feel guilty, otherwise you would have never called to say you were engaged. I know you feel awful, because you told me to block your phone number and your Facebook. I know it eats you up inside. Good. It should hurt you. You deserve the worst things in the world to happen to you. How did you ever think that we could just be friends after what happened? I will curse your name until my final breath. You stole all of the joy and happiness I could ever hope to experience. All I feel is the ache in my gut and my heart. Everything else is temporary.

Fuck you, Bethany. Fuck you for everything. I wish I had never met you at all. Someday I promise I will show everyone who you really are. I will show everyone your tits. I will show everyone that face you make when you orgasm. And I know it will kill you, and I am glad it will kill you. You already killed me.

dear me
think more, dipshit
love me

this

Damn dude heavy....
So post those tits tho

Dear Cunt,

One day you're gonna die and I'm gonna laugh.

Too long, didn't read.
You're a beta faggot

jesus christ get yourself a hyun jae

OK, Daph. The gigs up, You Brazilian basic bitch.
I knew I find like you when you changed the Radio presets but now I fucking hate you after you told the boss I told some old woman that burned her mouth on the coffee that the coffee is that hot "because it's Kenyan and it must be boiled - ya know. Just in case it has aids. .."

You rat botch bitch. I'll spite you forever. You are fucked.

I dislike you.

Dear P,

Literally no one is convinced that you're an alpha male. You can use "fuck" as every second word when you speak, smoke, and toss wrappers on the ground but no one buys the act. You're a balding, weak little man who married the first girl that ever spread her legs for you so please spare us the "fuck as many girl as you can before getting married, bro" advice. Every time you open your mouth I have to hold back laughter at your posturing.

And take elocution lessons or something. You have that little weaselly laugh reserved for pedophiles, it's grating.

Sincerely,

A

You broke my heart.
I really loved you and in return you slept with your professor some of my friends, then you tried to kill yourself by jumping out of my car and tried to blame it on me.
It took me years to rebuild my life and be able to trust someone again.
I hope I never see you again.

Following the thrashing of your dream to exist you lazy shit, yeah you just keep browsing. That's what we do now. I remember a time when we used to pursue what may never come, releasing demons and banishing them to the depths of bloody memories and regrets. We can do it again. Hold this ones head below the water, watch what "was" become "never again". Right now it's not showing you mercy, so show it no remorse. Now I'm starting to feel it, that dry skin all cracked. Let's peel it away, fucker.

Dear OP

just kidding

Nah, I tried looking at the once, and it really upset me. I shared them once with one guy, and it upset me too. Someday though. Promise.

What the fuck is a hyun jae. Keep in mind I'm not a weeaboo faggot like you.

I actually don't hate this one.

Dear lady,

The only things I miss about you are your holes. Making you into my fucktoy was a great way to spend a year back in college. For a long while I thought that I missed you and our connection, our love. But the reality is I just missed the girl who wondered aloud about how much of my cum she has in her stomach after two straight days of being used.

I hope you're enjoying married life. Please, for your sake, don't tell him anything about our relationship. Those guys are known to kill themselves if they get a B in algebra let alone find out their new wife is a literal whore.

Thanks for the busted nuts.

You really shouldn't devote your life to hating her.

She'll just win.

This one's deeper than people are giving it credit for.

You think I want this? You think I'm choosing to hate her? It's all I feel. I would kill to not feel this way, but it has consumed me. I loved her as much as a human can possibly love another person, and all of that love has become pure hatred. I hate that I hate her. I hate that she destroyed me. I hate everything.

I am so sensitive. I want to love. I want to be generous and kind. I never knew hate until her. I want it to go away. I would give anything for it to go away.

Love you op :^)

I didn't say you chose it, I'm saying you shouldn't do it anymore. Maybe some therapy for the debilitating depression.

Cory, Trevor... You fucked up.

Dear self,

Get it the fuck together. You know exactly what's wrong and what you need to do.

You just choose not to do it.

Already in therapy. Already taking anti-depressants. Nothing works.

Dear Penis,
Go fuck yourself
Love,
Hand

The drugs are supposed to be temporary while you work in therapy. If you have been with your therapist for a long time and working diligently with a genuine commitment then you need a new therapist.

dear me, whats wrong with you? you're trying too hard, and not enough, how can you look at yourself somedays and think its all going to work out? also whats wrong with you? why are you unable to communicate?

This is you right now

youtu.be/Rcx4_CszaDI

Dear GF,

You were so lithe and tight
Now you rarely eat right
So nice and easy
Now annoying and cheesy
So independent and strong
Now I only string you along

You kill me inside
I just want to die
I tell you to go
You tell me no
I say get out
We scream we shout
You won't get out
I can't call the fuzz
Or they'll find my budz
Growing in the closet
My happiness I lost it
I'm scared you will deposit
My sperm in your flesh closet
Trapped forever

Fin

Dear you,

I love you. You said what I was going to but didn't. Thank you for baring my burden.

Love,
user

Why did you do this to me, Lynn? I gave you everything. In every way I entered your life, I brought ease to you. I took on your burdens as my own, put you on a pedestal, and gave you the confidence to pursue your dreams. In your success, I fell by the wayside. You claim that you know pain, yet you've put me through the very things you say have been done to you. I became everything you could ever want, and in doing so, I became the end of the old you and the beginning of someone else, who of which has no more use for me. No one knows the true story except us, but no one who knows us would believe me if I told them what happened. Why don't you love me anymore? When I see you check your phone when you think I'm not looking, I die inside. When your kids show you what I taught them, you shoo them away. Why am I still here in body, when my spirit has been gutted long ago? You ask me what's wrong, and words can't describe the empty longing inside for days long gone when we yearned for each other. Now, we exist in separate worlds joined only by a tenuous responsibility. I wish that I could stop loving you as easily as you forgot to love me.

Bump.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZdiXvDU4P0

it's alright. you'll be alright.

maybe ive just been poisoned by this "cocoon" thats been spun around me, i feel like im no longer the sparkly bee that i was, i dont know where im going with this, but thanks for making me think ;_;

You probably are. The best way to won against her is to be happy.

I had an ex wife who did that, the happier I got the more pissed off she got. Eventually she crossed a line trying to get under my skin, and ended up in jail, which brought more happiness to me than anything else.

Pussy

Faggot

Final bump

Dear vigilante rape squad,
You think you have accomplished anything?
I'm still alive and I laugh at your unfortunate souls every night and every morning. Congratulations on turning yourselves into monsters. I know there is a special place in hell for people like you but I'm sure you already knew that. That feeling that something isn't right growing stronger each day. Making you laugh a little more than you should.. Making you try to act like a normal decent human being. But you know in the back of your mind you will never be one. How you look at yourself in the mirror is beyond me. I suppose some part of you justified your actions by putting all types of labels on me based on things you know jack shit about. That I'm a false prophet, a demon or summer sort of social deviant but the truth of the matter is I'm just a man. A man that got so deep in your head that I drove you to do unspeakable things to me. Yet you sit there thinking you are some how above it all. Well the sword cuts both ways maggot. You stalk me intimidate me. Torturing a mentally ill person who needed help. Well thanks to you I'm cured. I see the world very clearly now. I know I must of been close to something to bring so much chaos into my life. I know who I am but it is very clear you do not. I'll let karma do the rest. I've made peace with my demons and I leave them at your doorstep.