Attention Futbol & NFL Fans

Should Football ("soccer") and NFL fans end their long-lasting rivalry and bury the hatchet?

Fans of both those sports keep fighting each other for the question which sport is better, but the athletes of those sports themselves seem to enjoy each other's sports (pic related)
There is no hate there between them, but even admiration and respect.

So what do you say, should we strike a peace deal and concentrate on our true enemies from now on? (baseball, basketball and cricket fans)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e0uhS1YLaWg
youtube.com/watch?v=aralMOHw0iU
youtube.com/watch?v=YzhzQiW4rtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>literally shaking baseball/baskeball fan detected

we coming for you nigga

Who's pushing this Pats/Barsa broship? Not that I mind but I find it pretty strange, no?

soccer sucks, fuck off

>cheaters recognize cheaters

Suarez's head is up that bearded guy's ass.

probably some network or sponsor that profits from both those clubs

One of them is a sport. The other is a 30minute break in between 5 hours of paid programming.

One of them is played with a ball by using their feet. The other is played with an egg by using their hands.

They're both the biggest cheating teams in history. They were bound to like each other.

You are a massive faggot.

The only reason this "rivalry" exists is because they're both called football. They're not competition with each other or similar in any way

>biggest cheating teams in history
Haven't seen Gronk visiting Madrid though.

True, but it is still better than baseball or cricket, which are both boring and barely sports.

>Hating on Baseball and Cricket

Bat and Ball sports are the best, the only type where you can genuinely evaluate the performance of each player and their contribution to the team.

youtube.com/watch?v=e0uhS1YLaWg

what a cringe photo, thanks tom brady.

>Bat and Ball sports are the best, the only type where you can genuinely evaluate the performance of each player and their contribution to the team.
So you mean the most autistic ones, then.

Fuck off m8. I'll make fun of their irrelevant sport if I so chose.

If by autistic you mean comfiest, then yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=aralMOHw0iU

no you fucking arab cock sucker.
this was nothing but an insincere ploy to develop the NFL brand and grow the market by poaching followers of that faggot sport by enticing them with real athletics.

same reason that NFL teams are forced to play games in London or Mexico or draft players form AUS or EU.
just to grow the brand.
what happened was whoever was in charge of his social media noticed the two games. decided it was relevant enough to appeal to fans of soccer and posted this to grow the NFL or Pats fan base.
Do you sincerely believe that ANY, ANY AT ALL american athletes that play football follow soccer?
>wow fellow teammate that I've seen take rib shattering hits day in day out, only to lay out over the middle to make the catch on 3rd and 10 knowing full well that the DB is gonna fucking murder you, did you see that soccer game last night?
>the sport where faggots jog around and fall to the ground when an opposing player sneezes near them? No I did not. Did it end in a tie?
>No! it had a definitive victor!

thank fucking allah faggots with this flag have a 60% chance of getting knifed in the local no go zone or being killed in a terror attack.

>having to import the most backward and disgustingly unathletic people on earth to your country to bolster the popularity of your sport
at least mexicans give up on that shit and become cowboys or raiders fans.

damn jamal, why so mad

was your welfare check smaller than expected or have you lost one of your homies in a drive-by shooting today?

at least our drive by's involve fire arms. like if I see a shitty honda civic bumping nigger beats and rolling slow towards me and then the windows start to creep down I can jump to cover.

just curling up in the fetal position and shaking in fear every time a fucking semi rolls past you must be awful

yeah, just like when a plane is flying above your city or a marathon is taking place near you

lol the last sentence of his post seems a bit arrogant

>thanks for congratulating me on my 30 million followers, kid
>I will return the favor when you get to 10 million

we didnt invent aviation for commercial use anyways. we invented it to murder populaces by the thousands from above. something your ancestors would know about. if we had known you guys were gonna start importing the illiterate masses by the millions after we were done fucking them up, I assure you we would have killed more. you would understand if your military wasn't busy subsidizing Israels submarine program and nothing else.

>marathon bombing
implying any real american cares about a faggot that would attend that sham in the first place.
pretty sure the fucking muslims were just looking for a soccer match to bomb and that was the closest thing we had to jogging for 90 minutes in freeedomland.

It's hard to deny me.. isn't it?

yeah yeah whatever

tell your sister aka gf to double your ritalin dose, you really need to calm down a bit

sure. tell yours not to struggle against the gang rape and if she reports it the cops will report her for being a racist and fine her for disparaging Islam.

dont you ever try and weaken football with soccer allegories ever again.

>wow american football wingers really admire this gimpy manlet faggot for dancing with the ball using just his feet! they must think soccer is so difficult to play!

lol, you are like the prototype stereotypical breitbart/infowars consuming white trash dumb american

now pls tell me you're obese as well to check off all the points

>you are like the prototype stereotypical breitbart/infowars consuming white trash dumb american
translation
wow your really strong and confident. I wish I was good at sports.

how the fuck are you gonna make fun of a nigga for being woke and not settling for the inferior product that is soccer and doner?

is this what they considered insulting banter while you were growing up in Ankara?

autism

mean to post this one lad?
youtube.com/watch?v=YzhzQiW4rtY

This might be the most autistic thread I've ever seen on Sup Forums. From the OP to everyone else.

There is no rivalry, soccer is fucking boring to watch

>some person named Brady makes a post in his Instagram about a GOAT comeback
>it triggers kissless virgin tripfag

>LE CODE WARFARE XD XD
>LE FUG LE BAT AND BALLS XD LMAO

Actually, as a european, I prefer-

I'll let you know right after this commercial break, stay tuned for my next post!

haha posting this one on reddit

>no you fucking arab cock sucker.
>this was nothing but an insincere ploy to develop the NFL brand and grow the market by poaching followers of that faggot sport by enticing them with real athletics.
>same reason that NFL teams are forced to play games in London or Mexico or draft players form AUS or EU.
>just to grow the brand.
>what happened was whoever was in charge of his social media noticed the two games. decided it was relevant enough to appeal to fans of soccer and posted this to grow the NFL or Pats fan base.
>Do you sincerely believe that ANY, ANY AT ALL american athletes that play football follow soccer?
>>wow fellow teammate that I've seen take rib shattering hits day in day out, only to lay out over the middle to make the catch on 3rd and 10 knowing full well that the DB is gonna fucking murder you, did you see that soccer game last night?
>>the sport where faggots jog around and fall to the ground when an opposing player sneezes near them? No I did not. Did it end in a tie?
>>No! it had a definitive victor!
>thank fucking allah faggots with this flag have a 60% chance of getting knifed in the local no go zone or being killed in a terror attack.
>>having to import the most backward and disgustingly unathletic people on earth to your country to bolster the popularity of your sport
>at least mexicans give up on that shit and become cowboys or raiders fans.

Nice retarded thread OP, but you already know there is no "rivalry" between these two. Association football doesn't have a rival, because it's bigger than every other sport combined.

They're completely different so I don't see why more people don't watch both

Because Barca is certified gay divecheat and the Patriots look like that too.

it aint no rivalry it is usa vs the world