Chubby/bbw thread pt.2

Chubby/bbw thread pt.2

Continued from

anyone have any thick or chubsters with nose rings?

or ones that they want shopped on chicks?

Deleted in the last thread !
Anybody care to repost ?

need a view of the nose mate

now that is a dairy cow

More of my girl for the 2 anons from the last thread

she's def got a gov job ass

Bumping looking for this girl from last thread

Yeah I love me a fat ass

Sweet Jebus, moar please!

Fuck yes user I love you

bluewut is perfection

moar

you better have a plan to knock her up on the gov dime.

wish her impreg fetish stuff leaked

Here's more of her fat ass
Let me know what you would do to my girl

you sure? I got some very kinky ideas, espically from last thread

That's bluewutt - there's infinite content of her out there. Google it up

That's bluewut??

No. This is.

yes. every girl with blue hair is bluewut.

she's adorable

I would love to stick my tongue in her asshole

Yeah let's hear it user.

Bumping
Got my hand on my cock and need more chubbies

Yes. Moar ass

first training.

plug her ass with progressively larger, more complex and funny shaped plugs. make her walk around with toys in her vag, some with remotes. constantly tease her nipples so the lightest breeze turns her on. make her go with tiny bras and panties, then none at all. on causal days at work, she has to wear cowprint somewhere, even if it was undies. on lunch break we fool around so she is a mess during the rest of the day... (cont'd)

god damn more

She would totally be down with having toys in her ass and she is always ready for a good work place fucking

any pictures of her getting fucked?

son of a bitch more! those tits, that body, her face, shes gorgeous, love her how big her nipples are

my god those tits

nope

How's she fit in

that's sad but i'll take anything LOL

Goddamn I wanna wife the shit outta that.

get in line pal

then outside of work, make her wear short skirts that show off that ass. Make her use lip plumping glaze to make her lips soft and tingly. I would do a nose ring escilation. first, a bar, then different rings until I found one that matched her. she would be pounded during lunch hard after that, and after work so she would feel like a slut. she would record herself in a mask in a blank room being a slut and calling herself a dairy cow, burn it on disks, and then go a state over and hide them around. she would record and then masterbate to a diary of her doing perverted things and ritually becoming my fuckslut, culminating in ritually throwing out her birth control and taking fertility meds. then it is no sex, just teasing until lunch time, when she is filled around town in public. if any of her workfriends want to know why she's so flush, she's wont tell them the whole story, just that she is going for a baby.

then of course, she's a toy slut later, since that is all that she is getting in her pussy, while I get oral and anal

would love some ass or pussy shots if you have

is that dakota?

My favorite. Sexy as fuck.

holy fuck you aint lying

You know

You defiantly know how to treat a lady, plus I basically got her half way there for you lol

Here's her co-worker worker getting exactly what he wanted from my girl, to be balls deep in her pussy

need more, hot damn

Ex

nice dubs.

why thank you. I would love to make a mess in there myself. she have any slutty friends she can make her eat out a creampie, especially if I make her go full hucow?

boobs ok, but when your legs look like they're melting, not sexy

someone needs a big toy for gravity to take her down between cream fillings

love her feet. too bad she has less of an ass than i do.

She has a couple but they're boring sluts in my opinion. My girl likes to have the most fun out of all of them

Here's more of her getting railed by her co-worker worker's fat cock

fucking hot

moar of this nice specimen

Bumping

so fucking hot