Can we get a classic meme thread for all the old Sup Forums tards?

Can we get a classic meme thread for all the old Sup Forums tards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XP5lz2CYNR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

▲ ▲

>vintage_meme.jpg

Guys I lost my fingerbox

Holy shit the lack of comments in this thread. We some jaded mother fuckers up in here.

Gnome child blesses you.

youtu.be/XP5lz2CYNR4

This thread is filthy. Let's clean it up!
This post brought to you by Dial Soap.

DSFARGEG

Where's all the anontalk spam? Aren't you tired of Sup Forums and it's rules? Don't you want to discuss child rape with other sickos? Join anontalk.

Isn't that the dank meme thing? Dafuq is the gnome child?

fuck off, kimmo

FUCKING NORMALFAG. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

remember when you could actually get a longcat thread going?

LOL

I can't believe that meme is still alive! It has been around for longer than time itself.

Bump

salut

Whatever happened to this guy?

he made chocolate rain with pic related

nice feet

oh my dear brother. it's been a wild ride here.

this is literally the most obscure meme that only true oldfags know.

Wow, what a truly inspirational human.

Aids. It was pretty sad

waha or pic related ain't more obscure?

Autistic screeching, Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

doesn't count unless it's the ending digits. I haven't browsed Sup Forums in many years, I mostly shit talk on Sup Forums and /vr/, is Sup Forums still into metal or does this place also think it's hip to be square?

is this oldfag enough

I've been lurking for 7 years and I thought I had been here a long time, fuck. No idea what this is.

my Sup Forumsrother this is from before Sup Forumsday look it up. This thread is the best thing ever!

This

Anyone here actually remember Sup Forumsday? it was over 10 years ago! I member and I'm 26 now.

Classic

newfriend, you don't remember donate or die? or moot absconding to mootxico?

remember it's all for the lulz