Continue my legacy, my sons

Continue my legacy, my sons.

>listens to Miles Davis once

Well, his most famous song was written by a white guy, so there's that

ok kanye

no way, you hate us :'(

can we talk about all the tunes Miles claimed to have written at some point, but really didn't?

still probably the greatest trailblazer of all time in jazz stylistically, although it's easy to make a claim that he went off the rails after Bitches Brew or at the latest in the 80's

D U D E

COCAINE

Yes father.

MATE ILL GUITAR PLAYING

Simbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>T. Knows nothing about miles other than Sup Forums memes

it should say kill whitey

Mkay

Big Brother is watching me along with the satellite paid but by the homeland sec.

Just kidding, Rowling Rowling Rowling Rowling, Rowling.

Anyway Hemingway, there are natural satellites like the Planets, I did the vasectomy and now I'll have problems when getting Madonna pregnant.

Can someone show me one legitimate quote where miles Davis attack white people.

This miles hates whites seems to stem from him saying he wrote his music for blacks not whites which is nothing alike, he's also been quoted multiple times saying white jazz musicians are just as good as black jazz musicians

Miles only wrote the first few notes. Evans wrote the rest of the melody and all the chords.

it's a silly meme because white's hate themselves
look at the funy woman

>In a recent USA Today article, reporter Miles White quotes Davis as saying: "If somebody told me I only had one hour to live, I'd spend it choking a White man. I'd do it nice and slow."

there's that quote about him wanting to strangle a white man if he was to die, but I can't be bothered to look it up

Miles was an angry black man at a time when black men had a lot of reason to be angry - he didn't hate all white people, there's also that quote about him hating white people until he met Gil Evans (or maybe Bill, but I'm pretty sure it was Gil)

That quote is untrue and originally appeared on a white supremist website

> he didn't hate all white people
> says he wants to strangle a random civilized being.

Would have been fun to see his scrawny black ass getting beat up by some big white chad. Oh wait he did!

Actually it appears in a jet article originally where they claim to be told he had said that but it's debatable whether it actually happened as miles has had a number of false quotes similar to this credited to him

is this a new le meme?

>the mastermind behind his most famous record was a white man
>everything else he did was disposable
Really fires my neurons

Almonds activated.

So miles was a black supremacist, racist, hatefull bigot. Dropped.

>this thing
>white
Nigger please.

his music is instrumental so we don't really hear or care about his shitty opinions
just enjoy it m8

human nature is pretty dope