Just a quick question. Are ice cubes a viable way to clean out my ass so I can fingerbang myself...

Just a quick question. Are ice cubes a viable way to clean out my ass so I can fingerbang myself? I've never done it before, and I can't afford an actual douche.

just put water up ur arse with a bottle or some shit u fag

How the fuck does that work? I shove the little nozzle into my ass and then do a headstand? Won't the water come out of my asshole before I get to a toilet?

put tip in buthol, squeeze the bottle, clench sphincter until you can sit on toilet.

yes ice cubes are used a lot but make sure you use a LOT of them otherwise it wont work

also post pics and timestamp so we can help u during the process

how clean does it need to be for your own finger?

just do it in the shower and wash your hands after

soon you'll be ramming your fist up there and licking it clean, not giving a single fuck

yeah, ice cubes are my preferred method

How to get Frostbite in your asshole: The Post

>I shove the little nozzle into my ass and then do a headstand?

>yes ice cubes are used a lot but make sure you use a LOT of them otherwise it wont work
>
>also post pics and timestamp so we can help u during the process

This...put one in and post a pic so can see how dilated you are. We need to do this carefully

itt: Fags who want to see a bigger fag's anus

sorry, my ass is fat and unshaven
nigga, I dont want shit on my fingers. I used a brush handle once and the smell was there for hours, maybe days. I don't want to walk around with the stink of brown.

That must hurt

Is this an actual thing?

yes. putting ice in your asshole will damage the tissue inside, and probably cause various infections as the tissue can no longer protect you from the bacteria in your bowels.

buy an enema kit, they're like 5 bucks.

no, they're trolling

put ice cubes in your ass and post pics

Yes it will work but you have to have put in a lot of soap along with water in the cubes before freezing it. It will be cold but works, try about 5-6 regarding how far you want to stick your finger in.
You are welcome.

I really don't want to go to a store and buy one in person. The cashier will probably give me a look of disgust. If I buy it online, my mom will know I'm a faggot.
No pics faggot

People at sex toy shops give literally zero fucks. they see people buy way more fucked up shit than enema kits.

if you buy online, they come in discrete packaging.

No stores. I've narrowed it down to 2 choices. Bottle or Ice Cubes. Which one do you think would work better?

bottle, unless youre prepared to explain to your mummy how you got freezerburns in your butthole.

ice cubes

bottle idea is a troll and it won't work. wtf are you going to do? a headstand?

you stupid fucking faggots. I just need one answer to know which one of the answers is trolling.

trips confirms, ice cubes is the way to go

just put gloves or some shit on then fingerbang yourself

Do you have a hose?

I used the bottle technique but spilled everywhere. It seems clean enough when I put my lint roller up my ass. I'm just confused on what to be doing to make it feel good.

shape on pooper please op