>so many interests, all now faded
>depressed
>so much dislike for the people around me who contributed to my misery
>they still do
>they still don't realise how toxic they are
>they never will

my life

it's been a disaster

when unreturned love turns to hate for everything, you know your time isn't far from being up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0-Jq_GAgrEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Move.

Life is no longer nasty, brutish and short.

It's just nasty and brutish.

The older you get, the more you realize people are full of shit. It's better to get rich so you don't have to be around them, but i'd go with "move" if your opportunities are burnt.

A new scenery (I know it costs money but try) will bring about a new you.

Well, you've convinced me that you should die... Try not to fuck your suicide up, like everything else you've ever done.

>36 years old
>whining like an emo piece of shit about everything around
Shame

24 year old fag here in similar-ish shitty situation.

What are/were your passions and interests user?

Get yourself a Filipino gf. You'll be for the next 20 years. Once she gets disgusting, you can get another younger Filipino gf. Rinse and repeat.

boo hoo
keep blaming everyone else but yourself for your problems
you little bitch

you need to clean your room and sort yourself out

you can have a decent diet even if you're poor

you can move away from the people who make you feel miserable

you can do more to improve your situation and you know it

Sounds like you need a kick-start. Take steroids and get jacked

you sound like this lil bitch i know who couldnt stop blaming others for his autism. :)

>opportunities all taken away from me
RAHAHA
I played video gaymes and watched animu my whole life and now I'm MAD!!!
No one to blame but yourself, autismo

I've never understood why people say they have a bad diet because they're poor... vegetables are the cheapest food you can buy

poor people dont just suddenly become poor
poor people have poor taste
they are also too stupid to cook basics and rely on that proceede stuff that comes in cans

Take drugs and suck cock. Always made me feel better

same

Stop blaming people and sort your life out you fat coward

being poor doesn't mean u can't eat healthy. stfu stop making excuses.

Aww poor baby, grow the fuck up nobody owes you anything you fucking leech.

>blames everything on other people

What country are you from OP

its simple op kill yourself i mean life wont get any better , leave a note blaming your parents telling them to fuck off and then kill yourself

>be me
>28
>parents didn't want me
>spend whole childhood being called an idiot, told I'm worthless
>get slapped by parents frequently, not as punishment for something I did, but for being around when they were mad
>slip on ice as young teenager, break tooth in half
>parents wont take me to dentist because wont spend money
>teeth get infected, begin rotting, get teeth "patched"
>get job day I turn 16
>come home late from work, tired, fall asleep
>dad burst in to room emptying trash bag all over my room
>I fell asleep and didn't take out the trash the night before
>tells me he's tired of my lazy worthless ass and tells me to get out
>pack what clothes I have in to a duffel bag and walk 12 miles to my moms house (they divorced)
>mom wont let me stay in the house, she's living with her boyfriend and not there.
>homeless for about 2 weeks, sleeping in my mom's shed when she's not there
>Friend lets me stay at his house for a month
>Convince mother to let me rent her house while she's remodeling it if I stay only in 1 room she's not working on
>live there for year, she tells me to get out she's selling it
>rents to to my sister immediately after, then when she moves out 1 year later gives her all of her rent she paid back as a "congrat for doing something with your life" gift. She uses it to buy a new car to replace the car our parents bought her.
>Living in grandfathers attic, trying to find new job because too far away from old job to walk.
>Get job, save up for moped, use moped to get better job further away
>use better job to buy car
>use car to again get better job
>get apartment with a roommate
>teeth problems come back, "patch" on my tooth falls out exposing nerves, teeth get infected
>spend 2 extremely painful years mostly unable to walk and $8000 just to get "oh, I guess you have gout in your Achilles tendon" (turns out gout can be genetic)
>2+ years without treatment not being able to walk in constant pain destroyed my body worse than anything else

>girlfriend tries to kill herself, get's put in mental facility
>roommate just left without warning dumping 3 more months of rent on me and shutting off our utilities
>grandpa just had stroke and I'll run out of the money it costs to keep him in an assisted living place in 4 months because of the costs
>gf is pregnant and being pushed for abortion because of recent events

your life is hard OP, I mean, your parents didn't even like you a lot wow

Bradley Cooper?

Always a fuckin one upper in these threads. Fuck off

Tom Waits somewhat. 1:37
youtu.be/0-Jq_GAgrEo

compassion is not a contest, user

Oh, I meant the guy on right of picture

it's not that expensive to eat healthy

have an apple for lunch tomorrow

>a lifetime of shit diet because poor
Not an excuse

I came here to post this.

Stop compounding things and look at it one thing at a time. Thinking of your entire life as a single problem is basically panicking. Do one nice thing this week. For you, for someone else, whatever.

"The “greater” or “holy war” is, contrarily, of the interior and intangible order – it is the war, which is fought against the enemy whom everyone bears in himself. Appearing in the forms of craving, partiality, passion, weakness and inward cowardice, the enemy within the natural man must be vanquished, its resistance broken, chained and subjected to the spiritual man, this being the condition of reaching inner liberation, the “triumphant peace” which allows one to participate in what is beyond both life and death."

>parents unsupportive

They cared for ur man child ass for 36 years, u made a career out of being a stay at home loser...

Better than a travelling slut loser

Is It? At least a traveling slut loser creates their own income and life. This guys just a burden on his parents who have to work harder to support his fat lazy unmotivated . Pathetic

no. No it's not.

The quality of life would be increased. Otherwise people wouldn't do it. His quality of life will cause him tto be pleasant to others and they won't mind taking care of him. I'd love that but I've got no one to care for me.

So a parasite. It's better to be a parasite.

or you could man up and take care of your own damn self

Ur a lazy peice of shit too. As a man, in geared to work and build a home . .. if I could keep my wife home caring for my child I would.... u kids wanna go from mommy to Nanny to wife all wiping ur asses and burping u. God damn u kids are pussys

>be me
>was doing ok
>then 5 years of constant bad luck
>but still have some money, like half a million.
>money helps, but still oppressed by the man.
>nearly got sack from janitor job.
>yes working janitor job as can't handle stress any more.
>heck at least I can retire on welfare and live rest of my life in relative poverty.
>more money but one of worlds most expensive cities.
>we're all fucked, except the very rich.

Just gotta appreciate a nice sunrise bros

Nigga what... You could live off the interest of half a mill....

I do, but I'm man enough to admit that I'd love to be taken care of. Obviously you're not man enough to take care of me

I'm man enuff to kick ur ass

OP do shrooms. Guaranteed to improve your life.

Le ebin edge xDDDD

move to the woods

Dont kill yourself for the love of some narcissistic wannabe superior-to-u pieces of shit OP, stop being needy and learn to love & validate yourself.

You realize that the common thread in all of this is you.

You don't HAVE toxic people in your life... you ALLOW toxic people to be in your life.

Every fatty blames their terrible diet on good food being expensive. It's not. YOU just make poor choices; a can of tuna and an orange is under $2.00. I bet you spend three times that for lunch at McDonalds.

Opportunities are earned, not given. The sooner you accept the reality of that, the easier it will be. Those people you are jealous of who have so much handed to them most likely earned what they got, and you just don't see it. "Earned" includes networking yourself for opportunities and not spending 8 hours a day gaming in your mom's basement.

Stop working shit jobs, and start paying dues toward a career. If you're a milenial, I understand that the concept of "paying dues" or earning things might be foreign to you... but it's the only way.

The most important thing you can do is come to terms with how much control you actual have over your quality of life, and to stop blaming everyone else for your poor decisions.

I won't be checking back on this response, so don't waste your time explaining how so many things happened that were out of your control. Instead, spend that time reflecting on how much you were actually at fault in them.

Holy fuck, so much blaming, you will never learn you silly shit. Pathetic.

Same story but 40

yes because reddit is so well known for being le edgy. gtfo newfag