What the fuck happened to her?! She was a queen!!

What the fuck happened to her?! She was a queen!!

her build is completely trash and she didn't sprout any tits also her face is retarded

She built like a refrigerator

Was she ever on b? Does she know she is the queen of b? Are you a pussy slave? If answered yes to all you should get some help

She got blacked, so she got fat. Usual story

yeah she a ho

She fell apart. Papparazzi killed her. Now we move on to the latest and greatest queen. I'n buying another plane ticket to see this beautiful Jewess Queen and this time I'm bringing a ring with me. Nobody can tear our love apart.

I love you so much my sweet Jewess Queen I want to smother you in kisses and feed you strawberries and chocolates and everything your precious heart desires my sweet princess

I confess my purest of love for this beautiful Goddess. I want to build her a shrine and let the whole world even Sup Forums must chime our lovestory throughout its wicked halls

Hollywood is fickle and unless you really have something that makes you stand out then you will get buried. Even actors and actresses that hit hot streaks are forgotten after a few years.

Fuck i was hoping you went to sleep or got bannt

She's all dressed up and ready for our date. I can't wait to hold your milky white fragile body in my arms.

When did this happen? Searched and the only niggers I saw around her looked like security.

she grew up, you fucking paedophile.

No mods can keep me away from my one true love.
I want to marry her and you are all invited to our wedding Sup Forumsros

>user, no man has ever spoiled me and treated me like a goddess the way you do. The whole world must know about the purest form of love. Go out and spread it. I love you, user. Mwah Mwah
Ends phonecall

She's got the eye of the tiger
I want her to pounce on top of me and rip me open

>what the fuck happened to her?!
>this is disgusting
>she's not 14 years old anymore
>old fucking hag
>someone photoshop pics of her so I can justify my pedophilia and mental illness to normies

Hillary drained her youth and health

This is the only correct answer.

No curves to speak of; you could draw a straight line down each side...wouldnt bang

The look on her beautiful face when she bears witness to my enormous gold ring I bought

what do you mean? Chloe is still very pretty and cute.

Nothing, she has always been ugly.

My Jewess Queen is waiting for me right now. Can you believe it? I'm coming, my sugarplum honeybun milky white goodness. I'm buying the plane ticket in 30 minutes. We'll be living in our little house with the white picket fence. The American dream. Me and my Jewess Queen.

this

She learned about fisting from Hillary and everything went downhill from there.

She is white. White girls peak at 14.

jesus she looks like a cultist

the same thing that happens to all women once they grow past loli

Jesus Christ.

Emma Roberts isn't Jewish, you idiot. Which makes her even hotter.

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me haaaaappyyy
When skies are grey

Nah, creep. You're just a mentally underdeveloped pedophile.

Worship my Jewess Queen NOW

Are you penultimate user with the jewess cousin?

Go fuck yourself. She's 1/4 Jewess and 100% Quee. No pedo or satanist or predator can tear our love apart

Genetics

Gal Gadot is a hot Jewess, though her forehead is so small and sloped I wonder how she doesn't spend all day drooling on herself and eating crayons.

No. I'm the madly in love user who shitposts and floods threads with spideys and logs and gore and other shit until people worship my Jewess Queen.

Yeah, I heard about you. Basement dwelling autistic fucker weirdo.

Get a job.

Worship the TRUE queen

show me bobs and vagena

He's here for attention, which you're giving him, dummy.

Holy shit
Worship the Jewess Queen or suffer the consequences

Jesus, she is a dime a dozen cunt who would be a struggling nobody if she weren't Julia's niece.

Fucking quit assigning these cunts the power you do shithead. You can then have some for yourself instead of worshiping a bitch who wouldn't blink if she heard you died.

She wouldn't want to share an elevator ride with you if you held the door open for her. She would say.."uhh, thats okay, I will take the next one'...then roll her eyes in disgust as the doors close...accept this.

I'm aware of that. But will he go away? No. He will never go away. When he stops posting stupid shit we will know he finally died in a heap, vomit on his fat belly, heart finally gave out, diabetes rotted both feet, mother calling a crew of Mexicans to haul him from the basement and put him into the back of a truck for transport.

My waifu is the greatest I love her I want to hold her in my arms and never let her go. She is mine forever. Witness true love in its purest form, faggtots.

that pizza looks fantastic. I want some now, fuck you user

When you don't give him attention he will go away. You're still fucking doing it.

boxxy is the queen. always. you faggot

>telling people to ignore things they don't like
>in 2017

Well? Would you?

Omg.....hit girl would fuck the shit out herself if she watch this abobination

If these two faggots went even 10 feet near my sweet hunnybun sugar boo Jewess Queen I would smack them over the head with a shovel and pull their teeth out one by one.

She grew up

And not in a good way.

Reverse storytime:

Cute cygnet (baby swan) grows up to be ugly duck.

Worship the Jewess Queen or an hero

Sup Forums have only one queen

I want to caress her golden hair and stare deeply into her eyes. They are so hypnotizing. I want to shower her in gifts and kiss her feet all the way up to the top of her head. Mmmmmmm

Capaldi is the new Queen of Sup Forums

Once we are married and living the American Dream, we will adopt a little doggo. Isn't it the cutest? My sweet sweet hunnybun sugar boo boo jewess delight holding a wittle doggo

>living the American Dream
Oh boy, you have surprises waiting for you...

Looks fine to me

Stop giving the lonely, ugly virgin attention.

>nothing of value was lost

but our queen IS dead !

She... completes me. I don't care if the American dream is dead or if she's only 1/4 Jewess. I adore her with all my heart

Fuck off or I'll flood this thread with spideys Like I did in one of the previous waifu threads. They don't like me after that

I really wasn't following his conversation. I didn't realize he was talking about a celebrity. Reality is going to hit him even harder than I previously implied!

her armpits are top notch tho

Those eyes
That smile
That soft pale skin
Omg O_O omg

Bad genetics

You have too much time on your hands user.

You're just jelly you will never begin to comprehend love in its purest form. The stars alligned for us. The Gods declared our rite of passage into holy matrimony. It is written in the Elders scrolls. It's meant to be and there's nothing you can do to deny us of our love.

I'd still fuck her

talentless anorexic bitch. her acting is cringeworthy, she has the facial features of a man, and the body of a teenage Ethiopian boy. your waifu a shit.

Eat a log of shit you evil filthy scum

My Jewess Queen = Best waifu 4 EVAR

>16yo who has never experienced a real relationship

Well? Would you?

same.
i'd fuck her silly til she couldn't walk for quite a while

25 Faggot and I've only ever met one real woman worthy of all my love and affection. My Jewess wife to be

I hear that.

>25
thats even more pathetic

>have met
>never really actually met in person or talked to

k