This girl was just one day over 18 years old when she posted this. How is this acceptable?

This girl was just one day over 18 years old when she posted this. How is this acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

kayona-kim1.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who fking cares anymore? You still fap on it.

so who is she

kayona-kim1.deviantart.com/

Because of arbitrary rules that declare a certain age is acceptable to see them in sexual way, in America

>This girl was just one day over 18 years old when she posted this. How is this acceptable?
She is over 18.

wheres this video from?

The internet I guess??

as in where did she post it to you autist

is this girl retarded?

I miss the old Sup Forums where this wasn't even a question. *sight*

On the internet?

She's a girl.

by her obsession with sonic and tails shes probably a bit autistic

She's like, 18. Practically still a child.

It's only a Rinky-Dink.
Nothing of value.

That is a common stereotype. I'm autistic, but i'm not obsessed with sega game characters, much less nintendo's.

Not every autistic person is obsessed with Sonic characters.
but
An obsession with Sonic characters may be an indication of autistic tendencies.

this

its a common stereotype because its quite common. im not saying all these fanart pages for sonic are run by autistic people..but they probably mostly are

Eh, teenage girls are into cute things. It's not a sign of autism. Guys of that age aren't into cute things because they would be outcasts among their peers. Girls don't have this problem.

how many non autistic girls do you know draw fuck loads of sonic pictures

None, but I know a 30-something woman who collects My Little Pony dolls. The old ones. She's not autistic.

still would bang

>be 17 and 364 days old
>reeee omfg that's a fucking child you fucking sicko
>be 18 and 2 minutes old
>that's a mature responsible woman capable of making her own decisions

Because she's 18, you faggot.

This is like asking what came first the chicken or the egg... its more like what point did the thing laying the egg reach the point where we would call it a chicken. Because of how obnoxious and stupid it would be to constantly decide on things we just make arbitrary laws like this age is ok just to make the argument dissapear. So it really isn't ok but its too fucking annoying to try and argue the details so .. if the law says its ok... lets just leave it at that. If not we would be having this conversation in courts on a daily basis.

>Kayona Kim
>18 years old
So she was 18 years old too when I saw her pics 8 years ago?

G4430D88

She's cute.

The Internet is a network, so she didn't post anything on it, what she posted to is the Web, which runs on top of the network.

why would you put a web on top of a series of tubes, it makes no sense.

What body type is this?

>What body type is this?

^shitty