How can I go viral online to make money to pay for college?

How can I go viral online to make money to pay for college?

recreate star trek episodes with finger puppets or make videos of yourself farting at the grocery store

go work

A lot of people "going to work" with debt they will never be able to pay off. Ever heard of student debt. So, back to my question!!! SmartAss

Post pics of sick children on FB and set up gofundmes. Don't forget the usual crap like 1like=1 prayer and the like

"go work" isn't going to cut it these days. You have to explore every option. If "go work" was enough I wouldn't be posting now would I? You must not have student losn debt.

(1like=1 prayer) lmfao. You made me laugh

Only 23% of US college attendees borrow for tuition fees (google it), so clearly working to put yourself through school "cuts it".

Yours truly,

MSEE, MSCE and MBA - worked to put myself through school

MBA is really not that big of a deal.

>Ever heard of student debt
Don't know what that is... I live in Europe

Make a bomb and pretend it's a clock. Then bring it to the school of your choosing.

Don't count on rare things to save you. Make smart decisions based on the most likely scenarios.

This is why my dumb ass didn't go to college. I knew the market would flood with idiots waving their degree expecting high pay, so I just worked hard and gained skills and when the college dipshits got out of school and went looking for jobs, I was already making more and have more respect and solidity in my job than they do. I may not reach what their degree will eventually grant them, but then you deduct the loan payments and life lost to it all and it seems fine with me.

Don't be a dumbass

>not that big of a deal
writes the lazy fuck that's hoping a unicorn is going to shit tuition money on him
>see you at the drive-through window, kid

Unicorn shitting...isn't there a meme of that, lmfao

I am trying not to be a dumbass by not taking out tons of loans like most people. I believe in college education but don't want to go into forever debt doing it. Thanks for responding everyone but the one smartass

The loan/debt cost of college is insane. It really isn't affordable anymore. Which sucks. If you can make a life without a degree more power to you though. I really do appreciate people responding. This was highlight of my night. Thanks

>most people
most people don't take out loans. can't see how you're going to make it through college if you can't use google

He failed to mention he is 37.

Also, cite your source. Anyone with a graduate degree should know this.

>cite
>Sup Forums

'ok'

Start drama with gradeAunderA

I like how you judge me based on my opinion. Sup Forums truly is a nice place.

I think you know how to go to a college and instantly become famous.

go to work is always an option

how about going to work ever think of that?