I heard a rumor Pewdiepie has a HUGE penis. Apparently nearly 9 inches. Is he the most hung Youtuber?

I heard a rumor Pewdiepie has a HUGE penis. Apparently nearly 9 inches. Is he the most hung Youtuber?

Probably

Wow dude go to sleep

it's a shame he keeps it in a cage so he can't masturbate when his gf gets the bbc

No the most hung is Mike Matei

nice try, pewds. id still suck your little 5 incher though

BROWN BRICKS

who

Yes, we got shit faced in amish and he showed it to me.

Well, I''m sure he has to have something to keep that annoying cunt from talking. I mean really, have you listened to his whore talk. You would need to stick long into her throat to shut that dumpster fire up.

I don't know man,I don't keep up with shit like that.

Nope i sucked him off in orlando.. solid 5 inches tops

That dude has a 10 inch dick

Y'all getting it wrong... My nigga Pewds has a 40 inch dick fam.

judging by the pixilation I dont think this is real
Dick pic?

Game grumps egoraptor allegedly has 11 1/2

If you want to see it so badly, here you go

Keep dreaming fag

that is about 8 inches, you can see the tape starting at 1 at the base and he stole 1 more by measuring from the side and making the tape go a bit diagonally

>Judging by the pixelation
Are you retarded?

8 inches is still pretty damn big though

No. I'm a famous Youtuber and my dick is 9 and a half.

His cockhead is on the table so it's close to the ruler. Seems like a legit 9" to me. It's 8.5 inches at the smallest. I wonder if he's rock solid because it's got that "floppy" look to it

Here in Russia it's we have an 11 inch avrage
>Inb4 chinks with 3 inch dicks

no man, they got the metric system over there

his penis is 9 centimeters

nah nah you see length times diameter plus weight and length over girth divided by the angle of the tip square

That's Mike's dick? For real that is Beautiful. Sure it IS huge but its just a nice looking penis

To be honest I have no idea at all if it actually is, but it's a nice dick indeed

He actually did post it on twitter

It's too bad though that such dick is attached to someone who looks slightly retarded
I guess it's true what they say about retards and big dicks

no thats Matt from the workshop, proper hung yorkshireman.

Yea he does, they calling him the "White Nigger"

His dong that is.