I've a girlfriend but I crave for fucking a milf. Where do I pick them up online. Give me advice

I've a girlfriend but I crave for fucking a milf. Where do I pick them up online. Give me advice

Dating apps. Don't need to put your face up just download Skout and look for older women

U can have mine 45 yr old nympho

I would do her

Thank you in trying... But I could use more help

Shes a total slut

I'm in the same boat, been trying craigslist.

My wife said she would even fuck the shit out of her lol

Would love to see that

How do YOU want to cheat and get away with it?

thank u for fap content sweetie :*
t. 24yo wanker

Want a milf?
Wait ten years and make her pregnant, now you have a milf.

Holy shit more

I met and dated a milf i met via an app. Things didn't work out long term but we're still fucking since she's a 95 lbs nyphomaniac.

Anal?

Don't know

Which app?

Tinder

Tinder is not an option

Other options then skout

U want more?

CL, plenty of milfs looking to get fucked while their man watches

She likes anal

YMCA jaquzzi*

sure, mommy :*

Pussy is so overvalued, I highly doubt you're going to be able to get anything at all

This. Be patient.

I'm currently FWB with a married couple. She's 40 and the very definition of a MILF. Sure, I have to do gay things with him too, but it's worth it. Also, you are probably missing out on prostate orgasms. I know I was.

no gay stuff, lot of guys just want to watch, generally cool guys and ultimately its about showing her a good time and having repeat fun

Just click one of those "horny milfs in your area" ads bro

>prostate orgasms
So he fucks you in the ass

I started to talk with a milf online and she seems to enjoy talking to me and pretty interested,but how do I close the deal? Just ask her out like a girl my age?

Get your gf pregnant and wait 20 years

don't you know what Tinder is

They are literally everywhere, married or not dating sites over 30, do anything to feel young n loved again. Tell you how easy it is i went to a party for my friends birthday one of her older friends turned up, has a bf 4 kids and shes 37 didn't talk to her for the whole night walked her home around the corner planning on going back to the party somehow ended up nutting in her ass in the living room while her kids and bf were asleep upstairs.