Do you guys trade cryptos? How is it going so far?

Do you guys trade cryptos? How is it going so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/
getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/
getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/how-do-i-get-crypto-coins/
coursera.org/learn/cryptocurrency
shop.bitmain.com/antminer_s9_asic_bitcoin_miner.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

made 20k with daytrading and P&Ds so far

Last weekend I traded two chupacabras for a bigfeets. Celebrated by doing a line off of my own boner.

Whats p&d

It's like all buying together to increase the price. There was this group advertising here yesterday, idk if I saved their invite

Found it! I joined, but I don't think they're having another one yet.
If anyone knows, how's this group?

Pump & Dump. You increase the price of a currency by by doing coordinated group buys. Once the price reaches a good level you immediately sell whatever you bought, leaving some other suckers holding your coins while the price drops again.

That's indeed the smart thing to do with a highly speculative asset. Or if you're a small trader you can follow the big guys lead. Either way you need to know what you are doing or you'll end up poor real quick.

In the end all crypto not sanctioned by central banks will fail once they start to threaten with jail sentence for users, so enjoy while you can. But obviously a little cryptocoin will never stop government.

So how does it work, seems interesting

I'm reading the faqs, it seems like they coordinate to buy in all at the same time and then attract more traders to drop their overpriced coins on them

This group is a legend. How did you find it?

Yeah I'm pretty happy lol one guy was actually advertising it here yesterday

So free money basically?

It seems so, at least for the guys that buy at the right time

They show the coin in the group right?

Yeah that's what they do I think

yeaah thats the group that has been making me money

Really? How much so far?

i invested a bunch in neo a couple week ago when it was 16$ each, im holding them and pray it reach 50$ again

Any of you feeling generous today? I'm making 250 a month in a poor as country as a student, would like a chance to make some money. Will refund 125% if I don't loose it all.
1PYntuJhj1BDn(RemoveThis)4Y3gAd6urjMEpJn1tQzWF

Lol sure bro

Full time crypto trader here. Its going well.

i also have a rig of rx 480 with 160 mhs and a rig with 1070 with 190 mhs, i also run my personnal pc when im not home

been only there for 1 pump
3.5btc so far

>In the end all crypto not sanctioned by central banks will fail once they start to threaten with jail sentence for users, so enjoy while you can.

Is that even constitutional?

Wow that's really nice

Not yet. More importantly, I don't think it's possible to prevent all transactions.

20k btc.
it goes well

Pump groups are memes guys don't join them

How much electricity does that shit eat up during the day?

Got laid off. Took online course for day trading stocks. Started doing OK then heard about crypto. Took another course (for $10 - Suppoman on Udemy). Now killing it. Also bought Gunboat - program that trades automatically according to your settings. Avg about 1-2% a day. Runs 24x7x365. China killed market a few weeks ago shutting down exchanges and ICOS but rebounding now. It's paying most of my bills. Just hope it continues and no govt or banks shut it down. PS: If you bought $1000 of bit coin 5 years ago it's now worth over 1 million.

Yes, up around $80k so far.

>Gunboat - program that trades automatically
Sounds like a scam. Why release it if you have the formula for free money?

That's the containment board you seek.

Shut up cunt

Are those the guys that pumped IoP?

nothing at the moment since im in an appartement with electricity included, but where i live it cost 0.057$ kw/h so its really cheap

the heat is a real problem tho, running 2 air conditionner in my small appartement

$800 to become elite? worth? seems fishy

I think you can still participate even in free trial

you can participate for this upcoming pump. They are trying to recruit new members

what coin they pick ? Can't see old messages...

want to get started in crypto but am poorfag, anyone got a few bucks in btc to help me get started?
1ED5mqNBY(remove)JkA1i7gUkN51BzssSsQvbbr5

just sent u 1 btc

eh this ?

tfw user lies

they say in the group. You must be a elite member to see the upcoming pump, otherwise you dont know what it is until the day of. They plan on pumping this friday anywhere from 1pm-8pm. They claim to have pumped IoP recently (keep in mind theres no way to prove this)

Personally I am gonna go in on the 1 free pump, if it turns out well gonna pay the .2 btc for a membership

you gotta grind a bit before you invest, you should not invest money you cannot afford to loose

how does one acquire btc without paying for it?

but bitcoin, plz user i require few moneys to get started

ah cheers. Makes sense. Yep , worth a go , quite exciting. The IOP pump was epic. (wasn't on board though )

Bitcoin will be banned

for example if a kind user lends me $5 in btc i will wait for the price to rise to at least $15-$20, could take months but am prepared to wait, then sell, then wait for it to drop right back down, use $20 to buy more, wait for it to rise etc, see not too hard, just need a kind user

piss off you pajeet

The price of bitcoin doesn't rise as fast as it used to a few years ago.

you do pay for it. Personally I bought in and have just been doing some small day trading, but this shit might be game changing for me

If this asshole can set up a wallet likelihood is he either already has BTC and is begging or is just trying to be a cheap fuck and obtain more BTC and begging. Fuck off and buy your own btc and actually contribute to its growth you fucking shit. Only by converting fiat to crypto can its market actually grow. Other wise you may as well be trading pogs.

i'm up $x

nice try irs

do you know how many sacrifice people make to get a saving account growing ? why would i give the fruit of my hard work to someone who only ask for it. sorry if i sound rude mate but im sure you understand. really take your time, start a saving account, get a second job and when the time come start investing! you will not ''miss the train'' there will always have coin to make money on!

what youre saying is waiting for the price of btc to triple or more then sell it. thats not going to happen. In the early days maybe but we are at about $4000 = 1 btc

jews

haha as if the jews are invested in this.

gimme

jewish thing to say

sauce?

coinmarketcap.com/

send money
>17kPQeZEcmd2Hw78d
>GdASL66oxPZftUG12

Can some one help me out and post some links on how to invest in crytos, i am willing to learn and i have about 700 USD that i am willing to invest

Really interested in cryptocurrency bitcoin etc and wanna start making some money. Read countless articles etc on how it works but dont quit understand it yet. I have no idea how to get started - like it all. So any advice would be appreciated

In doing really well. One airdrop netted me over $1000 last month alone.

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/

Day trading alts is going well for me too. I don't waste my time with anything less than a 3x gain

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/how-do-i-get-crypto-coins/

Patience and research are key

See

Get in to Dash Coin or Ethereum
>better margins

For those interested in the technical aspects of cryptocurrencies:
coursera.org/learn/cryptocurrency

Bought 20 ETH at 250, waiting for it to raise again, I can sell on thursday for a 600$ profit for just waiting 5 days

>crypto not sanctioned by central banks will fail once they start to threaten with jail sentence for users
this is among the dumbest, most ridiculous statements ive read all year, and I'm here every day consider that you utter negro

You need a diverse portfolio and strong hands doe this game

/thread

Thanks man!

I trade pickles

Then get free coins in airdrops, and exchange where e btc/eth

I quickly lost interest when ANS was rebranded as NEO and the ants were in my pants no more. It's a very volatile market and unless you plan on keeping money in for years (which you're almost guaranteed to get a good ROI) you might as well learn how to play holdem

Do they provide smart contract functionality?

Also too many normies are starting to know about crypto so if you buy in now chances are you're closer to the bottom of the ponzi

no, they're pickles

Naa, just find a guy getting divorced and buy his gear for cheap.

>mining at 15/thz since may

pickle currency is the best currency debate me fags

Currently lurking. ive been curious about bitcoins for a while now bu never actually purchased any or fully understood their circulation. ive got a few questions if someone is interested in answering them for me.
> 1. What exactly makes bitcoins valuable?
> 2. How do bicoins accumulate in the economy?
> 3. Where and how can i purchase bitcoins?
> 4. What is the $1 USD equivalent to a bitcoin, and vice versa
> 5. What is the meaning of life?

If anyone can answer any of these questions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Nope. The price is up but it's not USD, it's the fake dollars stuck at all the exchanges that don't allow withdrawals. Only way out is butts, so they bid ridiculous amounts of fake money for them. Up up up is useful to coiners so they don't remove the fake exchanges from the aggregate.

If you have to ask, you're not smart enough to to make money.

>Fuck pussy

fuck off sven

Google.com

Seriously, don't even consider getting into crypto if you can't find the answers to these questions without asking to be spoonfed

Going pretty good. I got into crypto when bitcoin first was created. Bought like 50000 before it costed one dollar. Still have 30000 of them. Bought a shit ton of ethereum before that skyrocketed as well.

Buy 100 of these and you're good to go.

shop.bitmain.com/antminer_s9_asic_bitcoin_miner.htm

Good to go to lose a lot of money, yes

Shhhh
>I have stock

Lol