Going to jail tomorrow AMA

Going to jail tomorrow AMA

How long did the judge give you before you had to report? Im probably going myself soon

Stuff anything in your bhole before going in?

When are you going to jail?

you hyped?

What you do and how much time you doing? Do you know if it's a private prison, federal prison or state pen?

I missed my probation due to hurricane Harvey was suppose to go yesterday but had no way ( 4 hour walk) to get there.

I'm assuming I have a warrant for my arrest and am turning myself in tomorrow

Probably my pride

Are you black?

It'll be Harris County jail until my next court date ( April ) then to a low security prison

What were you in for originally?

No but just as worthless ( Mexican and white ) my mom is the spic

Naw dude your gona be fine

How do you plan on jailing?

okay jail pro tip ive been there before you have to walk up to the biggest guy and suck on his dick just a little bit not too much so he calls you his bitch but enough that his knees buckle just a tad

Damn, your father was really desperate, huh?

I helped a friend move and I had my dog in the back seat. He ended up running away so I decided to look for my dog then the sun set ( I'm blind) so I decided to wait till morning to look for my best friend. I parked in a culdesac someone called the police on me for being suspicious and my car got searched ( still had my friends stuff in my car) he ended up having syringes , heroin and coke in his belongings. He refused to sign an affidavit saying the stuff was his
I took the fall. Rip

Dude that's gay, I'm not falling for that one there times.

What did you do?

U ever try to buy a Mexican girl ?

>>he didn't have to pay

It's not too bad honestly everyone's just trying to do their time. It's mostly the young bucks who have something to prove that cause trouble.

*three

But it's like a 10 year old trying to buck up, you ain't really worried just kinda cringe because you can knock him out quicker than a 6 pack ( granted you use the ancient Chinese reach around catching him off guard )

My best friend on the left.
Would go back to jail if I had to do it a second time. Glad to know he's safe and sound

Ty for making me laugh guys

Posting normie amphibians

If you are blind how do you post on Sup Forums?

>I parked in a culdesac

And you're blind. And you're posting here.

What is the jail time for, being fat and stupid?