Question: Why is Hillary so popular with the young kids?

Question: Why is Hillary so popular with the young kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-02-10/osborne-crowley-why-aren't-young-women-convinced-of-clinton/7155362
vox.com/2016/5/19/11649054/bernie-sanders-working-class-base
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't it Bernie that's popular with the young ones? Because, ya know, legalize weed! campaign. And is that really Hillary? She's fatter in the face than I had imagined.

She's liberal, young people tend to be liberal. This has always been the case. Also young people are especially prone to being influenced by their peers when it comes to politics.

Reverse camera makes everyone look shitty up close and it's an unflattering angle

She isn't, nice fail though with the false narrative.

she's so unatural

hillary will win against trump

Shes not.

abc.net.au/news/2016-02-10/osborne-crowley-why-aren't-young-women-convinced-of-clinton/7155362

Hillary's a cunt

I don't know of anyone here in Southern California that's voting for that bitch. I have zero respect for both the Democratic and Republican parties they're both laughable farces.

She really is

Portland here, I really hope my fellow west coasters beat the shit out of her in California like Oregon and Washington did.

she's a whore, they are whores

Because "the young kids" are naive, fully indoctrinated mongs.

las vegas here, i really hope bernie gets the shit beat out of him in california

If she goes to convention thats it, we win.
The stigma that'll follow her after bernie is denied will resonate in the youth enough to hate her for the rest of their lives.

I need more of these type of pics.

Yes it could, you just don't have the balls to get it.

I don't know anyone who is excited about Hillary, how the fuck does she get people to vote for her what the fuck. Fuck Bernie but at least I can understand why millenials are dumb enough to want to vote for him.

Because most young people are idiotic morons who love to spite.

Skin looks fake. Likely an unnatural human suit.

Probably because kids tend to be more liberal, so when she says "I'm a women vote for me" they will fall in line. Then they can say for the rest of their life, "I witnessed the first woman president of the US."

I really don't know any of her policies. I just assume it'll be more of the same and likely worse. All I hear from her is that she's a woman.

Yes, business expanding irresponsibly for the sake of expanding will surely create stability...

California here again, I hope you enjoy getting cucked by Arab businessmen buying up all the properties out there

>Then they can say for the rest of their life, "I witnessed the first woman president of the US."

If they're still alive after she's elected.

Answer: She looks like a Dark Souls boss and dark souls is awesome

haha just opened my eyes

most likely hilary will win just because of this shit

obama was the first nigger shitskin in office, now we've got a the first old hag for president!

YAY

Look at those soulless eyes.
They both have them.

>that big boned gentleman didnt even break through the floor

Bothers me 2bh

You do realize op was being ironic?

Is that real? I mean it's a real picture of someone getting a selfie with Hillary, but did the girl in the picture getting that selfie personally add that caption?

Requesting more selfies please

D-do you know anything about this?

contrary 2 popoular maritime beliefs, women are not all children and not all children are women

It's Snapchat, so yes, she probably too that selfie then added the caption.

Too bad globalism let's companies pull some tax haven shenanigans to avoid this

>Why is Hillary so popular with the young kids?
Bernie is more popular with younger kids, in general. vox.com/2016/5/19/11649054/bernie-sanders-working-class-base

Hillary is popular with non-activisty type women. They just want her because Pagina.

Also, most Canadian people, in general, that pay attention to American politics want Shillary to win. Yours truly not in that camp, obviously.

I want you to elect Trump for two reasons:
1) It'll cause so much butthurt among Feminists that you'll be crying with happiness for years to come.
2) I want America to elect a person that is the epitome of how retarded the average American is.

HAhahaha

It hurt my brain to read this.

There's a reason why companies move overseas where there isn't any corporate tax, like the Netherlands.

It kind of reminds me of the latest episode of TheDailyShoah, where one of the speakers talked about their facist facebook meme page and how some liberals got butthurt and tried to copy his style while failing because their liberal memes became giant walls of text.

One of the other guys suggested that liberals "kind of have to resort to this since their logic is a lot more complicated then ours, like 'ha, so you seriously don't believe that the entire world is programmed by the Bu Zhou Ze? HAHAHAHA' "

Ike the kike shill