Why do Americans thirst for innocent blood?

hmm...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>82 million Native Americans
90% of them were dead before the US was even founded.

Why do Germans thirst for """""""refugees"""""""?

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

FEAR THE EAGLE

youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE

yes, and we keep every one of those gorillion skulls as trophies.

>Hanz trying this hard to divert attention from the 6 gorillion

Why do muslims thirst for Helga's hump hole?

That muslim number needs to be higher. Might as well add Krauts to the list since they love them so much.

If you want to make an omelet you've got to crack a few eggs, and the US is top dog because we did what we had to do to secure our position as the sole world power. Might makes right and the US is fucking infallible

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

lets be honest we all thirst for helga's hump hole

Gotta water that tree of liberty.

I long to do so like my forefathers.

I ache so much for it.

Not enough muslims dead

So provoking a people that, by your understanding, kill a lot of people if you agitate a war with them is a good idea? The US is also VERY magnanimous, which you conveniently are ignoring.
hmm....

>that many Native Americans even existing

We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish (Israeli Ynet News)
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

Vladimir Putin said: "80 to 85% Jews in 1st Soviet Government." (When they set up the first commie government, out of the 545 commissars, 477 were Jews and most of the others were married to Jews.) youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

>""""""""""""""""""""innocent""""""""""""""""""""

why 404ed?

literally none of those groups are innocent except african slaves and we fought a war and utterly destroyed half of our economy to free them

the brits didn't fight a war or destroy their country to abolish slavery, they just passed a law.

>knowing nothing about history.

We got lucky when those guys figured out we can water the tree with haji and gook blood, although Kraut and injun blood worked just fine

Really makes you think...

>citation needed

Not enough illegals and mudslimes

Native Americans count too high and Criminal Executions too low. Troll pic, I wish they'd fix it. Think how many people were actually executed in the United States, it would be awesomely high.

So your saying there weren't 547,680 native American tribes living in north America?

What are you a fucking racist?

Because there's a lot of Americans with German ancestry.

>"""""innocent""""""

We can do better. I hope we can double those numbers in my lifetime.

pic related

not bad scores