EVERYTHING IS SEXIST

>EVERYTHING IS SEXIST
>WHITE MALES CANT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST
>RAPE BY WHITE MALES IS CONSTANTLY HAPPENING ON COLLEGE CAMPUSES
>GAY MARRIAGE IS GREAT
>COPS KILL PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK
>DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR HILARY

This was unreal. Literally every minute of this film blatantly shoved an agenda down your throat. It was relentless. This film broke me. I can't live in this society anymore. I didn't even believe in the jew conspiracy but now i do.

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/ccsvsftr.pdf
wonderslist.com/10-countries-highest-rape-crime/
youtube.com/watch?v=33MtR-g4Jcg&spfreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>watching this trash in the first place

You need to find better movies, user.

im not gay but if i had the chance 2 smoke weed with zac efron i would tell him to sing a song while he sucked my dick damn hes a fine piece of ass and he happens 2 be white lmao

>(((Rogan))) (((Goldberg))) (((Cohen)))

Honestly what did you expect?

What did you expect from a Seth dude weed lmao Rogan movie?

They didn't push Hillary though, did they?

/thread

You brought this upon yourself op

You're fucking gay

>missing the part where the women are retarded and fuck up everything

they have a feminist icon costume party where three different people come as "first lady Hillary Clinton", "senator Hillary Clinton", and "future president Hillary Clinton"

Jesus Christ...I can't be surprised though.

I was going to watch it on putlocker solely for the tits and ass but I guess it's not even worth it.

Kek, Seth Rogen is a supercuck.

Did you go to the movies to see this shit? Just how much does your gf has you by the balls, you faggot?

Is Moretz a Jewish name?

nah. it was just playing on the brettygood stream. theres no way i would actually pay to see a kike rogan movie.

Wait u gave money to kikes to see a kike movie.
Topkike

Btw OP you should have gone to see the redpill bird movie instead.

here's some of the things that happened

-Interracial couple wants to buy their old house
-kid plays with vibrator
-big black cock reference
-Dave Franco's white male character is gay and all his dude bros are ok with them getting gay married
-Sorority throws party where they dress as famous women and someone is dressed as Shillary
-black cops attack multiple white drug dealers but are friendly to the black drug dealers (there are also multiple white drug dealers but only one black drug dealing group)
-frat dude bros are rapists
-sororities can't throw parties (my soggy knees)
-fat fuck girl is suppose to be funny
-valuing women on their looks is demeaning
-evil white man Kyle Mooney is weird

Why would you ever fucking watch this?

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?

How could you not tell from the first five seconds of every trailer they put on the tv, that this was gonna be a liberal degenerate shit fest?

Shes was just young and the kikes got her, raped her and brainwashed her ass.
Basically what hollywoods been doing for decades

Wait a minute... that girl...

(I remember her in some creep shots where the whole food court was looking at the camera)

chloe grace moretz ... MUH DIK

Just looking at the poster told me it is shit.

What, you mean a movie starring that fat hook nosed merchant is a steaming pile of liberal propaganda?!

Perish the though

What the fuck did you expect? You willingly watched a movie with Seth Rogen in it, I could've told you it's shit by that alone.

Eh it wasn't that bad, I mean they made a holocaust joke that was kind of funny. And 90% of the movie showed the women being pretty much mentally retarded and the guys being the only sensible ones. I mean the only reason the sorority starts is because a guy teaches the girls how to run it and when the girls get rid of them they almost completely fall apart until the guy jumps back in. All in all shit movie but not bad if you just turn your brain off for a couple of hours and take it at face value

I knew I recognized her from somewhere.

u so mad tho

pls tell me you went to see ths on a date with a hot white woman and got yer dick sucked afterwards.
else just kill yourself

I don't watch movies with that fucking kike in them. Evin black movies are less degen.

>Chloe *Burn the coal in my butthole* Moretzstein

>-sororities can't throw parties

This one is true, but they choose not to cause they don't want to fuck up their houses.

Only good Seth Rogen movie was Observe and Report

Why did you pay to see a Seth "DUDE WEED LMAO" Rogan move?

>RAPE BY WHITE MALES IS CONSTANTLY HAPPENING ON COLLEGE CAMPUSES

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/ccsvsftr.pdf

Do some research, retard. 1 in 5 women are sexually assaulted on college campuses. Like, you're just arguing against facts, here. But, I guess what should I expect from Americans - niggers of the first-world.

I'm guessing smoking weed is also cool in this movie

Raped while being so drunk you barely know what you re doing by someone who is also druk AF

This is in 99% of the cases just the fault of degenerate partying and drinking

and suddenly i'm thankful for my wife's small tits. I always wanted them bigger, but they are nowhere near that small. Thank the lord.

you would literally have to pay me to watch this move

>Rape is defined now, thanks in part to Canadian retards, to any sexual act that takes place when a woman is drunk, regardless of whether or not she consents and/or the partner is drunk too.

So by the new world definition I am surprised it is not higher.

im not gay but if i had the chance 2 smoke weed with seth rogen i would tell him to sing a song while he sucked my dick damn hes a fine piece of fat ass and he happens 2 be a kike lmao

Whatever you say to help yourself sleep at night, Skeeter.

wonderslist.com/10-countries-highest-rape-crime/

lol USA rape capital of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=33MtR-g4Jcg&spfreload=10

Here's another shitty comedy coming out. tl;dw Check out 39 second mark

>Straight away check wikipedia for screenwriter
>Cohen
>mfw

Like, I know you're trolling, but you're missing the point and it kinda pisses me off.

I haven't seen it but I thought the point was DUDE WEED BEER, DUDE BOOBS, and DUDE ABS

So you enjoyed the movie?

Is there a link for the stream?

Skeeter?

>Seth Rogen
Into le bin.

I can't believe her looks are already declining and she's not even 20 yet.

She already has crow feet, a bloated and stiff face (probably from botox since her dad is a plastic surgeon), gradually becoming a landwhale, and the kicker is she has the worst type of breasts despite being chubby.

That actually looks funny doe

>eh

Anyone who supports or consumes jew media is cancer

Holy fuck did the guy used flash or something? Everybody in the picture has "what the fuck senpai" look on their face.

>seth rogen

kek, were you really expecting anything else?

both ""white men"" on that are kikes

>zac efron
>(((((white)))))

his name is spelled rogen not rogan. rogan is irish. i don't know if rogen is a traditional jew name or not.

Bird movie redpill confirmed?

might go and watch this today, worth it?

Yup, there was a thread last night

Faggot

Jesus Christ, literally everyone facing his general direction is staring him down.
>I really want footage of the guy dropping his spaghetti right after realizing the flash was on

why do dreamworks characters always make these two faces?

I'm sorry, but why would you watch a movie with three meme actors, anyway? It's basically a seal of no quality.

white women can't be raped.

Wait they made the Zac Efron guy gay in this one? He was straight with a hint of 'bromance' in the first one.

Did they really go to far in the indoctrination with this one that they made it obvious? The first one was kinda alright, got a few laughs out of me.

>>(((Rogan))) (((Goldberg))) (((Cohen)))
>Honestly what did you expect?
Its all jew propaganda they are just getting more and MORE LAZY eith the shit.
Its almost as if all the niggers fucking their wifes are having and effect on the pedophile kikes.

Its Why Immigrants Are Bad: the movie

wtf Zac Efron is jewish?

Hi newfag

Ye, look him up on Jewpedia

>zac efron

that niggers only 28?
Requiem of a dream was 20 years ago no? wtf

47.11% Jewish according to J-DAR

what did you expect OP

Don't forget to watch Seth Rogen's new film which contains a food orgy! Such a funny guy.

im jewish and i really am starting to hate jews.

We need to invade you mapleniggers already

How does that unfunny fat kike keep getting work?

I think that's lo mein, unless it's now customary to eat spaghetti with chop sticks

>kike

Your answer is right there.

Synopsis from wikipedia

>Mac (Seth Rogen) and Kelly Radner (Rose Byrne) are expecting their second child and preparing to sell their old house, which is subjected to a 30-day escrow. However, a newly established hard-partying sorority, Kappa Nu, led by Shelby (Chloƫ Grace Moretz), has moved into their neighboring house. To prevent the buyers pulling out, Mac and Kelly are soon forced to reunite with Teddy (Zac Efron) to help battle the sorority sisters.

So the plot of the movie is that a couple of jews wanted to make lots of shekels off selling their house. Some goys they didn't like moved next to them, and the jews decide to ruin their lives because it might hurt their shekels.

Honestly, op, I don't know what you were expecting or why the fuck you decided to pay money to see this.

Further proof we're living in a computer simulation.

Turning into a flatso.

you tried, they burnt your whitehouse

seconded, what i came here to write

he was right, idiot

this will bomb
Chloe Moretz is notorious box office poison

I have been to the movies one time in the last 6-7 years. I do not support their bullshit and if I want to see a movie i torrent it

remember when you tried that before?

>Giving the cancucks recognition for something the British did.

i dont care who did it, whats important is that it makes the muricans mad

ewww can't believe Sup Forums use to worship this ugly bitch

sounds like my son's third-grade curriculum

I usually like most Seth Rogen/Jonah Hill/James Franco movies but I refuse to watch this. Knew it was propaganda since when they released the first trailer.

Nice trips

Lazy jew properjanjaaarr

Checked. Go back to Sup Forums you faggot. She's built like a fridge.

Germany is a joke joke joke joke hahaha ha

yes

Repeatinf digits confirm

The kikes are up to their jewry again