Would u ever date black/ebony girl?

Would u ever date black/ebony girl?

depends on the girl, but probably not.

Ill fuck but not date one

If they were cool hell yeah

Only racists think this is even a reasonable question.

Married one. Happiest I've ever been

Thicc! I dont blame you lol

It is racist to have sexual preferences now? Fuck you faggot. I don't mind black people, but I'd never date one. And no I am not racist, I just have a preference. Go fuck yourself.

this

is there such thing as a quiet cute black girl?
none of that loud dramatic bitches

The weaboo blacks seem fairly clam in comparison. Or anyone well educated in general. But if you mean typical middle class black, try to find a girl that has unusual hobbies.

If she's not a fucking whale, yes.

Only half black

Looks like horse pussy, 1st girl I ever got a BJ from was a black girl. She left me finger her but her bush felt like a brillo pad \ nappy. I think if I knew then what I know now I would have never put my hands on her. I'd rather go with out.

Milady doth protest too much

Let see some sexy black pics

Have and would again. It's just a matter of finding the right one, same as any ethnicity.

Nudess?

More!!!!!

/thread

hot body

Thicc!!

You're the second person to do that to me in two days.

Fuck I'd love to get it in with her. Wish I could see her ass spread

Just post her pics
Why cover her face when you posted uncensored already.

No but if slavery came back I would rape them constantly

Story?

Yea me too man

Fucked one once. Cost me $36,000 in child support. I don't recommend it.

I don't date livestock.

Yes of course

i would do the same

Fuck? Yes.
Date? No.

Yea

Fuck yea

More?

>Would u ever date black/ebony girl?

I tried to, but she said her dad would freak the fuck out over her dating a white guy.

Currently dating a white blonde chick, so the exact opposite. I'd gladly fuck a black girl, but dating... Maybe, if she's got a nice personality.

Jeeeeezus

best post comin through

she is so fucking hot

No never full black. Possibly one that is at least half white.

I wouldn't.
I find blacks rather repulsive in real life, I want kids that resemble me and I don't want low IQ mulatto kids

I would fucking destroy that

Nah skin's too chalky, like flakes of nignog skin everywhere. Moisturize with a nonmusky smelling moisturizer then maybe, if they're a qt, but likely not, there's something about the skin most of they use that is just too... Musky and nasty smelling

Only this one

Nudes

more??

couldn't possible hate white race traitors more

eww, that's a nigger!! boner killed und destroyed und incinerated

I was fucking a half nigger for a while. One of the best fucks I ever had but all the stereotypes about niggers were true. She was batshit crazy and would fly into a rage over the slightest of things, even things that didn't affect her. She was aware she was doing it though and would reel herself in after a while. Its almost like inside her white side was fighting to control her black side. The old saying about don't stick your dick in crazy was true with her but I kept her at arms length and cut her lose before shit went too far.

Niggers are fuck toys, don't try to make them anything more than that, you will regret it.

Cry more racist fuck

Guy say you want dick bitch say no Nigger say I rape you then he rape you.

Lol ill take note

Satan speaks.

Love blue contacts on a black girl.

Bitch you cry more. Do you know where the fuck you are?

I have and it was the tightest pussy I've ever been in, wish I had pics cos her ass was the biggest I've ever seen too. Use to only be into darker skinned bitches cos I was raised in the hood around niggers cos poor. But I put one finger into her and it was like a suction cup swear to god.

Child, come back when you know where the fuck YOU are.

Both of u shut the fuck up or fuck off the thread

I'm on Sup Forums. Nigger, jew, spic,cracker,faggot, tranny, peckerwood, dot head, swamp rat, gook

Deal with it virgin

Wife is Puerto Rican, 25% African, 25% indigenous, 50% Mediterranean. Is that considered black?

I am of Slavland.

Very few black girls here, some exchange students, and the offspring of some really rare mixed marriages in the major cities.

I'd jump on the opportunity to date one, fo' sho'.

Already married to one kek

Yeah as long as the nips were perfect.

>"it looks like horse pussy", not exactly -2
>"she left me finger her" Grammer error -3
>fucking a black girl or any girl with a bush. Fucking disgust -2
>"I'd rather go with out" What? -2
This comment score:0
---------------------

Currently am. Is great.

I am not a nigger, so no. I support race traitors breeding with nig-nogs though. It will make the job of weeding out bad genes easier down the road.

agreed also sauce?