Do girls prefer personality over looks in guys?

Do girls prefer personality over looks in guys?

Neither

Money

No

tell me more

Yes.

We got the same vibes as dubs.
Noice

If you're masculine and charismatic enough you can be an ugly fuck or be a bit overweight she'll still want your cock. You can't pull while looking like Jabba the hutt tho, gotta work out a minimum.

No, they want looks and money.

If they say otherwise, they're liars.

Yes.

what about personality?

They don't care if they can buy stuff, quite simple

What about it?

They just say that to try to not come off as superficial.

Except they are.

i guess both of you are male
would you live with a girl who would cheat on you every day, cuck you and beat you?
personality matters

This. No fucking joke. I have been raised and bullied to see myself as "ugly", and rightfully so, but then I started to climb out of my own shell. I thought, "okay...I'm ugly. Fuck it. But my if my personality and confidence is strong enough I can dissuade the notion that everything about me is ugly." When you keep eye contact, smile, talk firm, are humorous, and do subtle things that don't seem like much but really is (i.e. touching shoulder, leaning in closer, complimenting) you give the impression you are not an ugly cunt who knows he's ugly. It's an illusion that fucking works.

Say that to so many women, also those who doesn't encounter the negative, just the money

(You)
Which I have to say, that is smart af.

Well the dude in that picture is gay, so he doesn't care.

You need personality,
a good look,
and money
and be tall.

I think you have nothing and look like shit.

Girls prefer:

1. Have money
2. Don't not have money.

1 money
2 personality
3 physical things

Hahahhwhahahhaha no. Women would pick an 8/10 with no personality over a 6/10 with a great personality.

Depends on the girl. Half the population of planet earth isn't looking for the exact same qualities in a partner.

Been outside lately? I see hot chicks with mediocre dudes (not rich) every single day. Keep telling yourself they're ignoring your golden personality because of your face tho

No
Women dont have a personality

Agree with this one, I have seen women with a perfect 10/10 specimen, but they are so boring, no personality, not even smile, they are like mannequins, they do look great, but they ain't shit

Wrong.

1. Looks.

2. Status. (Not always related to money but usually)

3. Personality. (Will he treat me like a princess) can I control him if/when I need to.

i meant in general

>posts picture of a flaming nancy boy faggot
>asks question about what women want

Mfw

i am not gay, how the fuck would i know that he is gay?
you on the other hand... lol

Since the dawn of time the majority of women look for 1 main thing in a man and that is POWER. They want the top dog, the main man, the boss, the leader , the king/senator/president/emperor etc.
A small minority of women will look for stability and true love, END OF STORY. Get used to it and be the King or die like a peasant.

Ive been very successful with women in my adult years and I have looks personality and a good bit of money. I also drive a cherry 63 impala and I'm known for being hung in my smallish rural town. I personally find that women like to have "fun". They want to try new things with someone that's pleasant to be around

and water is wet
honestly who the fuck still doesnt know that? >.>

90% of women are attention seeking whores so if you want to get laid make a fuss and buy them stuff.
The other 10% are still attention seeking whores but they are gay.

Also to add, when they are young 16 - 27 it's looks for the majority of women, 28+ it's power, stability and love however most of them can't provide the same things back to you which is why more and more men opt. not to get married. The minority of women that is left doesn't care about anything other than stability and love from 16 until the end of their lives but this is such a small % that you will probably never encounter.

I'm broke and get girls to pay for everything if they want to hang out. System's working pretty well

looks improve your chances of first interactions and making contact

personality improves your your chance of sustaining her interest in you.

none of them are absolutes since people are diverse.

> Personality.
>(Will he treat me like a princess) can I control him if/when I need to.

choose one, high school boy, because they are mutually exclusive.

Dudes wants looks, sex, THEN everything else.

Women want looks, security/money, confidence, personality, social skills, strong, sensitivity, nice, but not too nice, like kids, like feminism, but will be there when the women wants, like her friends, clean, does everything she wants........

Nope, I been fucked more often for my looks than my personality. Put me in a crowded room or party and I'm full autist but 1 on 1 the girls think why not.

>1 on 1 the girls think why not
congrats you are better than a dildo

Doesn't matter... got laid

true that :/

Well shit.
I have loads of money
6ft 3
But overweight af 4/10 at best.
Oh well..

Top kek

If you believe you can get laid, you can; if you believe you can't, you can't.

No, only looks. As long as you're attractive she will laugh at all your shit jokes. Only us uglies can truly be funny but we're only good enough to entertain them. Furthest shit from boyfriend material for them.

good thing that getting good looking is easy

The best scenario is growing up ugly so you need to build your social skills and then when puberty finalizes around 20-21 you grow out of your ugly stage and become like a 7.5-8/10

That way you build your personality and become attractive.

Eh. Guys are more shallow than women about looks, but it seems like there is a higher percent of women that are just trashy people. Good personality + clean + in good shape is good enough for a lot of women.

I've known super hot chicks that date dumpster fire looking dudes because they are funny, so yeah, some guys get away with it.

Yes. Confidence, good social status, ability to provide are all more important than looks.

girls want to fuck looks and date status

people say good personality but its actually if you have a bad personality, girls want highly social, confident, risk taking, charismatic men, all these traits show lower intelligence, why are girls so dumb

Noice yourself there with yo trips.