Period Sex

Period Sex
/discuss

noice

dirty

nigga, just go for it like, you dont even notice feels just as good for both of you

I do it all the time. It's fine. It's smells differently and sometimes you need to add lube but whatever.

Pants down, stick it in

Feels good for a little while. Then the blood begins to get dry and gummy on your cock. Feels bad. Smells bad. Post nut you feel disgusted, and she does too.

Did it last night, by mistake. We thought she was over it. Not the biggest fan, it feels different EVEN if shes really wet or we use lube. I'd rather her just blow me on her period, which she ended up doing.

I keep a red towel close, i dont mind it. Have licked her pussy while shes bleeding it was ok. When a mans hungry he eats.

2 weeks of celibacy each month.

Did this 3 times with my ex. Each time I got to cum inside because she wasn't on BC so this was my only chance
Each time she got a UTI so we stopped.

Did it a little early with my now wife a couple times.
Feels exactly the same as non period sex but you pull out and see a mixture of fluids and blood that kinds Insta kills the mood afterwards

Take her to a hotel room, fuck the shit out of her. Leave the bed looking like a murder scene... Did that shit a few times.

on saturday i fucked this asian chick and saturday was the first day of her period but she forgot....my carpet in my dorm was covered in blood

Eh it's fine. use a towel, wipe off if it's too wet. I recommend lube, makes things not stick on your dick.
It does smell a bit weird, but a shower and cleanup beforehand does wonders. Use positions where your face isn't in direct line to the action if it bothers you.

Fucked my gf on her period one week ago.
We do that quite often, but there's always just a little blood. This time... Damn, I almost couldn't stay hard.

My ex didn't mind, some girls do. There would be a few days were it would be too disgusting to do, and she knew that. But the first few days and the last few days aren't that bloody, so it doesn't matter much. Just wear a condom is my advice.

But the first time I looked down at my dick and it was like a horror movie scene, but I didn't care. It feels more wet, but in a weird way. Hard to explain. It's not better, but nothing uniquely exciting about it either.

DONT

she seems to like it a bit more and i like the extra lubrication.

she doesn't like tampons (prefers pads) and last time her pubes were crusty with dried blood. my boner was struggling to maintain itself, but i got the job done. the smell can be a bit offputting sometimes.

once i pulled out mid fuck just to have a look out of curiosity and there was a 3/4 inch long clot on the side of my dick. i picked it off and kept going.

i guess i'm not that susceptible to disgust.

doesnt matter, you should shower after sex anyways.

extra warm, wet, if you can get past the thought it being blood it feels really good. Just stinks so immediate shower after. Would recommend

Do it!!!

When the road runs red, try the dirt track instead.

just do it in the prone position dont even notice. Have to be careful dont get blood everywhere though.

is this kino?