I watched both The Conjuring movies last night and it's the first time I feel like I was not robbed of my time watching...

I watched both The Conjuring movies last night and it's the first time I feel like I was not robbed of my time watching a horror movie.

I am new to watching horror movies having only enjoyed the Exorcist a couple years back.

Any good horror movies to scare/creep me out??

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1922777/?ref_=tt_rec_tt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sinister: imdb.com/title/tt1922777/?ref_=tt_rec_tt

Part 2 is not so good.

Is second this. Watch it at night, alone. You will be creeped out.

Ju-on: the Grudge is good too. But if you hate subtitles, the English remake is decent too. Both by the same director.

i masturbated while watching both......no cummies

I liked

If you're a fan of the whole possession genre, you might also enjoy:

The Rite
The Taking of Deborah Logan (highly reccommend)
Noroi (highly reccommend)
REC
The Wailing (highly recommend)
The Last Exorcism
The Devil Inside

I've watched so many horror movies, it's not even funny.

i agree with [REC]
watch the original
with subtitles if you can't speak spanish (don't bother watching it dubbed)

The V/H/S trilogy is fairly decent. Not tradition horror, but it has some bizarre concepts that makes for an entertaining watch. It is similar to The ABC's Of Death, in that it is a variety of various plots/themes mixed with the overall plot as well. Each VHS is a different story sort of thing. Cool concept, and some of the stories are amazing and some are just okay. A little something in their for everyone.

>Noroi (highly reccommend)

That movie somehow hit a nerve with me the first time I saw it. It kept me in a weird disturbed state for a few nights.

Yeah, [REC] was great, in spanish, with subs. Dubbing in most movies detracts from the quality, with horror, it's really a death-sentence.

I will say that I also enjoyed Quarantine, but it just plain didn't scare me like [REC]

i rly enjoy this series , not rly a horror tho

KAGUTABA! KAGUTABA!

If you want one that will mess with your head a bit, I suggest "The Others", "Oculus" and "It Follows"

I liked the first two Insidious movies. IT Follows was okay. Sinister was nice. The Mist, Get Out, great. As Above So Below was kinda flimsy but i enjoyed the atmosphere.

The vvitch was great imo. Left me wanting a bit more but still satisfying

you've probably seen it but The Ring, i thought it was well shot anyway, other than the corny opening

maybe Eden Lake

maybe The Descent

there are 2 different endings to the descent, if you watch it go with the UK version not US

the babadook
goodnight mommy

Trick R Treat
not scary but you might find it fun

The first two I agree with, I haven't watched It Follows. But since you are a fan of the other two, ima check it out!

The conjuring 2 is shit

Wait, really? I wonder which one I watched...

The Babadook. Only movie that made me uncomfortable.

she escapes in the US ending

goodnight mommy was bad, predictable and boring in a lot of places.
its only redeeming quality was the tone and camera work.

High Tension

that god damn kid made me uncomfortable, in an annoying kind of way

it was really predictable, like the tree house scene, immediately knew he was going to push her out of it

Hmm, I think I watched that one. It's been a while. I watched the YIFY torrent version, I believe.

Resolution
Creep
The invitation

Dead Silence, is an older film by James Wan (the Conjuring and Insiduous guy).

If you liked Conjuring, I'd say watch the rest of the series, anyway, since it's going to be a whole universe/continuity thing.

Consider Dario Argento's "Three Mothers" movies, too. They're an earlier example of shared universe horror films. Also Phenomena, with Jennifer Connelly, great eye candy.

V/H/S is kind of a mixed bag, isn't it?

Only the first two are good. There may be a case to be made for 4, since it ties up the lore, but everything after that is a cash-in.

It is a mixed bag, but I appreciate it for what it is. Some of the stories are really well thought out and get to you. I really like the Indonesian tape. I forget which movie it is in, but yo'll know what I mean if you decide to watch all of them.

Already have. I think I read somewhere that that one was by the Purge guy.

Case 39
A dark song
Oculus

A guilty pleasure of mine is Grave Encounters.

This guy.
Have you seen the new Annabelle yet? Probably right up your alley. Also the Ouija sequel.

OP, look up Masters of Horror and The Hunger, too. They're anthology TV series, not movies, but you might like 'em.

>YIFY
Good taste, my dude.

Europa Report is neat.
Event Horizon.
The Rear Window by Hitchcock is probably going to be lost on the current generation, but I really liked it.