Hey! Look! Listen!

Hey! Look! Listen!

I'm in Chicago for the first time and I have no idea what to do here

Just visiting for a 6 hour layover for the train

What do b?

Op reporting in, 19 year old beta cuck fag here!

Dude i did the same thing a year ago on my way to montana! I love the amtrak! Me and my father walked around, spent time in a cafe, and got chicago street food! I honestly couldnt tell u specific sites all like that but i enjoyed just walking around for hours while people watching

But do I scream nigger and eat froyo or what? How does one operate in Chicago?

go get a tugjob from a wrinkly ol asian woman at an asian massage parlor

You must go to englewood in south side. So much cultural enrichment.

Get shot by niggers? Is ther really Anthony else to do in Chiraq

Will do user, recommendation?

What is Englewood and can I Google maps it?

You are right by the Willis Tower (hate that name) so go have a look from the 103rd floor skydeck.
Then just spend the rest of the day walking around, try the riverwark to Millenium Park and see the public art. Have a nice lunch at a place that interests you. Thats all you have time for.

Op here what is chiraq?

Yes its just a neighborhood with a whole lot of culture. Probably the coolest place to go in chicago. You can Google englewood it will come up

UK oldfag who was in Chicago just over 2 years ago - highly recommend chilling out in Millennium park

Sky deck? Millennium Park? I like ramen! I want to go try authentic Japanese ramen user.

Kawaii desu desu desu desu desu

go take pics of people doing the DAILY GRAFFITI CLEANING of the trump tower.

Will do anons, thank you for your input will show later on today

high five - west loop is the best ramen in the city

but you wont get in at 19

Go to Giordonnos. The best deep dish ever

>not pequod's

die

Update op has a rent a bike lulz

Go to Molly's cupcakes
2536 north clark street
chicago illinois 60614

Order a "Ron Bennington"

Win

Go to any of the massage parlors near the airport. Ask them for an out-of-town special. Make a thread to thank me later.

>What do b?
have you considered kys yourself?

Chiraq is only one small section of the city, downtown is safe. The nigs all tend to clump together on one spot shooting each other.

Go to portillos and go to a park or something. The food in Chicago is kick ass and you can check online to see if anything is happening.

>have you considered kys yourself?

>Doesn't know that the "ys" means your self

Kill yourself yourself

Go to the wiener circle. You'll love it

Portillos is shitty sandwiches soaked in shitty beefwater

Nigger

Eat at Portillos. You're welcome.

Go back to aurora you hick faggot

>My reaction when i found this

mastergadget.doomstuff.com

Eat some dank ass deep dish pizza at Lou malnetti's

Op is having fun but the smell of sewage is kinda there

I have officially reached old town for some reason or another

Op thanks the anonswho helped contribute to this healthy thread

Yooooo, go see a Cubbies game, they are 12 for 13 so todays game should be a slaughter.

Fuck your tasteless opinion.

Chicagofag here. Check out The Bean, go to Millennium Park and Navy Pier. Get a street hotdog with everything, and do in fact go to Portillos. When you hear gunshots, don't panic, just walk away. Oh, and get some hole-in-the wall Mexican food. If you have time check out the Field Museum or the Adler Planetarium.

go to the weiners circle and tell them you got a tip for em if they know how to treat your weiner right

Check out millennium station, the bean, navy pier, grant skatepark, everything's off limits since you're 18. You could try hitting up some clubs

this