Lol puerto rico voted not to be a USA state but are now criticizing trump for not helping enough

lol puerto rico voted not to be a USA state but are now criticizing trump for not helping enough

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/puerto-rico-votes-become-americas-51st-state/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>one hurricane
>no self reliance even possible on that shit island
>completely dependent on government
nice system

2 hurricanes actually,pretty much back to back.

Yeah if you knew what pussy felt like you might think shit was fucked up. Hope we can help before it turns into a lawless colony

Why cant they just filter and boil water?

Well, the place is a unincoporated territory. That means that it falls under US jurisdiction, but generated its own constitution. It doesn't have a standing military of its own, and it's economy is partially integrated into that of the US.

For most considerations it already is a state. Not actually becoming one is a matter of heritage and pride. The federal government in general is responsible for the well being of its composites.

Being unicorporated denies them the "right" to the relief desired, but not perhaps the moral imperitive of the govt to assist.

Not helping them is purely a matter of politics. The average US citizen does not understand Puerto Rico's legal relation to the US, and would see this as an example of foreign aid, right after a major hurricane in Florida.

That's not how that works.

Generating heat, clean filters, and clean storage for water is extremely difficult right now.

>lol puerto rico voted not to be a USA state but are now criticizing trump for not helping enough

They're fucking half nigger monkeys. Fuck em.

If you've ever done any sort of civil design (or looked at some of the typical problems) you'd understand that the infrastructure is actually extremely robust. That being said, a 9 point Earthquake in San Francisco will still topple buildings.

Are you implying it isn't already? There are stories already of roving rape gangs and shit.

NUKE THIS FUCK

>I choose to live on a tropical island in the path of hurricanes every single year
>I don't want to be responsible for damages that occur because of this

>responding to the spambot
you're just giving him more advertisements you stupid faggot
just like respondingto the log posts gives the faggot the attention his faggot ass craves

There's nothing wrong about wanting to retain your independence but also be an ally with the US. Being an Ally goes two ways, and currently they're in desperate need. I'd say it's fair for them to point out if they require more aid, however I'd say being critical of how much aid you've already gotten is kind of bullshit considering it's still free aid.

Ur a fuckin idiot. I feel bad for the people around you.

Ah, to be young and naive again. One day you'll grow up and realize just how much more complex the world is than you think.

>I don't want to be responsible for damages that occur because of this
>implying people are responsible for hurricanes

Just kill yourself, you'll be doing everyone around you a huge favor.

Actually they voted overwhelmingly in favor of becoming a state. But hey, shit like that doesn't fly with the Congress.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/puerto-rico-votes-become-americas-51st-state/

>Ah, to be young and downright retarded*
Ftfy

>implying where you choose to live isn't a choice
>implying choices don't have consequences
So you live in an active volcano right? Sure thing, Dr. Faggotron.

You mean like the thousands of Americans who live in tornado zones that constantly have their homes destroyed only to build them again? You do realize %100 of people have zero choice over where they are born, and only a small percentage have the capacity to actually move to another country. It's like you have the rationalization of a 5 year old.

Just because you don't have the means to move to another country entirely doesn't mean you don't have the option to move to a different region.

>implying we should give a shit about these island monkeys
Puerto Rico was a shithole well before the hurricans. Why spend good money rebuilding it so it can go back to being a dump

>thinking moving all your belongings and possessions is ez pz
>thinking moving regions will change anything when the whole country was affected.

>moving all your belongings an possessions is ez pz
Oh I'm sorry, I forgot most retards tend to also be Amerilards.
My point is still valid: You make a conscious choice, deal with the consequences of it. Don't cry about someone helping you deal with those consequences in a fashion that isn't to your liking.

They're still a US commonwealth. Puerto Ricans are still US citizens.

That wasn't me btw, I'm . I agree but my point still stands that no matter where on an island you move they're all going to get fucked by a strong hurricane. Moving country is the only option they have. And immigration isn't exactly an easy process by any means, financially or legally, especially for an island with a majority of middle to lower income.

SHUT UP FAGGOT! QUIT RUINING MY NARRATIVE!

Fuck them.

Then why do you call the Puerto Ricans and not Americans?
Checkmate, faggot.

but they arent me so they deserve to die!

hahaha absolute classic! this guy knows the score!

>Being an Ally goes two ways
so what have they done for the U.S. exactly, aside from sending over a bunch of obnoxious assholes who form their own little barrios full of more obnoxious assholes?

Thousands of who? False equivalency.

You're retarded.

Getting water is one of the EASIEST parts of surviving in an emergency. Rub 2 sticks together, scoop up fresh water from a river and heat the fucker till it boils for about 5 minutes. It's far more difficult to find food.

You're*
ftfy

Good luck finding dry firewood that isn't being used by Pedro and José next door
It's a highly urbanized island, there aren't pristine forests full of wood just lying around

>Cuban woman says "We're bankrupt and 85 percent of us don't speak English, why would Trump want to take on our problems?"

Damn, even the Puerto Ricans have a better grasp of reality than most democrats.

haha sick burn bro!

Yet if you ask any of them if they are American what answer do you think you'll get?

You don't need a pristine forest, you can make a decent sized fire from single limb of a single tree.

If there REALLY ARE ZERO (which I doubt) scrub brushes or trees around, you can always break apart furniture and use the wood from that. Hell, if you have a magnifying glass, you don't even need the sticks; you can start a fire on kindling just by magnifying sunlight if you are in the tropics (which they are).

seriously. why we aren't just bombing them already is beyond me. nuke that ungrateful piece of shit

Everybody hates America until they need their scraped knee cleaned out and bandaged. Then it show nuff is mighty fine havin them murkins round I tell ya what!

America. Father of the planet. We can't stand their lectures and spankings. We'll talk shit about them. However, when we fall down or a bully picks on us... DAAAAAADDDDYYYYY!!!!!

You don't understand how many people live on that small island
Sure, they could get by how by doing what you're suggesting for a few days, but long term it won't work due to lack of DRY kindling/wood
They're much better off trying to capture humidity in the air or collecting rainwater than building fires for boiling water

Pretty much this tho
Why does America need to be the world police

But the question wasn't the long term viability of it.
Someone claimed that generating heat to boil water was 'extremely difficult', and it isn't.

Trump is treating that little weasel how he deserves to be treated. The child running North Korea has no idea what is going on and has a non realistic view of reality. He's brain washed himself. Trunonjust wants him to make the first move so we can justly unleash the power of God.

>"you dont understand"
check out the moralfag.

i dont give a fuck how many people live on that small island. its a piece of shit and we should be embarrassed to consider it a territory at all. same with Guam. it's a piece of nothing and the sooner it returns to the ocean the better.

Exactly. Police.

People hate police, but those who have it don't realize how effective police are and how it's SUUCKS not having them. Someone needs to be the world police.

I don't disagree with you, I'm just pointing out how unviable boiling water is for them
They can solve their own problems for all I care

Typical shit.
>"lol fuck you America! we're proud of ourselves! we won't give you any money!"
>gets a boo-boo
>"omg America why aren't you helping!? send us your hard-earned money! we deserve it!"
Basically the past sixty years of international relations with most of America's allies, protectorates and territories.

the fuck are you talking about? not that i disagree about NK getting glassed, but we're talking about puerto rico right now. that place deserves it too but not because of war, just hygene.

AMERICA!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!! COMIN AGAIN TO SAVE THE MOTHER FUCKIN DAY YEAH!!!

the sooner theyre all dead the better. if they want help from the US govt it should be military cleanup crews that go around and put one in the forehead of every survivor.

Yeah, we don't have to be the world police.

It's all payed for through debt now so there is no moral grounds for it. This is a situation of middle-aged Americans making their grandchildren pay for it all, because the young and powerless can't vote / don't exist yet. Taxation without representation, the whole reason this country split from England.

>weather control of Jewish-controlling military genesis
>designed to destabilize caribbean islands
>stole teslas technologies in the late 1800; JP Morgan and other bloodline zionist banking jews
>over 100 years experience in making earthquakes and hurricanes
>stupid goyim think it's mother nature and SUVs and exhaling
>post stupid threads based on some sort of jewish fantasy that this is all happenstance and incidental

>Yeah, we don't have to be the world police.
It's called Foreign Policy, and you can't learn about it from Hollywood movies, because Hollywood movies are jewish fiction

i feel like if a country has something we need we should go in and take it, and if that means we have to put on a disguse of helping them out then that's fine. but puerto rico and guam have nothing.

they can send all the light skinned Puerto Rican females to my house. I'll take good care of them

>light skinned
>puertoricans

they dont exist, yo. its just tricks with lighting.

>conduct specialized acts of war
>destroy nations and territories that are in debt
>leave the people desperate and clinging to life
>walk in and buy the place on firesale, pennies on the dollar
It's almost like you unironically figured out how the Jews operate?

I wouldn't expect any help either from Trump and America, they have brown skin they aren't worth much to US.

>has something we need
the whole island is now a dump. Nobody wants that mess. we might as well air lift our garbage there and just drop it on top everything else

Who the fuck said anything about not wanting to be responsible of the damages? Do you not know the meaning of the word help you miserable faggot?

>no one to kick out
>they're dying already
>anyone left is apt to flee or die like the rest of them
>Free tropical islands to 'rebuild' according to the new Jewish owners

nobody checked my quads? what a waste

i have no problem with jews as long as they remember who to thank for having a nice israel and not being extinct. theyre fine as long as theyre 1. not in our way 2. useful to us

I imagined some redneck with a long beard and shotgun saying this for some reason. lol

>not quite getting the full picture, this hard

pretty much this

i say we release them from us territory status. let them rebuild themselves. it builds character.

This. We're the bad guys till you need our help. Fucking ridiculous.

where's all the rappers that claim to be puetro rican? should they be sending money?

How's that tinfoil hat?

then they move their extended familes in

they sent jennifer lopez's ass as a token of good will.

>We're
Who's "we're"? You don't honestly believe that a) you know anything b)have executive powers, do you? Sit down, goy. Save the armchair foreign policy for your local tavern, idiot

Too many afro-ricans for them to rebuild.

It is a known fact if you have too many blacks you will not rebuild.

Don't Puerto Ricans eat bugs? Let them eat bugs.

That's not good will, they deserve airstrikes for that bitch and her shit music.

>send food.
>lives on an island LITERALLY surrounded by seafood
wut

we need to rescue the dogs before they resort to that.

I always wondered that shit. How can anyone possibly need food if they LIVE ON A FUCKING ISLAND?

And I'm not just talking about Puerto Rico after the two recent hurricanes.

PUNCH BUGGY!!!

>need water
>lives on a fucking island literally surrounded by water
wot

>I choose

They didn't choose any more then the rest of us you moron.

He's not wrong, Pedro. Choppers are nigger tier.

West Coast Choppers?

I love how you criticize Americans but then won't say where you're from. You come from a shit country no one cares about and you know it.

You know Puerto Rico is small as shit right?there is no "moving to another region".the hurricane hit the whole fucking island

Those single tree branches are being used retard. Read his post again.

>But the question wasn't the long term viability of it.

No one cares what your question is. This is what they have to deal with.

I love how you're triggered and then even more butt flustered that you don't know which country to attack, so you just retort with generalized american superiority because you can't identify a specific target to sperg at.

Wow brah you're so edgy. We all think you're really cool.

They aren't Americans fuck them.