Leak

when

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lqq3BtGrpU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Less then a yeah I think probably

Horrible fucking album cover but all the songs I've heard have been great

Are these aging hipsters going to lecture us on what's wrong with America? Sounds great can't wait.

Anyone else love the first two LCD albums but hated This is Happening?

I've tried to listen to it multiple times and I can't stand it.

DEAK

That has always been their appeal.

Dubs and it leaks tomorrow

When LCD released singles from "This is Happening", I was like OH SNAP THEY'VE LOST IT! THEY'LL NEVER BE AS GREAT AS SOUND OF SILVER! After it released, and with every listen, it got stronger and stronger. Even "Drunk Girls" went from being annoying to genius. It's the power of LCD, that they have this subtlety and commentary that takes time to appreciate. Real love doesn't happen at first site (that's lust, folks), it takes time. I reckon American Dream will be no different. How about this.
youtube.com/watch?v=lqq3BtGrpU8

drunk girls is not genius

Massive LCDS fan here

I agree, Drunk Girls is poopy

What about this first 3 singles from American Dream?

They're all really good, though I hated Call the Police and American Dream at first. I do wish they developed all these songs a bit more, but I'm finding a lot more subtle things than on past projects, which I love.

I think these new songs are more inaccessible COMPARED the ones from This Is Happening and Sound of Silver.

Goddammit reroll

alright bet

i can't get over how bad that album art is.

There is really nothing worse than an otherwise decent cover ruined by ugly, oversized letters. They posted the original art on Facebook and I honestly don't know why they didn't they use that instead.

that is better but still ugly and boring as fuck

It's a bit bland, yeah but I feel like James just wanted something simplistic for the cover. If the artwork was just that I'm sure people wouldn't have been complaining as much but still don't understand why they thought plastering LCD SOUNDSYSTEM AMERICAN DREAM on the cover would make it look anything other than awful.

trips and it'll never be released

james wants a #1 album and you need to plaster your name to get that shit

too fucking close

Dubs and it'll leak the day before release