I KNOW THIS PIECE OF SHIT READS THESE 'CAUSE

ROB"SUCK•A•DICK WEAVER DELETES THE AD'S SO HE CAN FUCK OTHER DRIVERS

BEWARE OF THIS SCUMM BAG

HES OUT OF RIVERVIEW FLA

HES TRYING TO BUY A FLEET OF TRUCKS OFF THE SWEAT OF OTHER DRIVERS

HE'S A REAL PIECE OF BALL HAIR.

LOOK HIM UP ON FACEBOOK.

ROB MAGGOT WEAVER

I WILL MAKE IT MY LIFES MISSION TO POST AND WARN OTHER DRIVERS ABOUT THIS FUCK STICK

SO HAPPY DELETING

SCUMMBAG !!!!!!!!

I WON'T GIVE UP OR STOP FAGGOT

Other urls found in this thread:

tampa.craigslist.org/search/rnr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meltdown continues...

ROB WEAVER HAS HIS OWN FLEET OF TRUCKS RUNNING FOR ROADRUNNER TRUCKING.
THIS "COCK SUCKER"
RIP ME OFF $1,200 FOR RUNS I HAD MADE.
DON'T WORK FOR THIS MOTHER FUCKER.
YOU WILL GET RIPED OFF BY THIS BLACK POLL SMOKER.
BEWARE...........MAKES HIS MONEY BY RIPPIN OFF HONEST PEOPLE,
HE ACTS LIKE HE'S GOD FEARING, NOTHING BUT A FUCK'N LIAR.
SO IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS BASTARD FREE MONEY FOR HIM OFF YOUR SWEAT,,,,,,,ROB WEAVER IS THE COCK SUCKER IS THE PIECE OF
S H I T YOU NEED TO WORK WITH.
HE'S ON FACEBOOK LOOK HIM UP.
HE'S RACIST JUST LOOK HIM UP ON FACEBOOK AND LOOK AT HIS PICTURES.
YOU NOW HAVE BEEN WARNED.
R O B

W E A V E R

GOOD LIFE TRUCKING

IS THE NAME OF HIS

COMPANY, OUT OF RIVERVIEW
tampa.craigslist.org/search/rnr

This guy just doesn't know Rob like I do. He has always been such a gracious and kind friend to me it is unreal, and others too.

When my husband left me with 7 children, 3 that were mine, he helped me then. Putting 4 of them to work cleaning out trucks.

When my sister Erline, who never could remember the driver's names, after so many long hauls with each one, got pregnant. Rob was such a gentleman to put $20 first into the kitty for her birth expenses.

Then the time Rob's 2 brothers took his favorite driver to a strip club. They got a bit wild, and the 3 of them were found by officers in the back of the moving truck getting danced upon by the naked dancers! Rob was pissed off, and jealous too. He paid the bails for all of them. The girls too. Rob Weaver is really a great guy.

Sally Weaver, cousin.

If you need any more stories of what a nice guy Rob is just ask.

Only coocksucker here is you newfag

you know how some old people yell at the television when there is an advertisment they don't like?

its kind of like that..

ROB WEAVER ISNT TOO OLD HE JUST SMOKES BLACK POLE

Did you ever find out if Rob Weaver was on the grassy knoll?

ROB WEAVER DRIVES FOR

ROAD RUNNER TRUCKING

HE HAS 2 TRACTOR

TRAILERS, HE HAS A NAME

OF "GOOD LIFE TRUCKING"

HE DOES HAVE A GOOD

LIFE HIRING DRIVERS AND

FUCK'N THEM OUT OF

THERE PAY.

BEWARE OF THIS DOUCH

BAG !!!!!!!

Thanks for filing a report with 4chab sir. We will take the appropriate actions.

NO ONE FUCKING CARES

BET YOUD FUCKING CARE IF HE SHORT YOUR PAY
LITTLE WEBON BITCH FUCK

IN AMERICA WE CALL THAT ROBBERY FYI

WHAT AM I BRICK WALL? ROB SUCK A DICK WEAVER OWE ME 1200 HE WORK IN RIVERVIEW.

>$1,200.00
kek

cant you make 1200 working for like 2 weeks full time at minimum

YOU WNT TO WORK FOR HIM FOR TWO WEEKS FOR FREE BE MY GUESS

i am saying you can get a mcjob and recoup your losses

beware of GoodLife Trucking owned by Rob weasel Weave

this cOcksucker will not pay you

a run for Roadrunner he's known to rip off his drivers

good morning Rob Weaver with good life Trucking is a rip-off
1200 could put my kid in college

Are you from Okeechobee?

YEAH BUT ITS STILL MY LIFE MISSION TO WARN EVERYONE OF WEAVER
HE TOOK MY WAGE AND DROVE STRIPPERS IN EMPTY TRUCK AS A MOBILE CLUB
aND BOUGHT CRACK

>1200 could put my kid in college
school of hard knocks maybe
just like their dad

TAMPA
ROB WEAVER DRIVE IN RIVERVIEW

Yeah fuck Bob Webber

I WENT tO VOCATIONAL SCHOOL ASSHOLE

HIS NAME IS ROB WEAVER WITH GOOD LIFE TRUCKING ONLY GOOD LIFE IS HIS

Sounds to me like Rob Weaver is a talented troll.

Dr. Weaver graduated from the University of South Florida College of Medicine at Tampa in 2000. He works in Tampa, FL and 3 other locations and specializes in Medical Oncology and Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Weaver is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital, Florida Hospital Carrollwood, Moffitt Cancer Center, St Josephs Hospital and Tampa General Hospital.

> works driving a tow truck
> butthurt about 1k
> rages on Sup Forums about muh boss

I think it's time to end it, OP.

Don't you?

ONCE I KICK THAT COCKSUCKERS ASS

His name was Rob Weaver.

Finally this board has an actual purpose.

Uh, Craigslist is that ↔ way.

I was awoking last night by some shuffling in the garage. I walked outside.... and suddenly an older gentleman turns around.... there he was, I knew suddenly as we locked eyes he could see the fear in them. Its was him the man everyone has been talking about for so long it was rob weaver. He tried to grab my hand, I suddenly pull away and run as fast as I can. Grass fluttering behind me, he was on to me. I managed to escape within an inch of my life... so

YOUVE BEEN WARNED ROB WEAVER IS PEDO

ITS TIME TO STOP ROB. THE PAIN YOURE INFLICTING ON TAMPA BAY IS TOO MUCH. RAPING, ROBBING AND NOW MURDER?!?!? ITS TIME TO STOP. HIDE YOUR WIFE HIDE YOUR KIDS ROBS TAKiNG EVERYTHING.

When my wife worked at McDonald's rob weaver got her number and two weeks later I found divorce paper under my pillow

this thread

I never thought there'd be something worse than logposting.

ROB WEAVER TRICKED ME I WAS WITH MY DAUGHTER AT WINN DIXIE AND I SAW ROB SO I WAVED HE GOT THAT FOX LOOK AND CALLED ME OVER HE SAID HE COULD BABYSIT MY DAUGHTER WHILE I SHOP WHEN I GOT DONE I WENT TO MY CAR THERE WAS RANSOM NOTE AND POUND OF CRACK DARING ME TO CALL COP

I THINK ROB HAVE THE DEVILS EYES

What a cool dude, tell me more about him

You talk like a nigger. Are you sure you didn't miscount?

IM NOT NO FUCKING NIGGER ONLY NIGGER I KNOW IS ROB WEAVER HE DRIVE FOR GOOD LIFE TRUCKING
YOUVE BEEN WARRANTED

When I was 17 I got knocked up and Rob told me not to worry though my parents were highly upset. He performed an abortion and that's how he discovered he wanted to go into the medical field.
Sally Weaver, FIrst Cousin

Yeah I met the guy. Was drunk walking home after a party in Riverview, and the man approaches me with a suit. Without a word he hands me a card, name's Rob Weaver and that's the only information written on it. Look back up, he fucking vanished. Reach for my pocket to keep the card, as it was interesting, and the cocksucker had stolen my fucking pants. The fucking faggot, I loved that pair of trousers, mama gave me them for my birthday few years back when I still lived with her.

>YOUVE BEEN WARRANTED

YOU SHOULDVE RUN WHEN YOU SAW THAT SHIT EATING GRIN

Bravo Op been a while since I laughed that fucking hard
TOP KEK

I MEANT TO SAY WARNED

Rob Weaver fucked my dog and walked my wife!
Asshole!

ROB WEAVER TAKES BATH WITHOUT WATER

im having visions of old b right now

Have an upvote sir

When I was younger we always saw rob out on his boat.seemed pretty nice but it was really weird he would always have a dog or cat with him on the way out but coming back there would be no animal just a shovel with him

I live in river view and work at silver dollar diner. Can confirm he stink and he never friggin tips any of the girls!!

ROB WEAVER SHIT IN POTTED PLANT AT THE OLIVE GARDEN AND GOT DISCOUNT GIFT CARD FUCKING RAPIST ROB BEAVER!!@;!

ROB WEAVER is a

COCK SUCKER

kek what the fuck is going on

Walmart is so scared of Mr. WEaver they let him use his target credit card to pay.

Fuck that commie jew Rob Weaver. He needs kicked in the nuts for that bullshit mm hmm.

That's fucking ballhair dude... ballhair.

THEY SAY HE SLY LIKE A FOX I SAY CAT CUZ IF YOU LEAVE ANY PLANTS AROUND HE SHIT IN THEM

DID ROB ROB YOU?

Yay trips

Rob the robber like to rob the robbers

check em trips don't fucking lie

This is Rob Weaver. You've been warned. Warned about this behavior. When you come in tomorrow you're fired!

ROB WEAVER RAPED ME. HE TOOK MY MONEY AND WIFE.

FUCKING DEGENERATE SCUM
If only you knew what it's like to lose 1200 doll hairs

This is Rob. 1st off you were fired for smoking black pole not me bitch I own the company fuck you and your momma. 2nd I actually owe you 1050 once taxes are taken and guess what you will never see it. Who's time is wasted now? Ahahahahahaha

Lulz

Rob Weaver fudge packed a cat.

HE GOT MY MOM NUMBER HOOKED UP WITH HER BORROW 500 AND DIPPED OUT

Your mom is a cat?

Rob Weaver has the strength of 100 OP's.

Pic related

Plot twist: Rob weaver is OP

Kek. 99% of the time I roll my eyes and scroll past threads like this. However, I'm pretty happy I didn't this time. The replies are fantastic. Carry on gents.

How many people here would get in the car with rob weaver if he picked you up hitchhiking?

Rob Weaver is a great guy. He donated a kidney for my sister's kidney transplant.

That ain't nothing Rob donated his heart for my mom. He's so OP he grew a new one in two weeks.

I think Rob Weaver may be the createst man who ever lived. I mean, he's like Jesus or something.

Last week Rob gave me a five while I was begging on the side of Walgreens. Shit I'm lucky to get pennies usuaally.

I used to go to school in Riverview FL, and I shit you not, so did Rob fucking Weaver's daughter. And she was quite the piece o'work, I tell ya. She used to be my best friend back then, would always go play on the park together, swim on the river, go duck hunting and all that. I even had her come over for dinner back home from time to time. High school came along and we found out we were in love, so we became lovers. But after all those years, she wouldn't let me meet her famly. They were all gone other than her and her dad, Mr. Weaver, who she insisted wasn't a good man, altough he alone raised this pumpkin pie of a lady. T'was valentines day and I thought I should make her a surprise going to her place with roses and chocolate, but oh boy was I wrong. I knew were she lived 'cause I'd walk her to her house when she'd feel lonely, but she never let me in, and now I know why. Was there on the front door, grin on my face and romance on my hands, just to gift my darling. I knock once and the man immediatly opens. I was caught off guard but couldn't look like a fag on the first time I was meeting her old man, so I kept a straight face. Rob fucking Weazer, a face you can never forget stood there smiling looking down on me, he was a big man. Seemed he was waiting for me to make my move, so I go to introduce myself
>Pleasure Mr. Weaver, my name's B-
>Brad, isn't it? I was expecting to meet you. Come on in.
I should not have gotten in there. He tells me his daughter would be pleased with my surprise and goes upstairs to get her. In the mean time, I thought it would be a good idea to check out what was inside the wardrobe in the hallway, I figured it'd be plattes and cups and such, but it wasn't. Open it, there is an entrance to what looked like a secret room. Curious, I go check it out. I find a switch in the dark, lights on, Mr. Weaver was somehow in there, on the wall was written in blood: The game. Fucking cocksucker, made me lose.

YAH REAL NICE GUY ROBBED ME OF 1200. HE OWNS GOOD LIFE TRUCKING ONLY GOOD LIFE IS HIS RIPPIN DRIVER OFF HE SMOKES BLACK POLE

Double plot twist.. OP is also the black guy in the Allstate commercials.

Rob Weaver shot a man in Reno once, just to watch him die.

WE NEED TO HEAR MORE

WAS HE PUT IN FOLSOM?

take that olice garden you sandnigger lovers!

Rob Weaver posses no soul and must drink the blood of the young and innocent whilst dancing naked in wolf skin hat under the full moon

Nope. He is above the laws of man and only answers to His Infernal Majesty. Not the demon, the Finnish musical group

Left the place on the spot, moved to Tampa and never again talked to the girl or the man, fucking twisted psycho, I don't need to deal with that shit. That ballhair.

I hear rob Weaver puts a hair of every child he's raped in every shot of whiskey he take so he never forgets their pain

TRUMP TRAIN BITCHS! fUCK YIU ROB WAVER!

Only Rob Weaver could be a worse meme than Andy sixx

IHEAR RON WEAVER VOTE HILLARY

FUCK HILARYS EMIALS SHE KNEELS FOR THE ANTHEM LIKE ROB FUCKInG BEAVER TOOK MY1200 BUCKS

Rob "you drive my truck, be ready for the fuck" Weaver