Hey guys I need an advice from people who vape their weed

Hey guys I need an advice from people who vape their weed.
I bought a cfc boundless portable vaporizer. You can chose the degrees on it, which is pretty nice.
So when I want to vape on 180 celsius, what degrees should I put it on?

I mean when you inhale, it gets hotter in the oven doesen´t it? So when I put it on 180 it can become like 185 etc?

What is realistic? Pic related its my vape

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fwfg2HHWoIc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellows
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dude weed lmao

stick it up your ass you raging faggot

>what degrees should I put it on
>when you inhale, it gets hotter in the oven
wat

get a bong pussy

>What is realistic
>What is real
deep

320 - 380 degrees
Always save your vaped bud makes killer brownies anything after 380 degrees defeats vaping
There's a chart online with all the active ingredient and what temps they're are released

Use a conversion chart for Celsius to Fahrenheit you lazy nigger. When you inhale it will get colder your sucking the heat out basic science faggot. You must be one dumb bitch to not understand this shit. How about instead of smoking weed you get an education.

What I mean when you vape and put it on 180 celsius, it becomes 178-182 celsius for example. I assume it is not 100% on point.
When I now suck on it, does it become hotter?

I compare it to a real oven where the oven blazes the hot wind at the food and makes it cook faster. Might the same thing happen to the weed in the chamber of the vapor?

My english is bad sorry.

Son read this

the pax2 has only 4 temp settings and they're pretty good.
just look them up and use those
youtube.com/watch?v=Fwfg2HHWoIc

>sucking the heat out
what are bellows
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellows

200 degrees Celsius is where most of the terpenes gets vaporised. Above and beyond that you are only wasting weed

I use an atmos Aegis thats pretty shitty but it has a similar design to yours.

I usually vape around 350 degrees Fahrenheit (no idea what that is in Celsius)

run a google search theres a good image somewhere that tells you exactly what get vaporized at what temperature.

thc is at like 325 or 350 somewhere around there i forget atm

>My english is bad sorry
use conversion chart for that too lazy nigger

I want the Thc and the cbd and for that I have to be at 180 celsius. That´s why I ask. Does it automatically become hotter when I suck on it.

I only operate in freedom units so around 300-325 f should be good. Adjust as needed.

I dont mean the conversion. Read this pls

>only wasting weed
on not tasting like shit
If I want to taste smoked popcorn, I'll buy a vape

Bro I want it to be exactly on 180 celsius. Thats not the issue. But becomes it hotter when I suck on it. In ovens the food gets cooked faster because the vents blaze the hot wind at the foot.
Does the same happen with the weed?

As someone else said there is an online temperature chart.

retard, vaporizing is not reliant on oxygen to sustain a combustion reaction. its merely transferring energy from a heating element. kys fag

> (You)
>>only wasting weed
>on not tasting like shit
>If I want to taste smoked popcorn, I'll buy a vape
It'll help your case if you didn't speak from a position of ignorance

Several processes, such as metallurgical iron smelting and welding, require so much heat that they could only be developed after the invention, in antiquity, of the bellows. The bellows are used to deliver additional air to the fuel, raising the rate of combustion and therefore the heat output.
>air flow does indeed make it hotter, OP

That's not true it starts at 160 and and even be lower but takes more time to release
You bought a shitty vape man throw it away get a airizer or volcano

oh ok, I've never tried vaping and it's definitely never tasted like fucking buttery wood every fucking time

>dude weed lmao
Were you apart of the people you instantly loose respect for thread?

>loose
my fucking sides
respect instantly lost

*loost

Assface for the cbd 180 is the perfect sweetspot according to the internet but thanks for not answering my question

I'm being bullied

if you keep a clean vape and use a low temp on high quality bud its actually the better tasting method of consumption imo behind maybe edibles that are intended to actually taste good. but yeah, what the other user said. you dont know what you are talking about, you probably smoked your friend's shitty weed from their shitty vape and said "its always like this, everytime for every vape"

>
>oh ok, I've never tried vaping and it's definitely never tasted like fucking buttery wood every fucking time
Try it. There is a big difference and with the vape you actually inhale more thc than with a joint or a blunt.

looste

So basically if I want the weed to cook at 180 celsius I have to like put the vape on 175 for example?
Now what would be the optimal grades now to reach 180...

I'm watching

>imo
imo your o is s

don't loose your head, user

whatissarcasm.jpg

looste*

guys answer this pls

I did, learn to read

oke yes but then came this So I assume you vape? I am pretty new to this. What would be the best temp if I want the weed to be cooked at 180

>So I assume you vape
bad assumption, I'm just here to discuss the thermodynamics of oxygen-combustion