I have the chance to open a street vendor cart in a very hip town next summer

I have the chance to open a street vendor cart in a very hip town next summer.

What should I sell? The lower the overhead, the better.

The area is full of new hip restaurants, bars and live music venues, so food would have to be a unique choice. The town has many gays and hipsters, but also many minorities from across town that still come to nearby park

Any suggestion will be considered.

Crack

Get a cold plate and make that rolled up ice cream thing that asians make in the cool gifs

Framed pictures of Sup Forums sluts

Sell various types of wooden things; dice of different types and sizes, utensils, coasters, incense holders, etc.

Shirty internet memes carved onto wood blocks, hipsters will eat that up

There are quaint craft shops around town....I’m sure I could sell big art prints on the street if I knew an artist, but I suspect there would be better return on consumables.

Blowjobs

Sell weed edibles low key than, $10 or $15 per pop or $30 for 3. Along side non-weed edibles. Like some grandmas cookies type shit, only make them look post-modern; it's gets the genital juices flowing

I can’t get away with anything illicit. This cart will be next to cops all day long.

Than make delicious smoothies, would be dope. Put lsd in them too

I dont know how gay work there but i would suggest Bratwurst. Easy, like hotdog but a bit more exotic. We have a stand around school and 80% of students get their snacks there. Also the smell is super strong, you know they are open from streets away.

make some bratwurst hotdogs user

How profitable is produce?

So u need a business that appeals to park goers, bar goers, concertgoers and people going out to restaurants

dont make it fancy, plain sausage in a bun with mustard/ketchup or mayo for your gays. maybe sell beer if you have a big cart to hold it

Any other ideas? It doesn’t have to be food!

post more of this cunt
that waist is fucking nice

Fidget spinners for the newtype autists.

wheres the nudz breh getting my chub on here

that trend already ended, sorry slowpoke

Something quirky. Like gypsy clothing/jewelry. Or hand crafted pickaxes. Fancy lemonade. Just add cigarettes and gum to whatever you decide to sell. If you're by bars and fags, shit'll sell.

OP you need to sell fucking hatpins
look up jamband hatpins and go from there. you will make a fucking killing if you're near live music venues and hipsters. all the deadhead dosees will flock to your shit after the shows for brauts and hatpins

pic related here this type of shit

This. Especially if there is some unique local twist you can put on them. I used to live in anchorage ak and reindeer dogs were really popular. Also in Arizona people go apeshit for sonoran dogs.

>sonoran dogs

Had to look this up. Those look pretty damn good.

Yakisoba

Hotdog with bacon with bean and salsa, sounds good but you have to appeal to the taste of who you will sell it to. You could also sell burgers but people are more comfortable to buy smaller portions of food than burgers.

compliments. just 1 currency to enjoy 2 minutes of flattering small talk.

failing that; popcorn