Is NFL Anti White too like NBA?

Is NFL Anti White too like NBA?

They are not?

Naw just look at the owners and majority of quarterbacks.

I will never watch NFL again.

Most of the players are black now. Of course they're anti white.

Owners are kikes

several position requiring int. are still mostly white
(QB, coach, owner, etc)

also kickers for some reason i can't explain...

boohoo

If they are anti-white, they may go to hell lmao

Why are we paying those players so much money? Do they deserve it?

Course they don't lmao

Hue durr I can't believe people expressed free speech. How dare they express their freedom! This is amurica damnit!

Exactly, how tf black people speakin

Most owners are Jewish

>Anti White

this is what nascar is for

>Why are we paying those players
lol...you're signing those niggers' checks?

Probably not, but still why tf people pay niggers lmao

advertisers

stop buying...everything

this is bullshit not free spreech

Agreed.

but isn't free speech really just bullshit?

go back to 9gag xd

Gotta pay for dem programs n sheeeit to keep them off the streets and out of jail, where they eventually end up bc white man keeping them down by paying for dem programs n sheeeit

>for dem programs

you mean public school sports?

I totally agree.

At least NHL isn't.

Anti-Trump more like. So trendy nowadays

Free speech doesn't apply when it comes to employment. They can free speech all they want outside of the NFL. This is just playing victimhood.

The NFL in my opinion is glorified slavery, over three-fourths of the league is black. However 90% of all positions of power for example coaches, office staff and owners are white. NFL owners are just the nice slave owners. They were like the slave owners back in the 1800s that clothed and fed and bathed and housed and gave their slaves free roam and treated them like quote-unquote equals, even at some point giving them money. Whereas some abused entreated them more inhumanely. then slaves basically became indentured or cheap servants. So they started only having to pay them a couple hundred dollars a year when they were making tens of thousands of dollars a year, and as time has gone on they started to get paid thousands and the owner of their respective business made hundreds of thousands. Now we look at the nfl and they started to get to be paid hundreds of thousands and the owners started making tens of millions of dollars now the owners make hundreds billions and all they got to do is still pay a nominal fee to control and to profit at the other people's expense.
Many owners are jews, so theyll take a knee or speak out because they are shills and also they have to make sure that they keep their slaves happy so there isn't a revolt because then they won't get paid as much from their guaranteed advertising money.

It's not anti-white. It's anti white supremist. You know those nigger love threads where the say that the black man is supreme? Do you like them? We don't like crackers only loving crackers. It's that simple. This is coming from a white guy

it's the opposite of NFL and NBA...only 5% niggers

you really want to watch nascar to keep it really white

faggot

wanna 69

Go back to art school pussy. Multi-milliomares are not slaves chuckle fuck. Thank you for voicing your opinion though. I support free speech.

So now you are turning on American football in support of Trump....Irony

It is like the liberal MO now. Can't be a good progressive communist if you don't insult the trump at least 20 times everyday before bed.

>black man is supreme
when it comes to the NFL and NBA...apparently they are

can't be a good regressive conservative unless you talk to an imaginary dead jew just after fucking some boy

What you're calling slavery is actually called "employment". If other races were better at filling these positions they'd be there instead of the blacks.

>If other races were better
everyone loves to see a nigger run faster

80% of all NFL players go bankrupt after retirement buddy and over three-fourths of the league are black, so you tell me what happens when you don't have an Overlord or a slave owner that takes care of you? It's funny they get exploited for their physical ability, get paid millions of dollars, and then lose it all in the end.
By the way I support gay marriage as well as freedom of expression so you can take your gay ass and suck your boyfriend's dick any given time of the day. God bless America.

binary politics in a nutshell

The NFL doesn't seem to have a problem with what they're doing. The only ones who are butthurt are white trash like you.

Because Roger will do anything for his jew owners and his jew overlord advertisers

NFL isn't doing shit because it is bullshit. I won't argue that. It's not even like trump was making a law about it or anything, he was just stating an opinion using free speech.

If these guys really wanted to make a difference then they would use their position to advocate violence against cops and their families in response to police brutality.

YES! Everyone is plotting against YOU and your race/family/area/state
Better buy more guns

Or the fact that over 90% of all black murders are committed by their own black people.
But no, white ppl be killing blax

A bullshit opinion.

Ha.
Its true, fuck trumps comments but its his right to say whatever he wants.

>white ppl
Police*

Lel

Or they come from areas where the most stable career option seems like professional ball thrower. Whites could be just as good but we have the privilege to not smash our bodies together

Hey uncle Sam does the same to his troops and they don't get the millions. At least NFL players get a choice if they want to kneel.