You have 10 seconds to name a better burger than Five Guys in California

You have 10 seconds to name a better burger than Five Guys in California.

That looks disgusting mate.

McDonalds from Charring Cross in London

i think you'd be surprised

>Five Guys
is that how many faggots it takes to make a decent burger?

My back fucking yard, five guysis overpriced trash that taste like backyard propane burgers. Fuck that place, go to local burger joints to get real shit.

any burger I make myself

plebian consumer

in and out animal style

Tommys
Tk

did you just use plebeian unironicly ?

Literally anywhere else. Fiveguys sucks ass

If you're in California The Habit is better.

Tofu burgers

Tastes like Rally's, just get Rallys...

Whataburger
Blakes
InNout
Burgerville

Shake Shack is so much better

>OP tastes burger
>Burger tastes GUT
>Later
>Guise this hamburger is good shit if you don't like it you're less of a human being

Please OP, Please stop

Whataburger beats In-N-Out any day of the week.

Wendys

This one right here pussy. Has mango, guac and aiolli.

One that doesn't trigger my severe nut allergy

whataburger

hows this even a debate?

Fatburger

fuck off fiveguys faggot. Stop advertising your shitty food here

am genuinely surprised that there are so many Whataburger fans here. I would agree Whataburger > five guys

Whataburger manager here
AMA

wtf is dis shit? spongebreadsurrogate with tasteless water-fibremixtures?

Hook burger, The Counter, but sometimes when I just really want a cheesy ball of meat, 5 guys does hit the spot.

top lel

Nations Giant Hamburgers. Bay Area

In and out. You must be a filthy nigger.

6 Guys here in Europe

5 guys is shit and californians know In N Out is superior in every way.

niggers can't afford 5 guys

What's a bad day like?

Whataburger
Hopdoddy's
Shake Shack
Hut's
Dan's

Johnny motherfuckin rockets

Fatburger
Carl's Jr

Red Robin nigga.

can we fuck them up for promoting in Sup Forums?

Kobe burger from the Berliner pub in Renton WA

5 Guys burgers are just fucking grease bombs. Nothing special. Seriously.

Did you just think you could address me in a familiar fashion, cocksucker?

>Dan's
>muhnigga

Bobby cheeseburger

McDonald's cheeseburger

Found the mongrel normie simpletons

>in n out
>shit slopped with shit on it
>allegedly delicious
>cringe ass shit like animal style and secret menu
Kys mouth breathers

How about fucking
In N' Out?

You've gotta have a serious mental defect if you try to rip off an already mediocre burger chain.

If you want the best burger in California, it was served at this place called Movie City in Lodi, CA.
Called the King King. Smelled like sewage because of the grease and sauce, but the thing had seven patties and was incredibley delish.

I think the place is closed down now.

I'm a 5 guys fan, but how you don't like animal style fries is beyond me

best burger i've had since i've been in san diego is from a place called hodad's in ocean beach

Culver's Butter Burger

Apparently not because my grandmother with dementia could make a better burger

Blakes green chili cheese lotta burger

Why do your buns suck so much ass? I keep hearing how y'all have the BEST, but your bread game needs SO MUCH work. Hell, Mooyah's is a completely better burger place, so is Beyond-Burger, and 5-guys (If you're stuck in TX or LA). Meanwhile, back on the Best Coast, you get places like In-N-Out, Fatburger, and Original Tommy's that puts the rest of the U.S.'s burgers to shame (Halo Burger of Flint/Detroit, MI gets special mention for being pretty high-tier).

Burger King burgers

Johnny Rockets

We've had this discussion a million times. We'll have it a million more. But the outcome is always the same. Five Guys is garbage below everything else. Fat Burger is legit. Whataburger is decent. In'N'Out is the end all be all barring Local Spots.

pleb, every time i've been to a johnny rockets their burgers are shit.

Byron in kingston by the river, done

Pretty much any steakhouse in America. You can get a mediocre ribeye, but you never get a bad burger in a steak joint.

Are you kidding me

>be from the east coast
>go to vegas with friend, he won't shut the fuck up about in n out burger
>in n out this in n out that blah blah
>whatever let's go
>take taxi off the strip to in n out
>seems like a nice enough place, lines out the door
>smells ok, long line must mean it's delicious start getting pumped up for some delicious food
>in line of course tons of fat shits start saying cringe ass shit animal style and secret menu, whatever they must just be plebs
>get to front of line order burger and fries
>guy behind counter "oh you gotta get them animal style *large nerd gasp*" whatever just do it
>food comes out regular tasting burger shitty ass gross ingredient cheese crappy produce slopped in shit looking gravy that looks like someone off the vegas strip vommed on it
>shit my brains out from three bites of that shit food

Ya it's fucking great.... or you haven't had any decent food like bobbys burger palace

I hate impossible tasks

Stake n shake motherfucker

Harvey's is the best of the chain burgers. Unfortunately you Amerifats will never have the opportunity.

They leave that bun out in the desert?

Any place where beans on toast is considered a decent breakfast is not allowed make critical statements about food.

Beans on toast is delicious asshole, plus it's all we can afford

I do love whataburger but 5guys is a notch above, just 1 notch tho

That's a kaiser roll, you cultureless Amerifat clod. Go back to shoving soggy slices of Wonder Bread in your flabby yawp.

I've long suspected you were basically Mexican, eating frijoles and tortillas for breakfast.

Burger, shit roll

Knew you europoors were shit

This

>Five Guys in California.
i didn't think it was a gay bar until i read the last half of the sentence... now i know.

Califag here. Trust me they look like shit but when I ate one it was heaven.

The habit sucks. My local place ripped me off gave me a small patty and the buzzer didnt ring off. Fuck that place

This

Make your own burger tomorrow tonight. Do it. You'd be surprised how many people have never actually bothered, but homemade is the shit. Don't need a grill, don't hardly even need to know what you're doing.

Get some ground meat, throw a bit of ketchup and a fuckton of spices into it, mix and patty that shit up, fry it in a pan, and put it in a bun with some freshly sliced vegetables. An idiot could do it.

Done.

The Arbys buffalo chicken slider.

A crispy chicken tender dipped in spicy buffalo sauce and topped with Parmesan Peppercorn Ranch. For when you want to step things up, but just a little bit, because it's a slider.

What kind of faggot burger is that?

Michaels super burger in los nietos

That sounds disgusting. That's basically a flat meatball. Salt and pepper only.

something that doesn't look like it's been punched

So not your face, you ugly fuck

>Buffalo
>Chicken
>Slider.

What part of that says "better burger" I really want to know. Now, if you ask me it's the only thing worth eating at Arby's since they got rid of the Pork-Belly sandwiches, but a burger it is not.

All the way with a large cajun fries -- John's here order for John

I might have only ate Pizza there which wasn't as good as the one at the store that's really near from my house but because of that, I'm pretty sure Burger King burgers are way better.

They're the best burgers I've ever had

although to answer OP's question, Fat Burger almost compares. almost.

almost anything

Texasfag here, Whataburger sucks ass. We just got an In N out a year or so ago here, tried it to see what all the hype was about - worse than Whataburger.

5 Guys reigns supreme still

Friday nights. High school football games. Bad nights are usually because of shifts that are understaffed/ poorly trained.
If they suck, it's usually because the cooks aren't oiling the buns or are leaving them in the warmer too long and they get either hard or soggy because of steam.
I don't eat Whataburger too much despite being a manager but the buns are REALLY good when they're fresh out the toaster

why have whataburgers gone to shit over the years. Now DQ nigger make a better burger than you disappointments

Yeah fuck off Whataburger is the best burger chain.

Five Guys in any other state.

what people in California miss...

if you have to ask, then you're already a lost cause.

5 guys isn't just in california, and In n Out is superior anyways when we're talking about west coast/cali boi burgs. 5 guys tastes like a worse version of something you could make at home. I haven't even seen buns that smashed since I spread your mom's cheeks the other night daaawg

Whataburger is straight garbage. I make a better burger on my George Foreman. No idea why people like that shit. Their chicken sandwiches are good though

all you tasteless niggets need to be hung

Diabetes!