New Celeb Thread

New Celeb Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

teenvogue.com/story/jennifer-lawrence-hurricane-donald-trump
indiewire.com/2017/09/paramount-defends-mother-box-office-f-cinemascore-bad-reviews-1201877743/
elle.com/culture/celebrities/a12241199/jennifer-lawrence-acting-break-today-show-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

would you kiss her?

Yes.

Would you have a drink with her?

I will forever want to be elle fanning

depends on if she smokes

not attractive

dubs checked. and who cares if they're fresh enough for me. are they for you?! you gotta start plowing some fuckin fields my guy. and yeah the quality of photos is preemo there. it used to be a beehive of activity but it's slowed down quite a bit in the last few years. probably cuz she's gotten ((("older")))

>barefoot like a real angel

>she better not smoke

I really really really wanna slide down with her. It's included on my bucket kist. My life will not be complete without going on these rides with her.

Oi Oi bruv

mite b cool

Wow, TBH I've never been a fan but her face is becoming more and more feminine by the day

She is so sexy I wanna massage her so badly and make her feel like the queen that she is

>I'll only kiss her if she doesn't smoke

True dat. I have my eye on a qt I'm working with recently, will see how it goes

What about you m8y?

She gives the biggest cuteness induced boners

>Beggars
>Choosers
pick one

this just gave me a insta rocket ya dig. she looks amazing for 37. my munnluv has been on the fence since there's been the rumors of her cohorts with the blacks but god damn that was nice.

My sweet Jewess Queen's got the eye of the tiger.
I want her to pounce on top of me and rip me open having wild passionate sex like a tiger.

Donkey punch only

saved. dat tummy.

Would you make her a birthday cake?

My Queen smokes and I've coincidentally always fallen for girls who smoke since I was in school.

Wew she looks fantastic for 37.

Imagine what JLaw's flabby ass will look like at 37

I would make her a pair of pants so she stops being a FUCKING WHORE

CUTE

you'll have to show me what she looks like sometime. I'm curious what kind of grill you're into. and nothing new on that front. been busy with work and similar things. heh.

>wanting a hot woman to put pants on

u wot?

Don't forget to lick her tiny titties

Katy Perry > Olivia Munn

I want to kiss this neck.

Fuck off Herman, you fucking pespedophile.

gross

has to watch her unibrow and has no body. You fags have bad taste.

Chloe what's happened to you dear?

yeah she really does mang

I'll feed her strawberries and massage her soft dainty feet. We'll cuddle up together next to the fire place and talk about our plans to visit the funfair the next day. She's so cute I wanna put a ring on her finger soo badly

Wealthy and relevant.

damn straight

oh I would never forget

shit man you just changed my life thanks for helping my realize my wrong ways

Olympia valance

I bet her feet are amazingly soft

The boy Phil always wanted.

So sweet I want to smooch her all over

>relevant
Yeah for comments like this

teenvogue.com/story/jennifer-lawrence-hurricane-donald-trump

Muh Trump voters caused the Hurricanes

Can we get a little Disney love

Dunno about that one m8, but I have an past gril I may be more comfy sharing cause we're not on good terms any more.

Best companion

let me give you another part to the equation
jlaw>katy>munn

indiewire.com/2017/09/paramount-defends-mother-box-office-f-cinemascore-bad-reviews-1201877743/

FLOP ALERT

Btw this movie was directed by her Jew bf who is twice her age lmao

hot af. more please

almost every one of these threads is a Disney thread

Are you twelve? What the fuck is wrong with you? Jesus Christ, find a libido already would you? Maybe when your balls drop.

>come home
>see this
Wut do?

you shut your whore mouth user

Get in my bed Elle.

shes so sexy

As long as it's a white girl. Not being racist, but disney purposely casts ugly minorities for diversity reasons.

pull her shoes off and slobber all over her sexy perfect feet and pull out my dick and jerkoff and cum on her toes and kiss her forehead and give her more cheetos

this

awesome webm

Oh my sweet Jewess Queen I want to scream my love for you out from the roof tops

HAHA. I heard she said that but didn't know if I believed it. holy kek. what a dumb bitch.

check who owns disney, it will make more sense.

Read a lot of Teen Vogue, do you? What, did your Tiger Beat subscription run out?

kek well alright that'd be neat (^:@

now shes "taking a break" because her bf's shitty movie flopped

elle.com/culture/celebrities/a12241199/jennifer-lawrence-acting-break-today-show-interview/

you damn righttttt

Sounds good to me

wew ladde

What the fuck why you being so mean
I'm 25 you asshole and I love my sweet Jewess Queen with all my heart. Fuck you if you don't like it suck a donkey dick

She said it on camera. Not sure why he linked to teen vogue, but I think regardless of how you feel about either trump or jlaw's body you can't deny she is a massive fucking brain dead moron.

Wew cuteness overload

Webmbro is back with more fantastic webms