Get something off your chest. I'll start

Get something off your chest. I'll start
>Be me
>18, high school fag, 6'3, maybe 6/10
>Never had gf before, don't mind it too much
>Don't give a shit about girls in general, when my friends start checking out a smoking Stacy I am not even impressed
>Guess it's just my low self esteem and low confidence
>Recently
>Smoking with my friend outside of school (no smoking in school territory allowed)
>This fucking short girl asks me for a lighter
>Never seen her before, generally most people would consider 7-8 max
>Septum piercing, lower half hair colored white, top natural brown
>Now every time I smoke there and she is also there our eyes meet
>I have never felt this way before, can't shake her from my head, I feel like I'm being crushed.
Is it normal to be so obsessed about someone you don't even know?

Why didn't you talk to her, faggot?

I'm really shy of girls, I've never had a female friend and I wouldn't even know how to begin a convo

stop smoking, it's bad for you user

Yes it is i have a slight problem like you i "fall in love" like really easily.
There are 2 solutions
1st you try to find her
2nd you forget her

Haha yes

just approach her and make small conversation of whatever. You can do it!

Shut up pussy

Next time, why don't you ask to borrow her lighter, and then ask how her day is going?

It's simple OP.

OP this is the best way to talk to her

Could work, but I am so paranoid I would say something like "y-you too". God I feel like a fucking loser, how do people do it?

You just don't think about it, words will come out

There will be the chance that she talk sto you back and you guys could catch up or the other way that could say fuck off and that memory will stay with you forever and hount you for the rest of your days

Well, that would suck

im kinda nervous, ill be working in about a month as a supervisor in an agricultural low density polyethylene recycling company, and i have literally no idea what ill be doing, my friend got me the job and is brutally optimistic in my capacity to do the job and i don't want to fuck up, i have background in btl graphic design, communication and industrial design and i did had people under my watch but wtf?

can any user refer me to somewhere i can read about it, or watch some videos or anything?

>pic related (me)

Well from the pic i would say you just have to sniff or fetch it?

Put some weed in the tip of your cigarette. That'll give you a buzz to ease the nerve.

if that happens it's ok, she might find it funny and or cute

or totally pathetic

My mates GF is so fucking sexy and I am sure she fancies me, really wanna fuck her but im too loyal a friend and it pisses me off

Literally just go you and ask her out. "Hey do you wanna hang out this weekend" "let's go see a movie or something this Saturday, are you free" literally all you have to do

Broke tho

worst a girl can do is say no user

Ok
No problem
Just say hi
Also
Totally normal
Called testosterone
Some people it hits sooner harder
Id call you healthy if you weren't on b