If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

Stop posting this faggot

They all would have to wear diapers and no shoes.
The punishment: for no shoes would be a week long stay in a machine that holds out your feet for people to lick and smell whilst it records your pleas and cries
The punishment for not wearing and using your diaper would be becoming incontinent. They put a deflated basketball in your ass and slowly inflate it until it either pops or you hole breaks, and with the urethra they would just surgically make you incontinent both of which are permanent

details on the machine that holds out feet?

Basically a machine like this only it holds your feet out and records your pleas and cries and plays then where ever you go to a lot

what would guys do to her feet? would there be a lot of asian girls?

Guys can jerk off, piss, just about anything except harm or destroy the beautiful feet in any way

Depends on where you are

maybe cali

Quads and do you wanna know anything about the diapers? Also forgot to say this but traps and all kids under the age of 26 have to wear them too

having shoes/socks would make her feet smellier though

No they have to wear a special type of sock which makes their feet sweat 100 times more.
Also female sock sweat is sold as a tasty drink

would innocent girls ever get falsely accused? maybe if a guy likes a specific girls feet

Well since women can falsely accuse men of rape here. Then there they can not falsely accuse men of rape but men can falsely accuse women of not wearing their socks and the girl will be immediately punished

Girls at school shall do the following:
1. Cocks remain locked at all times
2. Pleasure black cock as required
3. Toenail and fingernail paint match

maybe if the girl resists too much, afterwards she has her shoes/socks decided by a committee of footfags, and how often she can change or wash them

All girls have to be impregnated with my child
too lazy to right punishments
their punishment is me raping them and putting a baby in them

Wearing turtlenecks and sweatpants, keep em modest since im loyal to my gf, inb4 Sup Forums no gf jokes. If they dont execution.

how would the girl react?

Well they never clean the socks, only squeeze the delicious sock juice into bottles and send then to a company to sell the feet are cleaned once every seven months

They may or may not approve of it but the guys will have lots of fun with the popular girls feet

like sniffing it while she screams?

Yea. Also every night a different lesbian couple would be broadcast on TV for everyone to watch

there should be an opportunity for guys to get specific girls as their foot fetish toys

There is.

how?

Basically you go to any of your nearby feet stores and go and buy a live woman to be your foot slave. The price is about 20$ on average usually lower

Or you can to go to a Subway like place and create a woman. Nail polish is 5 cents more.

And need I not forget the definition of creation of the feet is massive. I mean shit like how many wrinkles on the feet, the length of each toenail, the height of the arches. Very in depth

So any questions about the diapers?

what if a guy wants this girl in his class?

All he has to do is go over and start licking her feet

that wasn't in the rules though, she'd just kick him

She would be punished though who ever she kicked would get to put on a show with her where he humiliates her feet in front of the whole school. Quite devestating to her reputation if she's popular

think the girl in OP pic might get falsely accused?

She'd be in punishment for a long long time

even if she was innocent? how would she be punished?

All the men in the world line up in a row and cum on her feet while she watches from a clear box

Also she never clean her feet after all the cum is on there

or maybe she's turned into the slave of a boy who likes her and has a foot fetish

She would be one of my many footslaves

all girls have penis, but very feminine

what if she has a boyfriend?

>at school

She can keep him but he can't use her ass or feet and he must have a vascetomy

the girls would be required to cum/piss/shit/fart in to a hole in the wall in the morning, what ever bodily fluids they can release, so the fluids can be blended and mixed for break and lunch which they will be provided in the soda machines.

if they don't do this, even one girl, the punishment for all girls in the school(all grades, even 4 year olds) can be raped and fucked all day, the federal law also recognises that that this is totally legal.

would suck if he had a foot fetish, would you use her feet in front of him?

That would actually make a good story

Yep. If he tries to do anything then he has a Chastity cage put on him and he's used as my dildo by strapping a dildo on the cage

fucking wierd ass bitches

Do what i say

Punishment is death

Boom best answer

rule: be nice to me
1st offense punishment: blowjob
2nd offense punishment: kneejob
3rd offense punishment: rimjob

bump

You can

he would beg you to stop using his girlfriend's feet

bump