Is it time to phase out white people...

Is it time to phase out white people? They have terrorized their way to power and ensured that that others suffer for their benefit for centuries, but in the age of Trump and mass white anti-intellectualism, can we justify white domination?

Many smart whites in the academic institutions of the west are asking this very question. They too think it's time that white society comes to an end for the benefit of all mankind. They have proven to be impossible to coexist with and have cemented themselves as the root cause of all problems, financial, military and social, that plague the world today.

Act now. Stop having white children. Insist that your son or daughter does not date or marry a white person and if they do, ensure that they get a vasectomy/hysterectomy.
Let us not tolerate whites to ensure a tolerant future. We cannot tolerate intolerance.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vantablack
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=JiLbWG9bUJ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off nigger were #1 deal with it

I had a really nice wet dream where I was worshiping my professor's feet. She was wearing flip flops today, so that must of triggered it.

I don't want to see this kind of shit in commercials either.

If gays can have kids now then they have no more biological use.

>inb4 durr maybe the kid is adopted

oh look, a bunch a fagz ruining kids

Sure, phase out white people, then watch society fall apart because most non whites don't know how to actively contribute to civilized society

sure kid

Who took off your chains, shitskin?

The only way white people will be "phased out" is if they do it themselves. It's been shown time and time again that non-whites - particularly shitskins - don't have the capability to accomplish such grand designs.

Yes, whites are a plague. We have to kill them all, especially the women and children who should be publicly crucified or hung as a warning to others.

White people, and others whom we deem oppressors must be executed and expunged from history so no one else could ever learn from their example.

You hear me white people? You see pic related? This is the mob of interracial, intersex justice that's going to kill you, kill your children, and burn your homes and cities to the ground.

Yet everyday we are bombarded with cries of how the Mozlems are going to take over Europe or how da blacks and Mexicans are going to replace whites in America. This is the very type of cognitive dissonance that shows whites are no longer able to put forward congruent thoughts or argument. They have de-evolved to emotionally reactive idiots.

>Whites are a plague
>When no one gives 2 shits about what you have to say if it weren't for whites supporting you
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah thanks maaaaate

First American slave OWNER was black
Daily reminder
(((Wikipedia))) only says he was "one of the first" slave owners to encourage anti white hatred but other historical sites and books will tell you the facts straight

Reminder that JEWS are to blame for slavery not whites
There's multiple reasons why every culture and race on earth has faught the jews and it's not "anti-Semitism"

When most whites won't even defend western culture, phasing white people out won't make a lick of a difference.

The first people to stone others to death were Christians, that gets ISIS off the hook, right?

>Most whites
Can you show me source plz? Or are you getting your info from watching blm rallies on YouTube. Wake up. Most people do not give a fuck either way about your movements. Stop making up bullshit.

Source? Would love to see these ancient Muslim documents that they were literate enough to keep stating their earliest stonings.

"Stop cultural appropriation"
Okay then non whites stop appropriating our culture
Stop living in houses go back to your mud huts
Stop driving cars go walk around or ride horses
Stop bathing
Stop watching tv and talking on the internet
Go back to Africa if you hate white culture so much
Oh wait, if you were in Africa you would be living off donation money from old white ladies in the US
Looks like you just can't escape white culture

Would love to see this go unacknowledged because they know there's no valid answer to this.
>Inb4 hurr durr everything was black man's invention

What? Are you retarded?

>They have proven to be impossible to coexist with and have cemented themselves as the root cause of all problems, financial, military and social, that plague the world today.

Agreed. Muslims are truly the bane of all human kind.

Great answer. Didn't expect a proper one. Reply with VALIDATED source of the first Christian and Islamic stonings and I'll acknowledge your bullshit.

The first people to stone others to death were Africans
My proof is common fucking sense
If Humans all evolved from Africa you can easily know the first rape, murder, stoning, etc was all African
No religion required
Just humans killing humans for survival
Monkey picks up rock and kills other monkey
The surviving monkey gets all the pussy to himself and teaches his kids
So goes the story of humanity

Stop using numbers and algebra. Arabs and Indians gave you that.
>You're welcome.

Also I think the word you're looking for is Jewish* not Christian. Christianity didn't exist until hundreds of years after Christ died. Until then, they were all Jewish. The stonings in the Bible were Jewish.

Lol, yes. Yes you are retarded. It's called the Bible kiddo.

Islam is a new religion
Christians were stoning people before the Quran was written
Ancient non religious humans are the first to stone eachother to death tho

>We cannot tolerate intolerance

If you cannot tolerate others, you're intolerant.

And, by the way, stop cultural appropriation. Begin to talk Swahili, wear white people clothes and erect a mud hut or whatever.

See , kiddo

>Islam is a new religion
Sauce?

Haha you're African.

No. It's just rallying cries so we don't get too far behind. Have foot on throat at all times.

And also Jews* were stoning people before both Christians and Muslims.

>humanity is still fighting over race relations after thousands of years sharing the same rock
If religion didn't exist we could all be at peace
It is not our skin which makes us different it is our faith in violent gods
We all came from ancient apes not some demon who casts us onto an existance of pain and suffering
We created our own suffering by writing these fantasy stories and taking them as truth

People who followed Christ were Christians. Hundreds of years after his death, was still before Islam and they were still stoning each other.

Extra fun fact: stoning is only mentioned in Bible and not in the Quran, it was adopted from Christianity and introduced into Islam by tradition.

go back

No, people who followed Christ were Jews who thought he was the messiah promised to them. The entire bible, everyone in it, and Christ himself were Jewish. Also you're still talking about Christians and mudslimes. Where's the Jews? I've already proven Jews existed before Christians so why do you refuse to acknowledge them? Cunt.

Because their religion is older ofc
Where there is religion there is evil

But if they're not even capable like you first claimed, you wouldn't need to be one step ahead at all.
This is like saying a pet rabbit cannot possibly kill me but I need to keep it in a cage to ensure I don't die.

Jews and Christians stoned people before Muslims. That gets ISIS off the hook, right?

>Happy?

I would rather have two dad's than no dad
Maybe I would have turned out more alpha
I was raised by my grandparents
So all I learned in life is to be lazy, eat cookies and ice cream everyday, yell at the television, stay inside all day, never bathe, dentures better than teeth, do tons of drugs and mix with alcohol

No
Nobody is off any hook
All religion should be bannedv world-wide except for fantasy and historical purposes

>we cannot tolerate intolerance
>lets not tolerate whites

Then neither are white people because a black guy owned some slaves.

Hint: whites are intolerant
We cannot tolerate intolerance.

Can't we just get along?

>we cannot tolerate intolerance
Which is why I cannot tolerate your intolerance to their intolerance
You need to tolerate intolerance or you are being intolerant to intolerance
And we cannot tolerate intolerance now can we

Time paradox
You have autism

Whites have already made it clear that they don't want to. They've been saying so for centuries.

>source?

Its too late
We're already trinkets in ops bait shop

Being intolerant of intolerance is justified the same way murdering a murderer is.

We could also just kill the nonwhites. Then there's is no one to discriminate against and thus tolerance. Considering white people built and run the world, if anything. We will just phase the niggers out.

If we're to hold the many accountable for the actions of the few every race needs to be phased out. Blacks and everything south of the US border should be first.

Their actions and words for the past 1000 years.

We do want to get along. It's just you stupid slaves keep forgetting that basic manual labor is literally all you are good for. Look at africa, only decent parts are the white parts.

Every other race wants to get along and can. It's only whites that are the problem. Asians are pretty good at building the world too and Indians will do the hard math and science as they currently do for the space agencies and tech industry.

#whiteshavetheweapons

Once whites are gone and everyone else dominates the economic system, there will be unfair trade, capitalist corruption and threats of war which will allow Africa to thrive again.

>every other race can get along
>lets kill all whites
This is bait
This is weapons grade autism or bait

>phase out whites
>the chinese fill the void and are thrice as brutal to leftist pet minorities than whites ever were

Ayy lmao

>white domination
>the times of trump
no, its the jews, its not even a joke. search up the popular names of rockefeller and rothschild and work your way up

This. This. This. This. ALERT! ALERT! This.

That's not how it works when whites call for segregation and oppression of blacks, Muslims, Mexicans etc. Or when you want to claim that whites invented everything... It's funny how you holding everyone responsible is somehow fine in these situations.

Everyone else can get along with each other. No one can get along with whites because they're violent, greedy and hateful.

>Is it time to phase out white people?
?they started this shit centuries ago.
just ask hitler why white people are no longer the majority... anywhere in the world.

>implying that's a bad thing
>implying the libtard dream isn't the exact same as commie chinas
top kek, ya'll are dum dumz

>he's never seen blacks call for segregation
muhammed ali said he would be furious if his grand kids didn't look like him, and he begged for segregation.

The only places in this world, politics aside, that aren't complete shit are 90% white people or higher.

Exception being Japan.

He was also a Muslim who practiced taqiyya.

Ask yourself this: who is allowing europe to become flooded with muslims? It's white Europeans.

I'll say it again: history has shown that whites must allow themselves to be conquered by the inferior races. Absent this permission, shitkins can not conquer whites, either with force or with cleverness. It's a biological, technological, and evolutionary impossibility.

China isnt communist and hasn't been for years.
And you think many libtards look at gay rights, tolerance of islam and race relations in China and think
>Yeah, that looks perfect
Naw dude

>I had a really nice wet dream where I was worshiping my professor's feet. She was wearing flip flops today, so that must have triggered it.

Here, fixed it for you

I say kill the muslims and the white youth so the older generation can rule forever.

>Ask yourself this: who is allowing europe to become flooded with muslims? It's white Europeans.
I thought it was the Jews. How can you be the superior race if you keep causing your own destruction?

What I'm about to tell you is the truth, NASA has built a device, an artificial sun simulator and placed it in heliosykronus orbit outside Earth's atmosphere. NASA technology is very highly advanced and they are able to cloak (hide) are real solar sun. Are real sun is not white but more yellow in color. Because the sun is 93 million miles away, they are able to completely cover the real solar sun, the device also has lenses that bend light like a prism, but hear is how you can see the real solar sun and the fake sun.
1.) You will need (2) pairs of sunglasses.
UV sunglasses with the darker tint on the upper part of the lenses work excellent.
2.) While wearing one pair of sunglasses close one eye and look at the sun, hold the other pair of sunglasses 10 inches in front of the other pair. Slowly bring the the other pair closer closer to your eye like a telescope. You will see 2 suns. One will appear white, the fake sun, the other will be yellow, are real solar sun. They may appear a different color depending on the tinted color of your sunglass lense. If you do this technique correctly, you will see 2 suns. The solar sun and the fake sun.
This is the honest truth.
NASA explain !

go back and live in your mud hut with your peanut butter, shitstain

>We cannot tolerate intolerance

See what you did there? Pls GTFO and rethink your life.

So your saying white conservatives are the only true whites and the rest should be exterminated so we can serve a unified front against the other races?

Two points:

1) Last I checked, whites still ruled the world, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Certainly until well after you and I are dead. I would hardly call that their "own destruction."

2) Whites are the only race with empathy and compassion for other races. We are by far the most tolerant, most understanding, most altruistic, and most welcoming of any group. That is why it's only in white countries do you see non-whites building such substantial population numbers - because we allow them to be here because we feel sorry for them and want to help humanity as a whole, not just our little group. No other race in the world behaves in this way.

Sounds like a plan.

Nah I'm saying you talking shit out your ass.

>what if I told you nasa isnt hiding this information from us at all and it was all right in front of us
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vantablack

You don't seem to be dealing with it well at all, yourselves.

Lol, 50% of America is chanting "build a wall" and waving Nazi flags.
So much tolerance!

Whites aren't in large numbers elsewhere not because they aren't welcome, but because they hate living amongst others because THEY are racist and horrible. Also, their centuries of economic and military oppression has made them wealth and riches such that they never have to flee their home countries to better opportunities. If they want something, they simply go in and violently take it... Ask Saddam.

I'm fine having a few whites left in the world as long as they aren't in any real power or large enough numbers to prevent global peace the way they currently do.
White society needs to be crushed. It's that simple.

Wow sounds like a plan. Then we can get rid of the retarded, criminals, people who weak and have allergies to everything, and obese people aswell.

Wow why didn't someone think of this before?

Pwned

Remain whites develop anti matter bomb.
Cleanse the earth of human scum from the safety of the underground.
Repopulate and retake the surface world.

china is still a commie shithole, you retarded faggot. they propped up a "free market" with fake currency to bully their competition.
>And you think many libtards look at gay rights, tolerance of islam and race relations
these things are nothing more than subversion tactics to stupify already stupid elected officials into making cuck decisions that fuck their own societies out of the freedoms so many people died protecting throughout all of human history.
there are real modern day slaves alive today, but nah lets focus on slavery from hundreds of years ago..
number one terrorists? nah lets let anyone in who wants to be here, who cares about their intentions, we will make such a profit!
also, how the fuck do gays not have rights? there were several states which allowed them to marry, and if they wanted it so bad they could easily tour to another country get married, and enjoy the same benefits regular married couples enjoy.
but ayy look at these smoke screens, look at these non issues, ignore the fact that the water's polluted beyond filtering, ignore the fact that people are dying in stupid ammounts per year because of the poison in the food, ignore the fact that people spend under a year in prison for willingly murdering someone "was driving, it wasn't intentional!" (it clearly was), fuck giving people just sentences, give them 18 months for stabbing someone dozens of times because he's brown.

tl;dr chinas goal is simple, make everyone their slave bitches incapable of showing dissent.
libtards puppet masters have the same exact goal, kill all dissent.
(see canada for how well the libs are at this, already passed several bills which slowly but surely destroy freedom of speech and expression and especially opinion, all in under a years time too)

Are you brown or are you a balding numale?

ITT
>90% shills
>9% confused autists not realising this is bait
>1% faggots who are well aware that it's bait but decide to engage in the thread anyway

History in a crudely drawn illustration

> The fear from the other races reinforce our title as overlords...

Shillin aint easy.

>Whites aren't in large numbers elsewhere not because they aren't welcome
so true, syria wouldn't have ever taken any eurotrash or americuck refugees regardless of what befell them.
nobody wants to hire whitey, it's bad for bidness and gives them a bad image
schools don't give scholarships to whitey neither, fuck them!
don't even bother bringing up sports, whitey just can't into.
who cares what the effects of "multi cultural" schools have on the minority children?
who cares that your countries being sold to the highest bidder, you elected official is behind it all, you asked for it afterall

Bad troll. Bad.

Hi Sup Forums.
Educating today's youth is tiresome.

Yeah pretty sure much of the middle east is in the dark ages at the moment so they have no room to talk

Up to 1000 men from the Yezidi Kurdish community of Mosul killed a teenager who’s only crime was running away to marry a Muslim man whom she loved and for possibly converting to his religion.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=JiLbWG9bUJ4